Come to Ollivander’s Wand Shop while visiting Universal Orlando Resort. Ollivanders is a great souvenir stop for guests of all ages. Just as the wands chose their wizards in the films, you can let your wand choose you! Guests and other onlookers will enjoy this short show and be able to watch as the wand chooses the wizard! There is an Ollivanders Wand Shop in both Universal Studios at Diagon Alley and Islands of Adventure at Hogsmeade, so you will never have to worry about missing out. Wands sold from Ollivanders are not just props though; interactive wands can be purchased that will interact with the rest of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
The Mouse For Less Tips
- Since Ollivanders Wand Shop opened it’s second location the wait to see a wand choose a wizard should never be more than about 10 minutes.
- There is much to see in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. The show only lasts up to 3 minutes long, and does not accept the Express Pass. Seeing a wand choose it’s wizard is undeniably entertaining.
- Should you choose not to wait in line to experience the show, there are other ways of purchasing your own wand. Wands are available for purchase throughout the park, as well as online. When you buy online you can either pick it up or have it delivered.
- Not all of the wands available for purchase are interactive, so be sure to double check that you are getting exactly what you want (especially when ordering online).
- Other wand options include; personal unique wands, wand sets, and wand character replicas.