May 13, 2018
The following are the offerings available at the Disneyland Resort for Mother’s Day, May 13, 2018, in addition to their regular menu. Click on the name of the restaurants for the full menu of the restaurant. For reservations, call 714-781-DINE 60 days prior to the event.
At Disneyland Resort, River Belle Terrace in Disneyland Park will offer a 3-course special to the menu. The first course is a Strawberry Pistachio Salad, and for the main course, Pan-Seared Scallops with grilled corn succotash and squash puree. And for dessert? A sweet Blueberry-Lemonade Shortcake.
An elegant four course prix fixe brunch menu with every dish from decadent Stuffed French Toast to Crab Cake Benedict will be offered to guests on Mother’s Day at Catal. Reservations are recommended, but walk-ins will also be accommodated. Sweet or savory brunch options will be served from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and the price for adults is $50 per person. A children’s menu will also be offered for $14. Along with the custom menu items, assorted Mother’s Day beverages will be available, featuring both cocktails and non-alcoholic libations. Fresh flowers will adorn the restaurant to be sure mom feels like an absolute queen on her special day! Book your reservation here: http://bit.ly/2Hp0Zsa
FIRST COURSE (served family style)
- Fresh cut fruit, house made cinnamon rolls
SECOND COURSE (Choice of one)
- Smoked Salmon Avocado Toast
- Toasted multi grain bread, smoked salmon, pickled onions, Devon cream, tarragon vinaigrette
- Mediterranean Salad
- Heirloom tomatoes, Persian cucumbers, olives, basil, red onions, spiced feta, oregano vinaigrette
- Manchego Salad
- Wild arugula, Spanish Manchego cheese, tart apples, Medjool dates, candied walnuts, walnut vinaigrette
- Country Tomato Soup
- Brie grilled cheese, basil pesto, olive oil
- Deviled Eggs
- Bilbao chorizo, smoked paprika, fried shallots, lemon dill aioli
- Lobster Salad
- Romaine, asparagus, tomato tarragon vinaigrette
THIRD COURSE (Choice of one)
- Stuffed French Toast: Mascarpone, strawberry marmalade, buttermilk whipped cream
- Hanger Steak: Cipollini onions, Béarnaise sauce, confit fingerling potatoes
- Grilled Halibut: Melted cherry tomatoes, tatsoi endive salad
- Chilaquiles: Tortilla chips, chorizo, Cotija cheese, ranchero salsa, fried egg, spicy crema, guacamole
- Short Rib Pappardelle: Braised short rib, pappardelle pasta, parmesan cheese, roasted zucchini, cherry tomatoes
- Crab Cake benedict: Poached eggs, asparagus, hollandaise, chive batons
- Fresh Farm Eggs: Bacon or sausage, country potatoes, toast
- Bloomsdale Spinach and Mushroom Omelet: Asparagus, ranchero sauce
- Crispy Chicken Sandwich: Jalapeno citrus coleslaw, green onion, soy ginger aioli, brioche bun, garlic herbed fries
- Catal Burger: Signature beef blend, caramelized onion, Tillamook cheddar, butter lettuce, tomato, garlic aioli
FOURTH COURSE (Choice of one)
- Pecan Tart: Salted caramel, buttermilk whipped cream
- Strawberry Panna Cotta: Strawberry and rhubarb compote
- Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake: Macerated berries, dark chocolate tuile
ENTREES (choice of one)
- Scrambled eggs with apple wood smoked bacon
- Macaroni and cheese with fruit or fries
- Crispy chicken fingers with fresh fruit or French fries
- Cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato and pickles, fresh fruit or French fries
- Ice cream Sundae
Steakhouse 55 at Disneyland Hotel will offer a special Mother’s Day Tasting Menu. For the starter course, enjoy an Heirloom Tomato and Melon Salad with marinated artichokes, petite mache, fresh mozzarella, and peppermint vinaigrette. For the entrée course, savor a Broiled 8-ounce Filet Mignon with brown butter mashed potatoes, broccolini, balsamic pearl onions, and maniari port demi. And for dessert – you’ll love the Vanilla Bean Crème Brulee with a chocolate tart shell, poached peach, and raspberry mascarpone.
Disney’s Grand Californian
Breakfast: 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Dinner: 11:00 a.m. – close
Buffet: offering salads, charcuterie, hot selections and plenty of sweets. Best of all, Disney characters will be there for plenty of photo opportunities.
NOTE: Additional holiday meals and info will be added as it becomes available.
Disney Gifts for Mother’s Day
Looking for something unique to give mom for Mother’s Day? Consider a gift from Disney Floral and Gifts. They had a wide array of options for most budgets.