March 1 – April 23, 2019
Disney California Adventure presents a unique Food & Wine Festival each year in the Spring. The festival includes wine & brew tastings, musical performances, and much much more. This event has previously been only offered on weekends, so this is a great expansion.
Admission – The California Adventure Food and Wine Festival is included with regular Disney California Adventure park admission. Some experiences and offerings will have an additional fee. Guests must be 21 years of age or over to participate in some events; valid ID required. Subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.
Annual Passholders’ Perks – Exclusive daily activities, buttons, and photo opportunities.
Demonstrations, Seminars, & Entertainment
There is plenty to do at the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival. The following events and experiences are from the 2018 festival and are subject to change for the 2019 festival, check back here for new information as it is released next year.
Culinary Demonstrations – Watch as local, visiting, and Disney chefs share and show you their specials secrets and tips when it comes to cooking. (Reservations Required)
Sweet Sundays – A Food & Wine Festival is never complete without desserts. Treat yourself to a pastry demonstration here you can earn all the best tricks to satisfy anyone’s sweet tooth. (Reservations Required)
In the Kitchen With – attend a buffet brunch where celebrity chefs demonstrate their kitchen prowess, share the ingredients to their success, answer questions and meet Guests. (Reservations Required)
Wine, Beer and Spirits Education and Tasting Seminars – Just as it sounds, this is a hands on seminar. Spend 30 to 45 minutes learning (and sipping) all about signature wines, spirits, and craft beers. (Reservations Required)
Family-Friendly – These select seminars are included in the festival, free of charge. Spend 20 to 30 minutes getting all types tips and trade cooking secrets practical for the whole family.
Jr. Chefs – Kids ages 3 to 11 will absolutely love this hands-on cooking experience! Let your child learn the ropes as they put together tasty treats and a special surprise ending!
Dinners & Entertainment
Winemaker Dinners – Enjoy a 4 course meal paired with hand-selected wines specific for your meal. Dinners are held at different Disney fine dining locations including: Steakhouse 55, Napa Rose, & Carthay Circle Restaurant. (Reservations Required)
Brewmaster Beer Dinners – This dinner 4 course meal, but paired with crafted beers from local California brewing companies. (Reservations Required)
Musical Performances – Setting the mood of the entire festival, there are multiple spots where you can find live musical performances by great artists.
Festival Marketplace Kiosks – Check out the many booths and kiosks set up by tasty restaurants featuring select items off of each menu.
Festival Marketplace Kiosks & Booths
The following are menu options for 2018. 2019 menus will be updated when released.
Nuts About Cheese
Discover wine’s best friends.
- Brie Toast with Fig and Mint – with Almond Crumble – $5.00
- Goat Cheese Fromage Blanc Tartine – with Rosemary and Hazelnuts – $4.50
- Selection of 3 California Cheeses – Point Reyes Blue, Vella Jack, and Fiscalini Cheddar – $14.00
Wine in flights and by the glass.
- White Wine Flight – $16.00
- Red Wine Flight – $16.00
I Heart Artichokes
Partake in the thistle—prepared 3 ways!
- Grilled & Chilled Artichoke Hearts – with Romesco – $6.50
- Fried Artichoke Carbonara – $6.00
- Bourbon Chocolate Whoopie Pie – $4.50
Savor food and drinks featuring the stinking rose.
- Creamy Mac & Cheese – with Garlic Bread Crumble – $7.00
- Black Garlic Soy-braised Pork Belly Banh Mi – $7.50
- Bloody Mary with Garlic-stuffed Olive – $12.25
California Craft Brews
Cheers to a round from California’s best local breweries.
- White Cheddar Lager Soup – in a Mini Boudin’s Sourdough Boule – $6.00
- Bright & Refreshing Flight – Three Weavers Seafarer Kolsch, Mission Hefeweizen, Botttle Logic Kingdom Common, Black Market Cherry Gose – $14.00
- Bold & Hoppy Flight – Stone Scorpion Bowl IPA, Hangar 24 Betty IPA, Afterschol Red Alert, Anderson Valley Barney Flats Stout – $14.00
Rally for these sliders, wings ‘n’ beer—a sports fan’s dream!
- Grilled Harris Ranch Beef Tenderloin Slider – with chimichurri sauce – $8.00
- Salt and Beer Vinegar Parmesan Chicken Wings – $7.50
- Oikos Greek nonfat Yogurt Panna Cotta – with Red Raspberry Compote – $4.75
Eat Your Greens
Tickle your taste buds with healthy fare.
- Grilled Asparagus Caesar Salad – California Asparagus Commission – $5.50
- Compressed Asian Cucumbers – with Green-Green Sauce, Toasted Almonds, and Sea Beans – $6.00
- Best Kombucha Sangria – $9.50
Zing it up with zesty refreshment!
- Citrus-brined Pork Roast – with Tangy Barbecue Sauce and Lemon Pepper Slaw – $7.00
- Crispy Orange Chicken & Rice – with Garlic Cracker – $7.50
- Meyer Lemon Macaron – $4.75
- Meyer Lemon Ginger Mule – $12.25
Hail the big red berry for top billing!
- Strawberry & Coconut Rice “Frushi” – $4.50
- Watsonville Strawberry Pie – $5.00
- Strawberry Frosé – $13.00
Indulge in flavorful medleys that make your mouth sing.
- Avocado & Pepper Jack Petite Guac Burger – $7.75
- Spiced Oumph! on Pita – with Avocado Hummus and Garlic Sauce – $6.00
- Avocado Ice Cream Bar – $4.50
- Kickback Michelada – with Flavors of Pineapple and Lime – $9.75
Off the Cob
Celebrate the essence of summer’s sweetness.
- Sweet Corn Nuggets – with Beef Chili – $6.75
- Shrimp Boil Tacos – with Andoille Sausage and Fresh Corn – $7.00
- Caramel Popcorn Crispy Treat – $4.00
- Popcorn Lemonade Cocktail – with 100% Agave Silver Tequila – $12.15
Snack on hot ‘n’ spicy fare with a Cali twist!
- Jalapeño Popper Mac & Cheese – with Bacon – $7.50
- Verlasso Sustainable Salmon Peruvian Poke – with Cucumber-Lime Salad and Aji Verde Salsa – $7.50
- Lime Margarita with Jalapeño Garnish – $12.50
Feast on favorite southland food truck flavors.
- Korean BBQ Beef Short Rib Tacos – $7.50
- Chicken Teriyaki Slider – with Spicy Dole Pineapple Jam – $6.50
- Mexican Chocolate Custard – $4.50
Wet your whistle with craft beers and beer cocktails.
Reservations for Beverage Seminars, Special Meals and Celebrity Kitchen experiences during the California Adventure Food and Wine Festival can be made by calling (714) 781-DINE or visiting disneyland.com/dine.