Disney California Adventure will present a unique Food & Wine Festival. Each day from March 2-April 12, 2018, the California Adventure Food and Wine Festival will offer a taste of the best of California cuisine. This event has previously been only offered on weekends, so this is a great expansion.
The price of admission to the California Adventure Food and Wine Festival is included with regular Disney California Adventure park admission. Some experiences and offerings will have an additional fee. Guests must be 21 years of age or over to participate in some events; valid ID required. Subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.
While there may be some similarities to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, the focuses are different. Epcot’s festival focuses on international offerings, but the California Adventure Food and Wine Festival will focus on California inspired options.
This year there will be over a dozen Festival Marketplaces. Delicious food and beverages from all over the state of California will be available.
Demonstrations and Seminars
Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival will include culinary demonstrations, celebrity chef appearances and seminars. While some aspects of the festival are available only guests age 21 and over, expect that there will be something for every member of the family to enjoy at the Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival.
Culinary Demonstrations will take place on the Palisades Stage in Paradise Park. These 30-minute presentations will feature some of the best chefs in the industry. They take place Friday through Sunday at 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm. Standing room only is available to watch the demonstration (no samples will be served) and is included in park admission. The VIP Package includes reserved seating, a meet and greet with the chef, and samples and costs $30 per person.
Conducted in the Sonoma Terrace at the Golden Vine Winery, Wine, Beer and Spirits Education and Tasting Seminars are fun and informative presentations about wine, beer and spirits. The 30 to 45-minute seminars include up to 3 tastings. Cost is $20 per person plus tax. Monday through Thursday, these are held at 5:00 pm. Friday through Sunday, they are held at 11:45 am, 1:30 pm, 3:15 pm, and 5:00 pm. Each week has a unique schedule showcasing various California wineries, breweries, and distilleries, so be sure to check out the schedule in the park.
On select nights you can also enjoy a 4 course meal focusing on gourmet wine-focused pairings. These Winemaker Dinners take place on March 15 (6:00 pm at Steakhouse 55 – $175), March 29 (6:30 pm at Napa Rose – $250), and April 5 (6:30 pm at Carthay Circle – $300) cost All costs are per person, plus tax and gratuity.
On select nights (March 8) you can also enjoy a 4 course meal focusing on gourmet food and beer pairings. Located at Steakhouse 55, these Brewmaster Beer Dinners cost $150 per person, plus tax and gratuity.
The Hyperion Theater in Hollywood Land will be host to the Celebrity Chef LIVE! at the Hyperion. Here you can catch some of the biggest names of the culinary world, including superstar chefs Guy Fieri (March 9) and Robert Irvine (March 30), as they share tips, treasured recipes and behind-the-scenes-stories and demonstrate how to create their personal favorite dishes. A tasting will follow each chef appearance. Cost is $99 per person, plus tax and gratuity. Note – theme park admission is NOT required for this event, and seating is assigned. A limited number of VIP seats (on stage) are available, and include a private meet and greet. Cost is $250 per person, plus tax and gratuity.
If you have more of a celebrity sweet tooth, you can also stop by Napa Rose in Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa for Sweet Sundays on March 4, March 11, and April 8. These are 2 hour breakfasts with sparkling wine during a celebrity baking demonstration, featuring the likes of Duff Goldman, Emily Ellyn, and Keegan Gerhard. Cost is $99 per person, plus tax and gratuity.
Family-Friendly Seminars celebrate life’s simple joys. Held in Hollywood Land, these seminars are an opportunity to learn more about exciting topics including gardening, horticulture and health & wellness.
Kids 3 to 11 can also get some hands on experience with Jr Chef in the Hollywood Backlot. Here, young chefs follow a recipe while being supervised by Chef Goofy. Participation is available on a first come first served basis and is scheduled throughout the day.
Festival Marketplace Booths
Numerous carts and kiosks provide visitors with a selection of foods and drinks from across the state. This Festival Marketplace is located between Hollywood Land and the Golden Zephyr.
Nuts About Cheese
Discover wine’s best friends.
