Following are the offerings available at the Disneyland Resort for Thanksgiving 2015 in addition to their regular menu. Either traditional turkey dinners or Thanksgiving-inspired dinners will be offered. Click on the name of the restaurants for the full menu of the restaurant. To make reservations for table service dining, call the Disney Dine Line (714-781-DINE) or go online at disneyland.disney.go.com/dining/.
Menu Date: 11/15
Menus are for Thursday, November 26, 2015 only unless otherwise noted
At Disneyland park, slow-roasted turkey accompanied by chefs favorite side dishes are on the menu at the following restaurants:
Carnation Café – Main Street
Slow-roasted turkey with turkey-bourbon gravy, mashed sweet potatoes, apple-cranberry stuffing, cranberry-orange relish, veggies and a dinner roll.
Plaza Inn – Plaza Inn Complex
Slow-roasted turkey with traditional turkey gravy and sage dressing, mashed potatoes, veggies and a dinner roll.
River Belle Terrace – Riverfront Fantasmic! Dinner
Slow-roasted turkey breast with stuffing, roasted garlic-thyme mashed potatoes, home-style gravy, veggies, cornbread and cranberry relish.
French Market – New Orleans Square
Slow-roasted turkey breast with Andouille sausage stuffing, Market potatoes, home-style gravy, veggies, artisan bread, cranberry relish and pumpkin pie.
Blue Bayou – New Orleans Square
Slow-roasted turkey roulade with focaccia stuffing, roasted garlic, Yukon Gold mashed potatoes, Cognac turkey gravy and cranberry relish.
Harbour Galley – Critter Country
Turkey tortilla soup simmered with roasted corn and black beans.
Café Orleans – New Orleans Square
Slow-roasted turkey breast with cornbread and giblet stuffing, red skin mashed potatoes, veggies, home-style gravy and cranberry relish.
Disney California Adventure Park
At Disney California Adventure park, you can get turkey and all the fixins’ at the following restaurants:
Mortimer’s Market – Buena Vista Street
Turkey-shaped sourdough bread.
Carthay Circle Restaurant – Buena Vista Street
Includes a choice of Carthay Circle Salad with heirloom apples, roasted walnuts, winter greens, bacon, dates and creamy citrus vinaigrette or Cinderella Pumpkin Broth with lemongrass-cilantro grilled chicken, caramelized onion and Tuscan kale. Entrée added: grilled Sierra free-range turkey with a Poblano chile and mushroom tamale, and creamed corn with turkey jus. Dessert, also a la carte, is crunchy butterscotch pie with cashews, holiday Chantilly and caramel. Includes a voucher for World of Color preferred viewing
Wine Country Trattoria – Golden Vine Winery
Herb-roasted turkey breast with Yukon Gold mashed potatoes, herb focaccia stuffing, seasonal vegetables, orange-cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie.
Boudin Bread Cart at Pacific Wharf
Turkey-shaped sourdough bread.
Pacific Wharf Café – Pacific Wharf
Turkey pot pie soup in a bread bowl; pumpkin spice bread pudding.
Flo’s V8 Café – Carsland
Rotisserie-roasted turkey breast with mashed potatoes, stuffing, veggies and orange-cranberry sauce.
Ariel’s Grotto – Ariel’s Grotto
Slow-roasted turkey breast with turkey gravy, apple stuffing, orange-cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes and veggies. Includes a voucher for World of Color preferred viewing.
Boardwalk Pizza Pasta – Paradise Pier
- Thanksgiving dinner at the Disneyland Hotel ballroom will be held in the Grand Ballroom of the Disneyland Hotel. This event is full, only Guests with reservations will be seated.
- Steakhouse 55: Starter course – butternut squash soup with crispy shredded skirt steak and maple clabbered cream; Entrée – roasted turkey Wellington, brioche stuffing, cranberry, Swiss chard, wild mushroom gravy; Dessert – trio of sweet potato mousse parfait, pecan cake pop and pumpkin whoopie pie. Wine pairings available. Also available in the Steakhouse 55 Lounge.
- Goofy’s Kitchen: Turkey and herb stuffing will be added to the buffet brunch, along with turkey gravy, sweet potatoes and tortellini with pumpkin cream sauce.
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel
- Storytellers Café: Dinner buffet with salads and fresh fruit, roasted corn chowder, hand-carved turkey with gravy and cranberry sauce, hand-carved beef, pan-seared salmon, pork loin, candied yams, sourdough bread stuffing, Yukon Gold mashed potatoes, green beans. Also holiday desserts include pumpkin and pecan pies, bread pudding with vanilla sauce, chocolate pate, dulce de leche pot de crème.
- Napa Rose: Chef Andrew Sutton’s Four-Course Wine Country Feast (wine flight also available); reservations and information, 714-300-7170.
Paradise Pier Hotel
- PCH Grill: Dinner Buffet – Cold selections include salads, heirloom tomato-mozzarella topped with creamy pesto & aged balsamic reduction, roasted potato salad with creamy mustard dressing. Hot selections include fried chicken, roasted sustainable fish, sausage and herb stuffing, roasted garden vegetables, mini smashed potatoes with cheddar cheese, spice-rubbed pork shoulder. On the carving station, herb-marinated roast and oven-roasted turkey breast are served with beef au jus, creamy horseradish, cranberry relish and brown gravy. Traditional holiday desserts include pumpkin pie, chocolate pecan pie, apple pie, chestnut-apricot flight, vanilla caramel and cranberry jelly, molten chocolate hazelnut crumb cake.
Note: Disney characters will not be in attendance for Thanksgiving meals served at Storytellers Café and Disney’s PCH Grill.
** Menu and Prices are Subject to Change Without Notice **