Admission can be purchased for only Universal’s Islands of Adventure, or can be combined with admission to Universal Studios Florida. Multi-day tickets are also available. Visit our ticket page to review ticketing options.
Attractions at Universal’s Islands of Adventure
Universal’s Islands of Adventure is divided into six sections. Attractions and shows can be found throughout the park. Please note ride restrictions on park maps.
Seuss Landing takes guests and their little ones on a journey through classic Dr. Seuss tales. This area within Islands of Adventure features shops, themed restaurants, and immersive attractions. Here guests can eat at the Circus McGurkus, ride the high in the sky trolley, and even meet some of their favorite characters! Seuss Landing includes:
- The Cat in the Hat
- If I Ran the Zoo
- One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish
- The High In The Sky Seuss Trolley Train Ride!
The Lost Continent
The Lost Continent makes guests feel like they’ve rediscovered the lands of the old myths. This immersive area within Islands of Adventure features shops, spectacularly themed sit down dining, and incredible attractions. Here guests can become part of the adventure in Poseidon’s Fury, watch incredible stunts at the Eighth Voyage of Sinbad, and eat fantastic food at Mythos! The Lost Continent includes:
- The Eighth Voyage of Sinbad Stunt Show
- The Mystic Fountain
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter — Hogsmeade is part of a two-park experience. Hogsmeade and Hogwarts is at Islands of Adventure, and Diagon Alley is in Universal Studios. The area brings to life some of the experiences and places found in and around Hogsmeade in the Harry Potter books and films. This area within Islands of Adventure is just as expansive, immersive and authentic as the themed environment of Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios. It features shops, a restaurant, and themed attractions and coasters designed to delight all ages! Hogsmeade includes:
Become part of the adventure as guests journey into the famous Jurrasic Park. This immersive area within Islands of Adventure features shops, dining, and incredible attractions. Here guests can become part of the adventure when they explore in the Discovery Center, ride with some Pteranadons, or plunge through a fantastic River Adventure! Jurassic Park includes:
- Camp Jurassic
- Raptor Encounter
- Jurassic Park River Adventure
- Jurassic Park Discovery Center
One of Universal’s newest and great attractions has arrived with its own island of adventure, Skull Island: Reign of Kong. This incredible attraction is sure to delight guests as they experience up close and personal just what happens when you enter Skull Island!
- Reign of Kong
Become one of the cartoons as guests explore Toon Lagoon. This area within Islands of Adventure features shops, themed dining, and thrilling attractions. Here guests can explore their favorite cartoon worlds, ride through an adventure with Popeye, or race down Ripsaw Falls! Toon Lagoon includes:
Marvel Super Hero Island
See what heroes are made of in Marvel Super Hero Island. This area within Islands of Adventure features fun shops, quick dining, and exhilarating attractions. Here guests can meet their favorite superheroes, feel the thrilling journey of a Hulk transformation, and even be the hero with Spiderman! Marvel Super Hero Island includes:
- The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man
- Doctor Doom’s Fearfall
- The Incredible Hulk Coaster
- Storm Force Accelatron
Islands of Adventure’s Food
There are several food options while visiting Universal’s Islands of Adventure. For dining, the following are available:
- Burger Digs
- Cafe 4
- Chill Ice Cream
- Circus McGurkus Cafe Stoo-pendus
- Comic Strip Cafe
- Croissant Moon Bakery
- Confisco Grille
- Captain America Diner
- Doc Sugrue’s Desert Kebabs House
- Fire Eater’s Grill
- Hop on Pop Ice Cream
- Moose Juice, Goose Juice
- Mythos Restaurant
- Pizza Predattoria
- Three Broomsticks
- Thunder Falls Terrace
- Watering Hole
In addition, don’t discount the proximity of the many restaurants at CityWalk. They are a short distance outside of the park gates and offer a wide variety of choices.
