Disney Springs Map The Landing Marketplace West Side Disney Springs Guide
The Town Center at Disney Springs at Walt Disney World runs from the World of Disney store in Marketplace to Planet Hollywood Observatory. The area began to open on May 15, 2016.
This neighborhood’s focus is on retail space, but there are some unique dining options as well.
lululemon Now Open
The athletic wear shop, lululemon is now open offering both men’s and women’s lifestyle and technical apparel, especially for those who enjoy yoga, cycling, running, and training.
Ron Jon Surf Shop Now Open
Ron Jon Surf Shop has opened a new 10,000-square-foot location near the Lime Garage. The company selected Disney Springs as a location for its new store because of the shopping destination’s immense popularity with visitors as well as locals in the Orlando market, many of whom are familiar with the Ron Jon brand.
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill Now Open
From the mind of acclaimed chef, Wolfgang Puck comes Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill. The restuarant offers dishes with Mediterranean influences and innovative takes on comfort food classics.
Chicken Guy Now Open
A brand new quick service dining location called Chicken Guy has debuted. Enjoy all-natural chicken and sauces bursting with Guy Fieri’s signature flare. Items include tenders to skewers to sandwiches to salads.
Ever After Jewelry Co. Open in Town Center
Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories offers Disney-inspired gifts that glitz and shine in this boutique featuring fine jewelry & accessories with brands like Pandora Jewelry, ALEX AND ANI and Dooney & Bourke! Ever After Jewelry Co. will be found adjacent to UNOde50 in Town Center.
The Polite Pig Now Open in the Town Center
The Polite Pig, a new sister restaurant of popular Winter Park eatery, The Ravenous Pig, is now open in Town Center at Disney Springs. Serving lunch and dinner, The Polite Pig features a variety of wood-fired smoked and grilled items. The new venue also features an innovative beverage program offering all drinks on tap – including beer, wine and cocktails.
- Disney Springs Welcome Center
- Amorette’s Patisserie – petite cakes and signature dome cakes that are works of art
- Blaze Pizza – fast fire’d custom built artisanal pizzas
- Chicken Guy – tenders, skewers, sandwiches, and salads
- Coca-Cola Store Rooftop Beverage Bar
- D-Luxe Burger – options for burger aficionados and milkshake connoisseurs
- Frontera Cocina – Mexican Cuisine by James Beard Award-Winning Chef Rick Bayless.
- Planet Hollywood and Stargazer’s Bar
- Sprinkles Cupcakes (with an all-day cupcake ATM machine)
- The Polite Pig – wood-fired and smoked barbecue dishes and a variety of sides.
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill – fine dining from Wolfgang Puck
- ALEX AND ANI
- American Threads
- Coca-Cola Store
- Columbia Sportswear
- Edward Beiner
- Ever After Jewelry Co.
- Everything But Water
- Free People
- JOHNNY WAS
- Johnston & Murphy
- kate spade new york
- Levi’s Store
- Lilly Pulitzer
- L’Occitane En Provence
- Luxury of Time by Diamonds International
- M·A·C Cosmetics
- Na Hoku
- Orlando Harley Davidson
- Ron Jon Surf Shop
- Rustic Cuff
- The Store at Planet Hollywood
- Tommy Bahama
- Under Armour
- Vera Bradley
The Town Center at Disney Springs Shopping Hours: 10:00 am – 11:00 pm (Sunday – Thursday)
The Town Center at Disney Springs Shopping Hours: 10:00 am – 11:30 am (Friday & Saturday)
The Town Center at Disney Springs Dining : 11:00 am – 2:00 am (Daily)
(Note: Hours vary by venue.)