The Disneyland Resort will ring in the new year with something fun for everyone! Celebrate New Year’s Eve at Disneyland Resort for a memorable way.
New Year’s Eve Celebration at the Disneyland Resort
All Disneyland Park locations below will host a 9 p.m. East Coast countdown, and all locations will celebrate midnight West Coast countdown. You can participate in the countdown at the following locations:
- Sleeping Beauty Castle
- “it’s a small world”
- Rivers of America
- Tomorrowland Terrace
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge (fireworks only)
Disney California Adventure Park
- Hollywood Land
- Paradise Gardens Park
Mickey’s Mix Magic will be presented at both 9 p.m. and midnight.
Hat and Horn Distribution
Distribution from 6–11:45 p.m.
Guests can pick up complimentary party gear to celebrate the New Year in style at the below locations.
At Disneyland Park
- Outside Star Wars: Launch Bay
- Big Thunder Trail near the entrance to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
At Disney California Adventure Park
- In Hollywood Land by Stage 12
- Grizzly Peak by Soarin’ Around the World
New Year’s Eve Dining Choices
At Disneyland Park
- Plaza Inn. You can enjoy a special meal that comes with reserved viewing of the fireworks show at the Plaza Inn with dinner from 6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Dinner is braised short rib, sautéed shrimp, au gratin potatoes, asparagus, chocolate dessert, a mocktail and a choice of beverage. The package is $125 for adults and $100 for kids (plus tax and gratuity). You will receive a wristband to enter/exit the reserved area for a good view of the fireworks without the crowds.
- Tomorrowland Sklyine Lounge – You can enjoy a dessert experience that comes with a reserved viewing of the fireworks show from a different angle in Tomorrowland. Check in is 30 minutes prior to your reservation time of 8:00 p.m., but you can enter/exit the reserved area anytime between 8 p.m. and 12:30 a.m. Attendees can enjoy a boxed treat of seasonal fruits, cheese and assorted sweets, as well as a choice of cold or hot beverages and a light-up event credential. At midnight, light up the new year with a nonalcoholic beverage with a glow cube in it. This gives you a pretty good of fireworks above the crowds.
At Disney’s Resorts
- Paradise Pier Hotel – If you are not planning on visiting the theme parks at the Disneyland Resorts but want to bring in the New Year Disney Style, you can enjoy the family friendly New Year’s celebration at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel. The event includes characters, as well as a New Year’s Eve buffet at the PCH Grill. The buffet dinner is $100 and New Year’s Eve party with “Incredibles” characters in the Pacific Ballroom