Welcome to the Marketplace at Disney Springs. The Marketplace section offers guests a wide variety of shops sure to please everyone. Also available at Marketplace at Disney Springs are fun entertainment options and several casual dining options.
Special Announcements for Marketplace at Disney Springs
eet Now Open in the Marketplace
At eet by Maneet Chauhan, you can experience authentic Indian cuisine in a fast-casual environment. Enjoy shareable dishes, including Bread Service with Pimento Whipped Paneer or the Tandoori Chicken Poutine. You can also order naan pizzas, salads, make-your-own bowls, and much more, at the first Indian restaurant at Walt Disney World.
Entertainment at Marketplace at Disney Springs
- Rainforest Cafe Volcano Show – Nightly Beginning at Dusk
Rainforest Cafe’s outdoor theming features a brand new volcano with a dramatic new show. The volcano includes elements such as fire, lava flow, steam and sound effects to create a volcanic eruption. During daylight hours, the volcano merely smolders, but beginning at dusk, the volcano erupts every half hour.
- Marketplace Carousel – 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.; 11:30 p.m. Fri & Sat
This beautiful carousel was handcrafted in Italy and features, 2 carriages, 19 horses and a spinning tea cup. The carousel plays music and is illuminated at night. Guest must either be 42 inches to ride alone or be accompanied by an adult. Little ones pay $2 to ride, parents are free.
- Marketplace Train Ride – 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.; 11:30 p.m. Fri & Sat
Miniature train ride for small children to enjoy. Little ones pay $2 to ride, parents are free.
- Water Splash Zones
There are two areas at Disney Springs Marketplace that feature fountains for young ones to play in. The largest is located between Once Upon A Toy and Earl of Sandwich and the smaller on is near the back entrance to Disney’s Days of Christmas shop. There is no cost to use the areas and benches are available for parents to sit and watch. Nearby bathrooms are convenient for changing, just remember to bring along towels and a change of clothing.
- Marketplace Waterside Stage & Other Entertainment
The place for live entertainment, this dock side stage is home for Disney Performing Arts. Look for a family-friendly dance party with DJ at the Marketplace, on the Waterside Stage or on the Fountain Stage on select nights. Live music can also be found most afternoons through early evening at the Margarita Bar.
Marketplace at Disney Springs Dining
Marketplace at Disney Springs features several casual dining options along with great places for a snack or a quick treat. The restaurants below can be found at Marketplace at Disney Springs.
- B.B. Wolf’s Sausage
- Dockside Margaritas
- Earl Of Sandwich
- eet by Maneet Chauhan
- Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop
- Joffrey’s Handcrafted Smoothies Express
- Marketplace Snacks
- Rainforest Cafe
- Rainforest Lava Lounge
- Sunshine Churros
- Starbucks Marketplace
- Swirls on the Water
- Wetzel’s Pretzels
Marketplace at Disney Springs Shopping
- Art of Disney – High-quality art portraying Disney characters and reasonably priced poster reproductions of Magic Kingdom attractions.
- Basin – Products for Bath and Body such as homemade soap, bath salts, facial masks & more. Try your hand at preparing custom soy candles or your own bath salts!
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique – A magical salon owned by the Fairy Godmother and operated by Fairy Godmothers-in-training where young princesses can purchase such options as hair up-do, nail polish, make-up, and a total package including Disney princess costume and photos. – Temporarily Unavailable
- Build a Dino at T-Rex – Create a one-of-kind prehistoric pal that’s perfect to take along on modern-day adventures!
- Crystal Arts by Arribas Brothers – Discover a glittering glassware gallery that continues the tradition started at Fantasyland in 1967!
- Dino-Store at T-REX – Unearth Mesozoic souvenirs that take you back in time!
- Disney PhotoPass Studio – Have your family portrait taken
- Disney’s Days of Christmas – Whimsical and collectible Disney ornaments, stockings & decorations
- Disney’s Pin Traders – Buy or swap pins with other guest and cast members.
- Disney’s Wonderful World of Memories – Photo albums, Stunning Stationery and Scrapbook Materials; also look for the new Create Your Own Ears Hat Boutique.
- Face Painting Kiosk by Enjoy your Face – Indulge your whimsical side with artistry that transforms your look
- Goofy’s Candy Co. – Follow your nose to this colorful shop for goodies galore—fudge, gourmet cotton candy, caramel apples and more! Plus, there is a Create-Your-Own snack station. This is the place to spend those left over Disney Dining Plan snack credits before leaving for home!
- Initial Rings – Commemorate your Walt Disney World Resort trip with the most personal souvenir of all—a custom-carved initial ring!
- Just Plumerias – Take a little piece of Hawaii home with you with these beautiful and fragrant flowers.
- Lefty’s, The Left Hand Store – This kiosk sells items made specifically for left-handed people – things such as scissors, notebooks and other items.
- LEGO Store – Features an outdoor Play Zone with giant Lego creations, along with every imaginable Lego toy. Inside kids can make creations from bins of Legos and race them on an outdoor slope or design Lego structures and play games on a bank of computers. This is also a great place for photo opportunities.
- Marketplace Co Op – Composed of six shops that showcase new and innovative Disney retail concepts
- Once Upon a Toy – Tap into your inner child at a whimsical shop featuring hard-to-find collectibles, board games, puzzles, plush and more!
- Pearl Factory Kiosk – Bring home an oyster’s precious gem
- Rainforest Cafe Retail Village – Unique Toys, Souvenir Gifts and Clothing
- Silhouette Portrait Cart – Take home a unique souvenir when you have a talented artist create an old-fashioned paper cutout of your silhouette.
- The Spice & Tea Exchange – Find your way to this old-world spice trader’s emporium—it’s a gourmet seasoning and tea lover’s wonderland!
- Star Wars Trading Post – Gear up for intergalactic adventures of the Star Wars kind—shop must-have merchandise, gifts and other goodies!
- Swings n’ Things – hammocks
- Dino-Store at T-REX – Pan for treasures or shop for prehistoric gifts in this Dino-Store.
- Tren-D – A clothing and novel accessories store described as “Minnie Gets Funky”, geared to women in the 18-to-35 range. You’ll find embroidered handbags, jeweled sunglasses or chandeliers, and hip furnishings.
- World of Disney Store – The Largest Disney Character Merchandise Store Anywhere! Divided into Disney-themed merchandise rooms, each tells stories based on classic Disney films.
Disney Springs Hours of Operation
- The Marketplace at Disney Springs Shopping Hours
- 10:00 am – 11:00 pm (Sunday – Thursday)
- 10:00 am – 11:30 am (Friday & Saturday)
- Dining Hours at The Marketplace at Disney Springs: 11:00 am – 2:00 am (Daily)
(Note: Hours vary by venue.)