Select Nights January – March, 2017
Nighttime is a special time at the Magic Kingdom; the park comes alive in a very unique way. And now, there’s a whole new way to experience nighttime at Magic Kingdom with the upcoming event Disney After Hours.
Disney After Hours is a special, hard-ticketed event that takes place for three hours on select nights in April and May. The event allows Guests to enjoy exclusive time in the park with quicker than typical access to most popular attractions such as, Space Mountain and the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, as well as character greetings at Town Square and Princess Fairytale Hall. Guests will also be able to enjoy delicious ice cream novelties and bottled beverages throughout the evening.
The Disney After Hours event takes place on the following dates from 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.:
- Thursday, February 2, 2017
- Thursday, February 9, 2017
- Thursday, February 16, 2017
The Disney After Hours event takes place on the following dates from 9:00 p.m. to midnight:
- Friday, January 20, 2017
- Friday, January 27, 2017
- Thursday, March 2, 2017
- Thursday, March 9, 2017
A separate event ticket is required. Pricing is $119 plus tax for adults and children (ages 3-9). Admission is limited; book by calling 407-827-7185.
- Official check-in for the event will take place at the Main Entrance to the theme park beginning at 7:00 PM.
- Please note that Magic Kingdom park will officially close to Guests who haven’t purchased Disney After Hours tickets at 8:00 PM on February 2, 9, 16; and at 9:00 PM on January 20, 27 and March 2, 9.
- Walt Disney World Resort hotel Guests—including those staying at Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel and Walt Disney World Swan Hotel—may use Walt Disney World Transportation for up to 2 hours after the event. Guests with other accommodations are not guaranteed transportation and are encouraged to consult the transportation schedule at their place of lodging.
- Please note that the number of tickets available is limited. In addition, all tickets are non-refundable, non-transferrable and are only valid for admission during the special event date and hours.
- All attractions, entertainment and experiences are subject to change without notice.
Annual Passholders and DVC members can get tickets for Disney After Hours on select dates at half price.
AP holders and DVC members can purchase tickets by calling 407-560-PASS or heading to any ticket window at Walt Disney World.