Express Pass at Universal’s Islands of Adventure
Express Pass can be added to your admission tickets and will allow guests to get through the lines faster. The pass is good for one-time per ride at select rides and attractions. The pass allows holders to enter a shorter line. There are options for a 2-Park Universal Express Pass or a 1-Park Universal Express Pass.
Universal Express Unlimited allows guests admission to both theme parks each day plus unlimited access to the participating attractions. This is a separate admission ticket.
- 2-Park Express Access starts at $39.99 per person, per day. This is added to your theme park admission.
- Universal’s Islands of Adventure Express Pass starts at $34.99 per person, per day. This is added to your theme park admission.
- Universal Studios Florida Express Access starts at $34.99 per person, per day. This is added to your theme park admission.
- Universal Express Unlimited starts at $209.99 per person, per day. This includes admission to both theme parks plus unlimited access to the Express Pass lines each day.
Lockers available inside the entrance to the park. The rental fee is $8 per day for a standard locker. There is no limit to the number of times a guest can open the locker each day.
In addition, loose articles are not permitted on select attractions. There are free lockers offered at the following attractions to be used only for the time guests are experiencing the attraction:
- The Incredible Hulk Coaster
- Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey
Additional lockers are available at select attractions inside Universal Studios and Universal’s Islands of Adventure® for $4.00 for the first 90 minutes; $3 for each additional hour; with a $20.00 per day maximum. These lockers can be found at Jurassic Park River Adventure, Dudley Do-Right’s Ripsaw Falls, and Popeye & Bluto’s Bilge-Rat Barges.
Click here for a downloadable and printable map of Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- General Information – 407-363-8000
- Guest Services – 407-224-4233
- Lost and Found– 407 -224-4233, option 2
- Merchandise Questions 1-888-762-0820
- Reservations – 1-877-801-9720 or call your favorite travel agent at The Magic For Less Travel at (888) 330-6201
- Dining – (407) 224-4233
- Ticketing – (407) 224-7840
On-site Guest Benefits
- Universal Express Unlimited – Skip the regular lines in both parks. A free benefit valued at $89 per person, per day.
- Early Park Admission one hour before general entry (with valid theme park admission) to Universal Studios Florida, Islands of Adventure, and Volcano Bay.
- Complimentary water taxi transportation to Universal CityWalk and buses to CityWalk and the theme parks.
- Priority seating at select restaurants.
- Resort-wide charging privileges.
Stroller, Wheelchair and ECV Rentals
Stroller rentals are available for single day rentals. Rentals are available at park entrance. Stroller rental price is as follows:
- Single Strollers: $14.99 tax inclusive
- Single Kiddie Car: $17.99 tax inclusive
- Double Strollers: $24.99 tax inclusive
- Double Kiddie Car: $27.99 tax inclusive
Guests may opt to bring their own strollers as well.
Wheelchairs and ECVs
Manual wheelchairs are available at the Rotunda area of the parking garage as well as to the left side of the park en terence. Wheelchair rental is $12 per day plus a $50 deposit and signed rental contract.
ECVs (Electronic Convenience Vehicles) are available in limited numbers on a first-come, first served basis. ECV rentals are for guests 18 years old and over. ECVs may be reserved by calling 407-224-4233 at least one week prior to arrival. Rental cost is $50 per day plus a $50 deposit and a signed rental contract.
Guests staying on-site can opt to take water taxis or walk to the theme parks. Guests visiting for the day can park in Universal’s parking structure. From the parking structure, guests walk through CityWalk and then enter either Universal Studios Florida or Islands of Adventure.
Regular parking is $20 per day. Florida residents with proper ID can park for free after 6 p.m. (not valid for special events and restrictions apply). Preferred parking is also available at a cost of $25 per day. RV/Bus parking is $22.00 per day.
Valet parking is available for cars and vans. Upon arrival to Universal Orlando® Resort, follow the signs to Valet Parking.
Before 6:00 pm
•$15.00 for 2 hours
•$35.00 for over 2 hours
•$45.00 for Red Carpet
After 6:00 pm
•$15.00 for 2 hours
•$30.00 for over 2 hours
•$45.00 for Red Carpet