The Town Center at Disney Springs at Walt Disney World runs from the World of Disney store in Marketplace to Planet Hollywood Observatory. This neighborhood’s focus is on retail space, but there are some unique dining options as well.
lululemon Now Open
The athletic wear shop, lululemon is now open offering both men’s and women’s lifestyle and technical apparel, especially for those who enjoy yoga, cycling, running, and training.
- Disney Springs Welcome Center
- Amorette’s Patisserie – petite cakes and signature dome cakes that are works of art
- Blaze Pizza – fast fire’d custom built artisanal pizzas
- Chicken Guy – tenders, skewers, sandwiches, and salads
- Coca-Cola Store Rooftop Beverage Bar
- The Daily Poutine – Variations on poutine, a popular Canadian staple consisting of thick-cut French or yucca fries smothered in cheese curds and gravy.
- D-Luxe Burger – options for burger aficionados and milkshake connoisseurs
- Frontera Cocina – Mexican Cuisine by James Beard Award-Winning Chef Rick Bayless.
- Planet Hollywood and Stargazer’s Bar
- The Polite Pig – wood-fired and smoked barbecue dishes and a variety of sides.
- Sprinkles Cupcakes (with an all-day cupcake ATM machine)
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill – fine dining from Wolfgang Puck
- ALEX AND ANI
- American Threads
- Coca-Cola Store
- Columbia Sportswear
- Edward Beiner
- Ever After Jewelry Co.
- Everything But Water
- Free People
- Jo Malone London
- JOHNNY WAS
- Johnston & Murphy
- kate spade new york
- Kendra Scott
- Levi’s Store
- Lilly Pulitzer
- L’Occitane En Provence
- Luxury of Time by Diamonds International
- M·A·C Cosmetics
- Na Hoku
- Orlando Harley Davidson
- Ron Jon Surf Shop
- The Store at Planet Hollywood
- Tommy Bahama
- Under Armour
- Vera Bradley
Disney Springs Hours of Operation
- Town Center at Disney Springs Shopping Hours
- 10:00 am – 11:00 pm (Sunday – Thursday)
- 10:00 am – 11:30 am (Friday & Saturday)
- Dining Hours at Town Center at Disney Springs: 11:00 am – 2:00 am (Daily)
(Note: Hours vary by venue.)