Citywalk is Universal Orlando’s entertainment complex. There are many fun and unique restaurants, shops, and entertainment options.
Guests staying at a Universal Orlando hotel will pass by Citywalk on the way to the theme parks. This makes it a perfect spot to stop to eat on the way to or from the parks.
Citywalk is also adjacent to the parking garage, so even guests not staying at a Universal hotel will have access to all of these options.
To view the location of any of the venues, please see the CityWalk map.
Dining & Entertainment
Enjoy your evening with wonderful food and even better entertainment. At these City Walk restaurants, you get to watch live musical performances while you dine and unwind from a fun day at Universal!
- Antojitos Authentic Mexican Food
- Bob Marley – A Tribute to Freedom
- Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville
- Pat O’Brien’s
- Red Coconut Club
Drinks & Dining
CityWalk has options for everyone. Enjoy a sit-down dinner, and a signature drink or craft beer at the following restaurants:
- Bread Box Handcrafted Sandwiches
- Fusion Bistro Sushi & Sake Bar
- Hot Dog Hall of Fame
- Lone Palm Airport
- Burger King Whopper Bar
- Fat Tuesday
- Moe’s Southwest Grill
- Panda Express
- Hard Rock Cafe
- Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar
- Toothsome Chocolate Emporium and Feast Kitchen
- Bubba Gump Shrimp
- Red Oven Pizza Bakery
- ViVo Italian Kitchen
Not in the mood for a full meal? Or maybe you just need a quick snack in between shopping and sightseeing. These quick stops are perfect when you are on the go.
- Fresh Produce
- The Island Clothing Store
- Quiet Flight Surf Shop
- Universal Studios Store
- Hart and Huntington Orlando Tattoo Shop
- The Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Restaurant and Market
- Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville
- Pat O’Brien’s
From Our MouseForLess Members:
CityWalk is a fun place to hang out in the evening, but it tends to get crowded. For a less crowded experience, try having lunch at one of the restaurants. It’s much easier to get a table and experience everything without the crowds.
You can visit CityWalk without park admission. It’s a great place to check out some fun restaurants and entertainment. Just remember you do have to pay for parking.
Blue Man Group at Universal Orlando Resort
Guests visiting Universal Orlando Resort can experience the world-renowned and outrageously fun Blue Man Group show at Universal CityWalk. The popular theatrical show combines music, comedy, and multimedia theatrics to produce a totally unique form of entertainment and a party atmosphere.
The Blue Man Group show is quite a unique experience, involving:
- Inventive comedy
- Original musical instruments
- A phenomenal live band
- Fun audience interaction
- Multimedia theatrics
- A blissful party atmosphere
The show lasts one hour and forty-five minutes and there is no intermission.
The Blue Man Group Theatre is located in Universal CityWalk between the Hard Rock Cafe and the main entrance to Universal Studios Florida. Guests who would like to experience the show can park at the resort parking structure which connects directly to City Walk. Valet and Preferred parking is available.
You do not need theme park admission to see the show, however, you will have to purchase Blue Man Group ticket media to be admitted into the theater.
The Blue Man Group show really appeals to all ages. Kids will enjoy the lights, color, and spectacle. Adults will get to enjoy humor, social commentary, and depth of the character.
Do keep in mind that these shows can become kind of messy. Especially for the first four rows. This means that this section is designated as the poncho section since the performers work with materials that do splash and make a mess. Guests will be given ponchos to wear, should they sit in one of these interactive seating rows. Otherwise, there is no dress code for the theater. It is suggested that guests wear comfortable attire and just be aware that there is the possibility of substances from the stage reaching into the auditorium.
Performances take place daily, with select nights seeing two shows a night.
Blue Man Group Tickets
Tickets to Universal’s Blue Man Group are available through The Magic For Less Travel as part of a Universal Vacation Package.
- The Blue Man Group Show Only ticket grants access to see Blue Man Group live at Universal CityWalk.
- The Meal plus Blue Man Group Show gives guests a ticket to see the show, as well as the choice to dine at one of six Universal CityWalk restaurants- Bob Marley – A Tribute to Freedom; Fusion Bistro Sushi & Sake Bar; Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville; NASCAR SPORTS GRILLE, Orlando; NBA City; or Pat O’Brien’s – Orlando. Guests must choose from select menu offerings. Show tickets and meals do not have to be redeemed on the same day. Must present meal tickets at the time of order to be redeemed. Children 0-2 are Free and are not required to have a Blue Man Group show ticket. Children 0-2 must sit in their parent or guardian’s lap. Must present meal tickets at the time of order to be redeemed.
- The Park to Park Combo Ticket allows guests the opportunity to enjoy both Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure each day you visit, (can purchase either two or three-day tickets) plus one performance of Blue Man Group. Must select your show of Blue Man Group in advance.
- The Single Park Combo Ticket allows guests the opportunity to enjoy either Universal Studios Florida or Islands of Adventure with a base ticket, (can purchase a two or three-day base ticket) plus one performance of Blue Man Group. Must select Blue Man Group show time in advance.
Use the button below to order tickets and choose the Universal Ticket order form.
Hollywood Drive-In Golf at Universal’s City Walk
At Hollywood Drive-In Golf you can play your way through 18 or 36 holes of miniature golf on two unique sci-fi movie-themed golf courses! And this drive-in does not require a car. Just your imagination and desire for fun.
Hollywood Drive-In Golf takes you back to the 1950s when sci-fi movies were popular and drive-ins were a weekly activity. What is not from the 1950s is the state of the art surprises along the way for you. Both courses, The Haunting of Ghostly Greens and Invaders From Planet Putt use special effects to make this the most unique golfing experience ever! At Hollywood Drive-In Golf, you’ll have the chance to play through a cemetery, flying saucer, under a giant spider, right into a haunted house, and more surprises. Don’t worry—these courses are designed to be silly, so players of all ages can enjoy the courses. Special lighting allows players to enjoy the thrills well into the evening but make it equally as fun during the daylight hours. Which one will you choose?
Hours of Operation: 9 am to 2 am, 7 days a week
Hollywood Drive-In Golf Admission
Hollywood Drive-In Golf single feature (18 holes) adults $17.99 and children (ages 3-9) $15.99
Hollywood Drive-In Golf double feature (36 holes) adults $14.99 and children (ages 3-9) $12.99
Florida Resident 10% off
Military 10% off
Senior (ages 62+) 10% off
AAA 10% off
Universal Preferred Pass 10% off
Universal Premiere Pass 15%
Also, check the website below for any possible discounts offered
Pricing is subject to change
For more information visit hollywooddriveingolf.com, or call 407-802-4848
Need to get to Universal Studios from Walt Disney World? Check our transportation options page