Select Nights April – May, 2016
Nighttime is a special time at the Magic Kingdom; the park comes alive in a very unique way. And now, there’s a whole new way to experience nighttime at Magic Kingdom with the upcoming event Disney After Hours.
Disney After Hours is a special, hard-ticketed event that takes place for three hours on select nights in April and May. The event allows Guests to enjoy exclusive time in the park with quicker than typical access to most popular attractions such as, Space Mountain and the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, as well as character greetings at Town Square and Princess Fairytale Hall. Guests will also be able to enjoy delicious ice cream novelties and bottled beverages throughout the evening.
The Disney After Hours event takes place on the following dates:
- April 14, 2016 from 11:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
- April 21, 2016 from 11:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
- April 28, 2016 from 10:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.
- May 5, 2016 from 10:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.
- May 8, 2016 from 11:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
- May 12, 2016 from 11:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
- May 19, 2016from 11:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
A separate event ticket is required. Pricing is $149 plus tax for adults and children (ages 3-9). Admission is limited; book by calling 407-827-7185.
Additional Details for Disney After Hours
- Official check-in for the event will take place at the Main Entrance to the Magic Kingdom beginning at 7:00 p.m.
- Please note that the Magic Kingdom will officially close to Guests who haven’t purchased Disney After Hours tickets at 10:00 p.m. on April 28 and May 5, 2016; and at 11:00 p.m. on April 14 and 21, and May 8, 12 and 19, 2016.
- Walt Disney World Resort hotel Guests—including those staying at Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel and Walt Disney World Swan Hotel—may use Walt Disney World Transportation after the event for up to 2 hours.
- Please note that the number of tickets available is limited.
- All tickets are non-refundable, non-transferrable and are only valid for admission during the special event date and hours.
- All attractions, entertainment and experiences are subject to change without notice.
- Disney Resort Guests will continue to enjoy Extra Magic Hours as this new event takes place on different nights.
Annual Passholders and DVC members can get tickets for Disney After Hours on select dates at half price. Tickets for AP holders and Disney Vacation Club Members are now $75 each.
AP holders and DVC members can purchase tickets by calling 407-560-PASS or heading to any ticket window at Walt Disney World.