The Landing at Disney Springs is the former locations of Pleasure Island. This area is a thriving commercial district that includes inspired dining, unique shopping, and beautiful waterfront views.
The Landing at Disney Springs Special Announcements
Corkcicle Location Now Open
Corkcicle creates innovative insulated drinkware, coolers and accessories. This kiosk is Corkcicle’s first-ever retail location.
Gideon’s Bakehouse Now Open
Gideon’s Bakehouse has a shop now open in The Landing section. This award-winning bakery can be found across from Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar.
Wine Bar George Now Open
Wine Bar George, brought to to life by Master Sommelier George Miliotes, brings an unparalleled wine list including more than 100 selections by the bottle and glass in a range of varietals, vintages and prices. Shareable plates, cheese and charcuterie will complement the wine list, featuring local artisans and seasonally relevant dishes. In addition, The Basket at Wine Bar George is a new quick-service window that offers European-style sandwiches, cheese, olives, hummus, charcuterie, cookies, and wines on tap—served to-go by the glass or carafe.
The Landing at Disney Springs Entertainment
Nightly live entertainment can be found at both Raglan Road (Irish music and dancers) and Paradiso 37 restaurants at The Landing.
The Landing at Disney Springs Dining
- Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’
- Cookes of Dublin
- Enzo’s Hideaway
- Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC
- Gideon’s Bakehouse
- Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company at the Landing at Disney Springs
- Maria & Enzo’s
- Morimoto Asia
- Morimoto Street Food
- Paradiso 37 – Live Entertainment!
- Pizza Ponte
- Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant – Live Entertainment!
- Rollicking Raglan Sunday Brunch
- Raglan Road Tonsil Tickler Bar
- STK Steakhouse
- Terralina Crafted Italian
- The Basket at Wine Bar George
- The BOATHOUSE
- The Edison
- The Ganachery
- Vivoli Gelateria
- Wine Bar George
The Landing at Disney Springs Shopping
- The Art of Shaving – A boutique retail offering that sells high-end shaving supplies and related grooming products
- The Boathouse Boutique – Nautical themed merchandise
- Chapel Hats – A fashion forward shop that specializes in an assortment of hats for guests of all ages
- Corksicle – innovative drinkware, coolers and accessories.
- EyCatchers – decorative wind spinners
- Happy Hound – Everything your pet could need
- Havaianas – A Brazilian-based shoe store that offers fashionable flip flops
- Just Fun Socks – Discover socks for all ages, personalities and occasions
- Oakley – sunglasses and more
- Pop Gallery – Discover the vibrantly hip work of celebrated and emerging artists at the gifting pavilion-meets-art exhibition.
- Sanuk – Innovative, fun and comfortable footwear
- Savannah Bee Company – honeybee-inspired gifts and products made from locally grown, all-natural honey
- Shop For Ireland – Authentic Irish collectibles, clothing and more
- Wondermade – Treat yourself to incredibly fun, artisanal marshmallows in unique flavors
Disney Springs Hours of Operation
- The Landing at Disney Springs Shopping Hours
- 10:00 am – 11:00 pm (Sunday – Thursday)
- 10:00 am – 11:30 am (Friday & Saturday)
- Dining Hours at The Landing at Disney Springs: 11:00 am – 2:00 am (Daily)
(Note: Hours vary by venue.)