Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure is EPCOT’s newest attraction. This 4D experience has riders scurrying throughout Chef Gusteau’s 5 star restaurant as if they were the size of Remy himself.
Ride Information Restrictions Location Fun Facts Top Tips
Opening Day: October 1, 2021
Type of Ride: 4D Ride
Age Recommendation: All Ages
Duration of Ride: 3 minutes
Single Rider Line: N/A
Type of Vehicle: Trackless Car
Type of Restraint: Lap Bar
Ride Photo: N/A
Height Requirement: None
Shopping: Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure has its own gift shop at the end of the attraction offering plush toys, plastic ware sets, and more Ratatouille themed merchandise. Other close-by stores are Souvenirs de France and L’Esprit de la Provence.
Dining: La Creperie de Paris, Crêpes À Emporter, Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie & L’Artisan de Glaces
Nearby Restrooms: In EPCOT’s France restrooms there are conveniently located across from Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure on the riverside.
Fun Facts about Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure
Did You Know?
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure grand opening kicked off Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary celebration!
- The France pavilion at Disney’s Epcot was expanded in order to make room for the attraction. There is also a new table service restaurant, La Creperie de Paris and quick service location, Crêpes À Emporter.
- As previously stated, this ride will be similar to Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway. Both use a trackless ride system.
- This attraction will also include 3D & 4D sensory effects which make for a memorable adventure!
- La Creperie de Paris is great because guests may sit down for table service. Or, if in a hurry, they may choose the quick service option. It’s menu will include an assortment of crepes, galettes, and French hard cider!
- Guests can ride the Skyliner attraction for a “bird’s-eye view” of the pavilion.
- Being a part of the 50th Celebration, this is just one of the many new experiences to debut.