The Mouse For Less is a part of The Magic For Less, LLC. The Mouse For Less is a family of sites focused on and created from the love for Disney.
We understand that each advertiser is unique and has different goals, so we will do our best to accommodate your needs. TheMouseForLess.com welcomes Disney-appropriate advertisers to fill banner and sidebar slots on our website. Rates are per month/per banner based on 20,000 impressions. Discounts are available for multiple ads/pages. Please contact Linda at linda@TheMouseForLess.com for more information on advertising.
Types of Ads:
We have many different types of ads that are available to advertisers. Options include:
- FrontPage Rotating Banner – 468X60 pixels
- Run of Site (excluding FrontPage) Rotating Banner – 468X60 pixels
- FrontPage Sidebar Mini-Banner – 120X60 pixels
- Run of Site (excluding FrontPage) Sidebar Mini-Banner – 120X60 pixels
Sample Banner Ad (468X60 pixels)
TheMouseForLess.com is an unique vacation support network where people come to plan their visit to Walt Disney World and Disneyland. In the last 12 months we have received 175 million hits, and over 2 million in unique visitors. We have a wealth of information available on our web site from resort/restaurant/park reviews to achieves and downloads. We are a network for members to share tips with other list members and find ideas on how to maximize their stay. Most importantly, TheMouseForLess strives to create a bit of Disney Magic for all who join us. Our companion Facebook Group is a rapidly growing community with more than 12,000 members. (And growing!) This group features with many members currently actively planning trips to Walt Disney World and utilizing information found on TheMouseForLess.com.
Awards and recognitions:
The awards and recognitions TheMouseForLess held included the first place over all for the Diamond Web Awards; Golden Web Awards;Excellence in Disney Magic; Award for an Outstanding Disney Web Page; Mouselover’s Mouse House, etc. We have been featured on MSNBC as one of the 124 best money-saving travel web sites. We are also listed in the Passporter, Parent’s magazine and Frommer’s Budget Travel magazine, as well as mentioned in radio and news papers across the country.
Majority of our list members reside in United States with a minority in Canada, Brazil, Australia, Europe, Japan, Central and South America. Most of our readers visit to Walt Disney World or Disneyland between four and eight days and over 30% of the members polled spend between $100 – $200 per person, per day while at Walt Disney World. The Central Florida trips planned ranges mostly between 4 and 8 days in length and almost 70% of our members’ age are evenly distributed between 25 – 44 years old.
Reasons to advertise with us:
- Targeted audience – many visitors to our site are actively planning Central Florida trip.
- 77% of our members have shopped more than 10 times online. within the last year, 47% of our members shops more than 20 times online per year.
- More than 32% of our members either rent a car for the duration of their stay at WDW or uses a shuttle/towncar service.
- Award Winning site.
- 83% of our members are online more than 10 hours a week, 59% are online more than 20 hours a week.
- Highly visible and memorable domain name.
- Visitors to the web site are planning on trips averaging from 4 – 8 days.
- Site is updated frequently with daily, weekly and monthly content changes.
- Large and popular Facebook presence.
- Visitors are likely to purchase Disney related products before and after their planned trips.
- Downloads unavailable elsewhere on the web.
- Detailed property/location coverage and trip reports.
- TheMouseForLess.com is rarely down for more than 5 minutes and has never been down more than 24 hours.
- Great value for your advertising dollar.
Other sponsor methods:
- The Mouse For Less publishes two regular newsletters – Magical Notification, which is published every Monday; and Magically Speaking, which is published every other Thursday. Advertising opportunities are available for these newsletters.