Select Nights January – March, 2018
Nighttime is a special time at the Magic Kingdom; the park comes alive in a very unique way. And now, there’s a way to experience nighttime at Magic Kingdom with the upcoming event Disney After Hours.
Disney After Hours is a special, hard-ticketed event that takes place for three hours on select nights in January, February, and March. The event allows Guests to enjoy exclusive time in the park with quicker than typical access to most popular attractions such as, Space Mountain and the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, as well as character greetings at Town Square and Princess Fairytale Hall.
The Disney After Hours event takes place on the following dates from 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.:
- Friday, January 19
- Friday, January 26
- Tuesday, January 30
- Thursday, February 8
The Disney After Hours event takes place on the following dates from 9:00 p.m. to midnight:
- Thursday, February 15
- Thursday, March 1
- Thursday, March 8
A separate event ticket is required. Pricing is $119 plus tax for adults and children (ages 3-9). Admission is limited; Tickets for Disney After Hours can be purchased here.
- Official check-in for the event will take place at the Main Entrance to the theme park beginning at 7:00 p.m.
- Please note that Magic Kingdom park will officially close to Guests who haven’t purchased Disney After Hours tickets.
- Walt Disney World Resort hotel Guests—including those staying at Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel and Walt Disney World Swan Hotel—may use Walt Disney World Transportation for up to 2 hours after the event. Guests with other accommodations are not guaranteed transportation and are encouraged to consult the transportation schedule at their place of lodging.
- Please note that the number of tickets available is limited. In addition, all tickets are non-refundable, non-transferrable and are only valid for admission during the special event date and hours.
- All attractions, entertainment and experiences are subject to change without notice.
Attractions that will be open during the event will include:
- Astro Orbiter
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Haunted Mansion
- “it’s a small world”
- Jungle Cruise
- Mickey’s Philharmagic
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Space Mountain
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid
Guests will be able to enjoy delicious ice cream novelties, popcorn, and bottled beverages throughout the evening free of charge. For those who would like to enjoy other options, Guests can also purchase select menu items at the Main Street Bakery and at other select locations throughout the park.