November 23, 2017
Thanksgiving is a transitional time at the Disneyland Resort. There may still be a few occasional nods to fall, but for the most part, Christmas is in full swing with many of the park and resort’s decorations. The Thanksgiving holiday is acknowledged more with food than decor.
Many dining locations at throughout the Disneyland Resort create special meals for guests who would like to share and enjoy a holiday meal with their loved ones on Thanksgiving. Some locations offer a special Thanksgiving menu just for this day while other locations offer additional holiday specialties in addition to their regular menu offerings. Most venues will offer the special meal only on Thanksgiving Day.
So where do you find turkey and other traditional Thanksgiving foods at Disneyland?
The following are the offerings available at the Disneyland Resort for Thanksgiving 2017 in addition to their regular menu. Either traditional turkey dinners or Thanksgiving-inspired dinners will be offered. Click on the name of the restaurants for the full menu of the restaurant. To make reservations for table service dining, call the Disney Dine Line (714-781-DINE) or go online at disneyland.disney.go.com/dining/.
At Disneyland park, slow-roasted turkey accompanied by chefs favorite side dishes are on the menu at the following restaurants.
- French Market Restaurant – slow-roasted turkey breast with apricot stuffing, market mashed potatoes, home-style gravy, seasonal vegetables and cranberry relish, topped off with a 5” pumpkin pie for dessert!
Disney California Adventure Park
At Disney California Adventure park, you can get turkey and all the fixins’ at the following restaurants.
- Flo’s V8 Cafe – rotisserie-roasted turkey breast with gravy, mashed potatoes, stuffing, seasonal vegetables and orange-cranberry sauce
Thanksgiving dinner at the Disneyland Hotel ballroom will be held in the Grand Ballroom of the Disneyland Hotel. Only Guests with reservations will be seated. From savory start to fabulous finish, select Thanksgiving favorites and delectable delicacies from our all-you-care-to-enjoy buffet, which includes:
- Enticing Starters and Salads
- Artisanal cheeses
- Chilled poached jumbo shrimp and king crab legs
- Market-fresh green and prepared salads
- Smoked salmon
- Carved-to-Order Meats
- Succulent roast turkey
- Prime rib of beef
- Favorite Fixings and Sides
- Homemade stuffing
- Sweet potato soufflé
- Fresh cranberry-orange relish
- Mashed potatoes and gravy
- Decadent Desserts and Pastries
- Classic pumpkin pie
- Chocolate fountain, with sweets and fruits for dipping
- Chocolate mousse
- Children’s Buffet
- Homemade pizza
- Macaroni and cheese
- Fresh corn
- Dessert selection
- Complimentary Beverage Selections
- Ice Tea
- Milk and chocolate milk
- Soft drinks
One specialty cocktail or nonalcoholic specialty drink is provided with buffet. In addition, a full bar selection—including wine by the bottle—is available for purchase.
Additional dining opportunities at Disneyland Hotel include:
- Goofy’s Kitchen: Treat your taste buds to an exciting meal with a host of options. Disney Characters will be on hand all day to make your Thanksgiving Day an especially memorable outing.
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel
- Storytellers Café: Bask in a culinary experience altogether different from the typical Thanksgiving gathering.
Paradise Pier Hotel
- PCH Grill: Indulge in a fresh take on an American tradition and savor a scrumptious feast on this special holiday.
Note: Disney characters will not be in attendance for Thanksgiving meals served at Storytellers Café and Disney’s PCH Grill.
** Menu and Prices are Subject to Change Without Notice **