Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure is located in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade. On this attraction, you will fly deep into the wilds of the Forbidden Forest, beyond the grounds of Hogwarts castle, on a thrilling roller coaster ride that plunges into the paths of some of the wizarding world’s rarest magical creatures.
This ride is one of the newest and most exciting attractions at Universal Studios Florida and is a must see for any fan.
Opening Day: June 13, 2019
Type of Ride: Immersive Indoor/Outdoor Rollercoaster
Age Recommendation: Teens & Adults
Duration of Ride: 5 Minutes
Typical Wait Time: 100 Minutes
Single Rider Line: Yes
Express Pass: No
Child Swap: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: No
Ride Photo: No
Height Requirements: 48″(121.9cm)
Wheelchair Restrictions: In order to board the ride vehicle riders must be able to transfer from wheelchair/ECV. If help is needed to walk across the platform please see an attraction attendant for alternate boarding accommodations.
Loose Items: Any loose items such as backpacks, cameras, etc. in the lockers provided.
Dining: Hogs Head Pub | Three Broomsticks
Shopping: Olivanders | Honeydukes
Did You Know?
- Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure is Universal’s most highly themed and immersive coaster
- The ride will bring you out of the Hogwarts grounds into the Forbidden Forest
The Mouse For Less Tips
- Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure does not accept Universal Express Pass. Arrive early for best bet at a shorter wait
- If you are not opposed to riding without your party, the single rider line (while a little hidden) is available. Your wait will be cut down significantly.
- This ride occasionally operates using a virtual queue. Make sure you have the Universal App so you can join