What is Early Theme Park Entry, you ask? It’s a special perk for guests staying at select Disney Resort hotels, where you can enter the theme parks 30 minutes before they open to the general public. That’s right, you can beat the crowds, skip the long lines, and get a jump start on all your favorite attractions.
Who is eligible for Early Theme Park Entry?
To take advantage of this exclusive perk, simply book a stay at one of the select Disney Resort hotels, including Deluxe Villa Resorts, Deluxe Resorts, Moderate Resorts and Value Resorts. Then, all you have to do is show up to the park 30 minutes before it opens, and you’ll be one of the first in line for all the fun! Remember though, valid theme park admission is required in order to enter the park.
Which parks are included?
Early Theme Park Entry is available for all four Walt Disney World theme parks: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom. So, whether you’re looking to soar through the skies on Avatar Flight of Passage, blast off into space on Space Mountain, or join Anna and Elsa on a Frozen Ever After adventure, Early Theme Park Entry has got you covered.
What is available in each park during early theme park entry?
Early Theme Park Entry isn’t just limited to rides and attractions. You’ll also have the chance to snap some incredible photos with little to no crowds around, grab some tasty treats without having to wait in long lines, and even catch a glimpse of some of your favorite Disney characters before the park officially opens.
Here are the attractions that can be experienced:
- “it’s a small world”
- Astro Orbiter
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Mad Tea Party
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Space Mountain
- The Barnstormer
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid
- Walt Disney’s Carousel of Progress
- Beauty and The Beast Sing-Along
- Frozen Ever After
- Mission: SPACE
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure
- Soarin’ Around the World
- Spaceship Earth
- Test Track
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Alien Swirling Saucers
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway
- Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
- Slinky Dog Dash
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- Toy Story Mania!
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Avatar Flight of Passage
- Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain
- It’s Tough to be a Bug!
- Na’vi River Journey
- TriceraTop Spin
List of Hotels Offering Early Theme Park Entry
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel
- Walt Disney World Swan Hotel
- Walt Disney World Swan Reserve
- Shades of Green
- Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando
- B Resort & Spa Lake Buena Vista
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
- Holiday Inn Orlando
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista
- Wyndham Lake Buena Vista
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando
What Else Do I Need to Know?
For those wishing to take advantage of Early Theme Park Entry, Guests will need valid admission and a park reservation made via the Disney Park Pass system to enter a theme park. To enter the park each morning, Guests must also have a MagicBand, Key to the World Card or Disney MagicMobile pass. Those Guests without the Park Hopper Option or Park Hopper Plus Option must spend the day at the same park where they use their Early Theme Park Entry.
So, what are you waiting for? Contact your favorite travel counselor at The Magic For Less Travel and book your stay at a Disney Resort hotel to take advantage of Early Theme Park Entry. It’s the perfect way to start your day off with a little extra magic and create memories that will last a lifetime.