Celebrate Valentine’s Day at Disneyland Resort with the one you love. Throughout the parks and resort, special menus will be offered for a romantic and memorable meal to celebrate the day. Valentine’s Day Offerings at Disneyland Resort include great menus and meals to share with the one you love. Plus look for special Valentine’s Day treats offered in the theme parks. You may just find a sweet treat offered for your Valentine. There will be special offerings and menus at Disneyland Park, Disney California Adventure and Disneyland Resorts.
Of you are looking to share a special Valentine’s meal, make sure to plan ahead. Reservations can be made at visit Disneyland.com/dine or call 714-781-DINE.
Valentine’s Day at Disneyland Offerings
Celebrate with your loved ones on Valentine’s Day with great options at the Disneyland Resort
Valentine’s Day in the Parks
Pick up the Cherry Vanilla Cotton Candy throughout the Disneyland Resort at the various outdoor vending locations. In addition, at various candy locations across the resort, you’ll be able to find Valentine’s Day goodies like a Red Rose Cake Pop, a Pink Minnie Apple covered in caramel, chocolate and pink sugar, and Pink Chocolate Crispies and Cake Pops drizzled with red icing. You’ll also find February’s Gourmet Apple of the Month – the Black Forest Cherry Caramel apple with cherries, nuts and chocolate drizzle!
On Main Street U.S.A in Disneyland, Jolly Holiday Bakery Café will have adorable heart-shaped Strawberry Macarons. At Blue Bayou Restaurant you’ll be able to order Sweetheart Toast Sparkling Cider. Clarabelle’s Hand Scooped Ice Cream at Disney California Adventure will offer a Valentine Sundae! This sundae has scoops of vanilla and strawberry ice cream and is topped with strawberry topping, a chocolate-dipped strawberry and pink peppermint whipped cream and comes served in a hand-made waffle cup. And for the smoothie lovers out there, a Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie will be available at Schmoozies!
Valentine’s Day at the Downtown Disney District
Guests will be able to enjoy a decadent three-course menu crafted by Chef Alfonso Ramirez. Choose from gourmet dishes such as filet mignon, Maine lobster pappardelle, and a rack of lamb. In addition, a special selection of Valentine’s Day inspired craft cocktails will be available. For those who purchase a bottle of Nicolas Feuillatte Brut Reserve, they will take home two champagne flutes with Catal heart wine charms.
Enjoy mouth-watering dessert offerings and signature cocktails. Options will include:
- Chocolate Fudge Brownie Sundae (Chocolate fudge brownie, caramel, chocolate sauce, and vanilla ice cream)
- Bourbon Old Fashioned Vanilla Wafer Pudding (Vanilla wafers soaked in bourbon flavored vanilla pudding, whipped cream, maraschino cherry, orange zest)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cups (Three chocolate and peanut butter cheesecake cups, whipped cream, graham cracker crust)
Experience a three-course prix fix menu that will be available all day from February 13-15. Dishes include the Pork belly Al pastor and Halibut filet. There will also be a balloon artist for the kiddos and complimentary photo postcards given as keepsakes in the evening. An array of romantic dessert options and “Amor-ita” margarita pairings will be on the menu as well.
Consider stopping at Kayla’s Cake which is offering Valentine’s Day macarons such as Rose Champagne and Raspberry Cream. You should also consider the Red Velvet Cake in a jar, moist red velvet cake topped with cream cheese frosting and white chocolate curls, and the Valrhona Chocolate Cake in a jar, rich chocolate cake topped with decadent valrhona chocolate buttercream.
Sprinkles will feature a fixed menu of freshly baked cupcakes and cookies to offer guests that visit their bakery. Options include:
- Mini Sampler (Includes Red Velvet, Vanilla, & Raspberry Chocolate Chip cupcakes)
- XOX Box of assorted cupcakes – way sweeter than a simple box of chocolates!
- Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cupcake (Chocolate chip studded Belgian dark chocolate cake topped with luscious raspberry frosting and adorned with a perky pink heart)
- Red Hot Velvet (Classic Red velvet cake paired with spicy cinnamon cream cheese frosting)
- Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream (Imported Morello cherries simmered in California pinot noir strewn through pure Madagascar bourbon vanilla ice cream)
Valentine’s Day at Disneyland Resort Hotels
Romance will bloom amidst this elegant setting as Chef Andrew Sutton whips up a fabulous 4-course Wine Country feast inspired by California’s unforgettable flavors. Dinner will be served at the Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel’s restaurant from 5:00 p.m. until 9:30 p.m. The cost is $130 per person—alcohol, beverages, tax and gratuities are not included. Add $55 per person for wine flight. Lounge seating offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations are recommended and can be made by calling (714) 781-DINE.
Additional Valentine’s Day Offerings
- Give a loved one a gift that they will remember for a lifetime! Visit DisneyFloralandGifts.com or call a Dream Maker at (714) 781-4438 or (714) 781-GIFT.
NOTE: Additional holiday items may be available all locations. Location hours and prices vary. Subject to change without notice.