The Landing at Disney Springs is the former locations of Pleasure Island. The Landing is a thriving commercial district that includes inspired dining, unique shopping, and beautiful waterfront views.
The Landing at Disney Springs Special Announcements
Three New Restaurants Announced for The Landing
Three modern Italian restaurants will be arriving at Disney Springs this winter. These new dining locations created by the Patina Restaurant Group and will feature unique menus and authentic Italian food.
The first concept, called Maria & Enzo’s, is a trattoria set in the town’s abandoned 1930’s airline terminal which has now been transformed into an open and airy restaurant. There will be incredible 50-foot ceilings, the interior dining room is adorned with artifacts that reflect air travel of the time such as maps and historic flight paths. The menu is inspired by Sicily including Arancini di Carne (rice balls stuffed with meat), Melanzane Parmigiana (eggplant parmesan), and handmade pastas including Busiate con Granchio (spiral pasta with crab) and ‘Ncasiata al Forno (Sicilian baked pasta). Other delectable highlights include fresh fish, richly flavored steaks and chops.
The second is Enzo’s Hideaway, a speakeasy inspired by Roman aperitivo bars. Located in the storied rum-runner tunnels that adjoin Maria & Enzo’s, Enzo’s Hideaway will pour Prohibition-era cocktails at its Tunnel Bar and serve a casual menu of hearty Roman Dishes such as the city’s legendary Bucatini alla Carbonara (hollow spaghetti with creamy egg and pancetta sauce) and Tonnarelli Cacio e Pepe (square-cut spaghetti with pecorino and black pepper).
Finally, Pizza Ponte will be a fast-casual restaurant serving pizza, pastries, Italian sandwiches and espresso. The menu features Pizza al Taglio (Sicilian-style pizza served by the slice), signature Tirangolo (stuffed pizza bread) sandwiches, and Porchetta (roast pork). To satisfy your sweet tooth, pastry specialties include Bombolini (Italian donuts), Sfoglia di Riso (pastry with rice cream), and Tiramisu.
Portobello Country Italian Trattoria Closed for Refurbishment
James Beard award-winning chef, Tony Mantuano is helping in the development of a new, Italian restaurant concept at Disney Springs called Terralina Crafted Italian. The Top Chef Master is leading the development of the restaurant, which will replace the space at Disney Springs currently occupied by Portobello Country Italian Trattoria. The new restaurant’s menu will feature dishes inspired by Chef Tony’s adventures across the many regions of Italy and is planning to open in early Fall 2017.
Paddlefish Now Open
Paddlefish is now open and features a new interior reflecting a modern yachting theme and new spaces, such as a rooftop lounge overlooking Disney Springs, outdoor waterfront bar and private dining areas. The new menu focus on fresh seafood and steaks. Paddlefish replaces Fulton’s Crab House.
The Landing at Disney Springs Entertainment
Nightly live entertainment can be found at both Raglan Road (Irish music and dancers) and Paradiso 37 restaurants at The Landing.
In addition, at The BOATHOUSE tours of the Village Lake are give in an amphicar. The 20 minute cruise has seating for 3 guests, plus the boat captain. Tickets can be purchased inside The BOATHOUSE. Click for more information.
The Landing at Disney Springs Dining
- Cookes of Dublin
- Enzo’s Hideaway – Opening Late 2017
- Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC
- Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar
- Maria & Enzo’s – Opening Late 2017
- Morimoto Asia
- Morimoto Street Food
- Paradiso 37 – Live Entertainment!
- Paddlefish – (formerly Fulton’s Crab House) –Now Open
- Pizza Ponte – Opening Late 2017
- Portobello Country Italian Trattoria
- Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant – Live Entertainment!
- Rollicking Raglan Sunday Brunch
- Raglan Road Tonsil Tickler Bar
- Tea Traders Cafe
- The BOATHOUSE
- The Edison – Opening Late 2017
- Vivoli Gelateria
The Landing at Disney Springs Shopping
- The Art of Shaving – A boutique retail offering that sells high-end shaving supplies and related grooming products
- The Boathouse Boutique – Nautical themed merchandise
- Chapel Hats – A fashion forward shop that specializes in an assortment of hats for guests of all ages
- Erwin Pearl – Specializing in fashion jewelry and accessories
- EyCatchers – decorative wind spinners
- Filthy Rich – apparal and accessories
- The Ganachery – Specialty chocolates
- Havaianas – A Brazilian-based shoe store that offers fashionable flip flops
- Raglan Road Irish Shop – Authentic Irish collectibles, clothing and more
- Rinse Bath & Body Co. – rejuvenating bath and body products
- Sanuk – Innovative, fun and comfortable footwear
- Savannah Bee Company – honeybee-inspired gifts and products made from locally grown, all-natural honey
- Shop for Ireland – gifts and housewares
- Sublime Kiosk – Unique craft items such as greeting cards, candles, and one-of-a-kind gifts
- Swings n’ Things – hammocks
The Landing at Disney Springs Shopping Hours: 10:00 am – 11:00 pm (Sunday – Thursday)
The Landing at Disney Springs Shopping Hours: 10:00 am – 11:30 am (Friday & Saturday)
The Landing at Disney Springs Dining : 11:00 am – 2:00 am (Daily)
(Note: Hours vary by venue.)