The Landing at Disney Springs is the former locations of Pleasure Island. The Landing is a thriving commercial district that includes inspired dining, unique shopping, and beautiful waterfront views.
The Landing at Disney Springs Special Announcements
Wine Bar George Now Open
Wine Bar George, brought to to life by Master Sommelier George Miliotes, brings an unparalleled wine list including more than 100 selections by the bottle and glass in a range of varietals, vintages and prices. Shareable plates, cheese and charcuterie will complement the wine list, featuring local artisans and seasonally relevant dishes. In addition, The Basket at Wine Bar George is a new quick-service window that offers European-style sandwiches, cheese, olives, hummus, charcuterie, cookies, and wines on tap—served to-go by the glass or carafe.
The Edison Now Open
Inspired by The Edison venue in Los Angeles, this lavish “Industrial Gothic”-style restaurant, bar and nighttime destination is themed to a 1920s-period power plant, recalling an exuberant era of invention and imagination. It features classic American food and craft cocktails. With a range of themed areas to explore, The Edison has The Lab performance space, The Ember Parlour, Telegraph Lounge, The Patent Office, The Tesla Lounge, The Radio Room, Waterfront Patio, and more. Live entertainment includes contortionists, DJs, a cabaret and more. This location along with STK are open late into the night.
Three New Restaurants Now Open
Three modern Italian restaurants have at Disney Springs. These new dining locations created by the Patina Restaurant Group feature unique menus and authentic Italian food.
The first is called Maria & Enzo’s and it is a trattoria set in the town’s abandoned 1930’s airline terminal which has now been transformed into an open and airy restaurant. There’s an incredible 50-foot ceilings, the interior dining room is adorned with artifacts that reflect air travel of the time such as maps and historic flight paths. The menu is inspired by Sicily including Arancini di Carne (rice balls stuffed with meat), Melanzane Parmigiana (eggplant parmesan), and handmade pastas including Busiate con Granchio (spiral pasta with crab) and ‘Ncasiata al Forno (Sicilian baked pasta). Other delectable highlights include fresh fish, richly flavored steaks and chops.
The second is Enzo’s Hideaway, a speakeasy inspired by Roman aperitivo bars. Located in the storied rum-runner tunnels that adjoin Maria & Enzo’s, Enzo’s Hideaway pours Prohibition-era cocktails at its Tunnel Bar and serves a casual menu of hearty Roman Dishes such as the city’s legendary Bucatini alla Carbonara (hollow spaghetti with creamy egg and pancetta sauce) and Tonnarelli Cacio e Pepe (square-cut spaghetti with pecorino and black pepper).
Finally, Pizza Ponte is a fast-casual restaurant serving pizza, pastries, Italian sandwiches and espresso. The menu features Pizza al Taglio (Sicilian-style pizza served by the slice), signature Tirangolo (stuffed pizza bread) sandwiches, and Porchetta (roast pork). To satisfy your sweet tooth, pastry specialties include Bombolini (Italian donuts), Sfoglia di Riso (pastry with rice cream), and Tiramisu.
Terralina Crafted Italian Now Open
James Beard award-winning chef, Tony Mantuano helped in the development of a new, Italian restaurant concept at Disney Springs called Terralina Crafted Italian. The restaurant replaced occupied by Portobello Country Italian Trattoria. The new restaurant’s menu features dishes inspired by Chef Tony’s adventures across the many regions of Italy.
Paddlefish Now Open
Paddlefish is now open and features a new interior reflecting a modern yachting theme and new spaces, such as a rooftop lounge overlooking Disney Springs, outdoor waterfront bar and private dining areas. The new menu focus on fresh seafood and steaks. Paddlefish replaces Fulton’s Crab House.
The Landing at Disney Springs Entertainment
Nightly live entertainment can be found at both Raglan Road (Irish music and dancers) and Paradiso 37 restaurants at The Landing.
In addition, at The BOATHOUSE tours of the Village Lake are give in an amphicar. The 20 minute cruise has seating for 3 guests, plus the boat captain. Tickets can be purchased inside The BOATHOUSE. Click for more information.
The Landing at Disney Springs Dining
- Cookes of Dublin
- Enzo’s Hideaway
- Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC
- Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar
- Maria & Enzo’s
- Morimoto Asia
- Morimoto Street Food
- Paradiso 37 – Live Entertainment!
- Paddlefish – (formerly Fulton’s Crab House)
- Pizza Ponte
- Terralina Crafted Italian
- Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant – Live Entertainment!
- Rollicking Raglan Sunday Brunch
- Raglan Road Tonsil Tickler Bar
- STK Orlando
- Tea Traders Cafe
- The Basket at Wine Bar George
- The BOATHOUSE
- The Edison
- Vivoli Gelateria
- Wine Bar George
The Landing at Disney Springs Shopping
- The Art of Shaving – A boutique retail offering that sells high-end shaving supplies and related grooming products
- The Boathouse Boutique – Nautical themed merchandise
- Chapel Hats – A fashion forward shop that specializes in an assortment of hats for guests of all ages
- Erwin Pearl – Specializing in fashion jewelry and accessories
- EyCatchers – decorative wind spinners
- Filthy Rich – apparel and accessories
- The Ganachery – Specialty chocolates
- Havaianas – A Brazilian-based shoe store that offers fashionable flip flops
- Raglan Road Irish Shop – Authentic Irish collectibles, clothing and more
- Rinse Bath & Body Co. – rejuvenating bath and body products
- Sanuk – Innovative, fun and comfortable footwear
- Savannah Bee Company – honeybee-inspired gifts and products made from locally grown, all-natural honey
- Shop for Ireland – gifts and housewares
- Sublime Kiosk – Unique craft items such as greeting cards, candles, and one-of-a-kind gifts
- Swings n’ Things – hammocks
The Landing at Disney Springs Shopping Hours: 10:00 am – 11:00 pm (Sunday – Thursday)
The Landing at Disney Springs Shopping Hours: 10:00 am – 11:30 am (Friday & Saturday)
The Landing at Disney Springs Dining : 11:00 am – 2:00 am (Daily)
(Note: Hours vary by venue.)