The Landing at Disney Springs is the former locations of Pleasure Island. The Landing is a thriving commercial district that includes inspired dining, unique shopping, and beautiful waterfront views.
The Landing at Disney Springs Special Announcements
Paddlefish Now Open
Paddlefish is now open and features a new interior reflecting a modern yachting theme and new spaces, such as a rooftop lounge overlooking Disney Springs, outdoor waterfront bar and private dining areas. The new menu focus on fresh seafood and steaks. Paddlefish replaces Fulton’s Crab House.
The Landing at Disney Springs Entertainment
Nightly live entertainment can be found at both Raglan Road (Irish music and dancers) and Paradiso 37 restaurants at The Landing.
In addition, at The BOATHOUSE tours of the Village Lake are give in an amphicar. The 20 minute cruise has seating for 3 guests, plus the boat captain. Tickets can be purchased inside The BOATHOUSE. Click for more information.
The Landing at Disney Springs Dining
- Cookes of Dublin
- Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC
- Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar
- Morimoto Asia
- Morimoto Street Food
- Paradiso 37 – Live Entertainment!
- Paddlefish – (formerly Fulton’s Crab House) –Now Open
- Portobello Country Italian Trattoria
- Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant – Live Entertainment!
- Rollicking Raglan Sunday Brunch
- Raglan Road Tonsil Tickler Bar
- Tea Traders Cafe
- The BOATHOUSE
- The Edison – Opening Early 2017
- Vivoli Gelateria
The Landing at Disney Springs Shopping
- Apex by Sunglass Hut – A first-of-its-kind sunglasses store that was built with the athlete in mind
- The Art of Shaving – A boutique retail offering that sells high-end shaving supplies and related grooming products
- Chapel Hats – A fashion forward shop that specializes in an assortment of hats for guests of all ages
- Coverlugg Cart – Find everything you need to cover your luggage and dress up your cooler
- Erwin Pearl – Specializing in fashion jewelry and accessories
- Havaianas – A Brazilian-based shoe store that offers fashionable flip flops
- Sanuk – Innovative, fun and comfortable footwear
- Ships Store at The BOATHOUSE – Apparel and other nautical-themed items
- Set Bar Kiosk – Offering cocktail wares and wine accessories
- Sound Lion – offering the latest technology in headphones, docking stations, wireless music players and other products.
- Sublime Kiosk – Unique craft items such as greeting cards, candles, and one-of-a-kind gifts
- Raglan Road Irish Shop – Authentic Irish collectibles, clothing and more
The Landing at Disney Springs Shopping Hours: 10:00 am – 11:00 pm (Sunday – Thursday)
The Landing at Disney Springs Shopping Hours: 10:00 am – 11:30 am (Friday & Saturday)
The Landing at Disney Springs Dining : 11:00 am – 2:00 am (Daily)
(Note: Hours vary by venue.)