- Brie Toast with Fig and Mint – with Almond Crumble – $5.00
- Goat Cheese Fromage Blanc Tartine – with Rosemary and Hazelnuts – $4.50
- Selection of 3 California Cheeses – Point Reyes Blue, Vella Jack, and Fiscalini Cheddar – $14.00
Wine in flights and by the glass.
- White Wine Flight – $16.00
- Red Wine Flight – $16.00
I Heart Artichokes
Partake in the thistle—prepared 3 ways!
- Grilled & Chilled Artichoke Hearts – with Romesco – $6.50
- Fried Artichoke Carbonara – $6.00
- Bourbon Chocolate Whoopie Pie – $4.50
Savor food and drinks featuring the stinking rose.
- Creamy Mac & Cheese – with Garlic Bread Crumble – $7.00
- Black Garlic Soy-braised Pork Belly Banh Mi – $7.50
- Bloody Mary with Garlic-stuffed Olive – $12.25
California Craft Brews
Cheers to a round from California’s best local breweries.
- White Cheddar Lager Soup – in a Mini Boudin’s Sourdough Boule – $6.00
- Bright & Refreshing Flight – Three Weavers Seafarer Kolsch, Mission Hefeweizen, Botttle Logic Kingdom Common, Black Market Cherry Gose – $14.00
- Bold & Hoppy Flight – Stone Scorpion Bowl IPA, Hangar 24 Betty IPA, Afterschol Red Alert, Anderson Valley Barney Flats Stout – $14.00
Rally for these sliders, wings ‘n’ beer—a sports fan’s dream!
- Grilled Harris Ranch Beef Tenderloin Slider – with chimichurri sauce – $8.00
- Salt and Beer Vinegar Parmesan Chicken Wings – $7.50
- Oikos Greek nonfat Yogurt Panna Cotta – with Red Raspberry Compote – $4.75
Eat Your Greens
Tickle your taste buds with healthy fare.
- Grilled Asparagus Caesar Salad – California Asparagus Commission – $5.50
- Compressed Asian Cucumbers – with Green-Green Sauce, Toasted Almonds, and Sea Beans – $6.00
- Best Kombucha Sangria – $9.50
Zing it up with zesty refreshment!
- Citrus-brined Pork Roast – with Tangy Barbecue Sauce and Lemon Pepper Slaw – $7.00
- Crispy Orange Chicken & Rice – with Garlic Cracker – $7.50
- Meyer Lemon Macaron – $4.75
- Meyer Lemon Ginger Mule – $12.25
Hail the big red berry for top billing!
- Strawberry & Coconut Rice “Frushi” – $4.50
- Watsonville Strawberry Pie – $5.00
- Strawberry Frosé – $13.00
Indulge in flavorful medleys that make your mouth sing.
- Avocado & Pepper Jack Petite Guac Burger – $7.75
- Spiced Oumph! on Pita – with Avocado Hummus and Garlic Sauce – $6.00
- Avocado Ice Cream Bar – $4.50
- Kickback Michelada – with Flavors of Pineapple and Lime – $9.75
Off the Cob
Celebrate the essence of summer’s sweetness.
- Sweet Corn Nuggets – with Beef Chili – $6.75
- Shrimp Boil Tacos – with Andoille Sausage and Fresh Corn – $7.00
- Caramel Popcorn Crispy Treat – $4.00
- Popcorn Lemonade Cocktail – with 100% Agave Silver Tequila – $12.15
Snack on hot ‘n’ spicy fare with a Cali twist!
- Jalapeño Popper Mac & Cheese – with Bacon – $7.50
- Verlasso Sustainable Salmon Peruvian Poke – with Cucumber-Lime Salad and Aji Verde Salsa – $7.50
- Lime Margarita with Jalapeño Garnish – $12.50
Feast on favorite southland food truck flavors.
- Korean BBQ Beef Short Rib Tacos – $7.50
- Chicken Teriyaki Slider – with Spicy Dole Pineapple Jam – $6.50
- Mexican Chocolate Custard – $4.50
Wet your whistle with craft beers and beer cocktails.
Reservations for Beverage Seminars, Special Meals and Celebrity Kitchen experiences during the California Adventure Food and Wine Festival can be made by calling (714) 781-DINE or visiting disneyland.com/dine.