°o° Disney’s Yacht Club Resort is a Deluxe resort, and it is located in the Epcot area. Disney’s Yacht Club Resort is a sister resort to Disney’s Beach Club Resort, and thus, they share many amenities. To make the most of your visit check out our Yacht Club Resort Top Ten Tips °o°
- Health Club and Spa: The Ship Shape Health Club is located in the Yacht and Beach Club Common area. It is free of charge to resort hotel guests. Spa services are also available by appointment for an additional charge.
- Early Theme Park Entry: Staying on Disney property has a daily great perk. Every day Disney theme parks are opened early for guests staying at a Disney Resort. So go and enjoy a little extra Disney park magic! See which attractions are open during this time on our Early Theme Park Entry page.
- Water Activites: You can rent a variety of watercraft at the Lakeside Marina. There are also bass fishing excursions available at the Marina.
- Resort Pool: Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts share one of the best (if not THE BEST) pool complexes on Walt Disney World property. Stormalong Bay is a 3-acre water park comprised of 3 sand-bottom pools with zero-depth entry. There is also a water slide that goes through the mast of the shipwreck. (Resort ID required for use.)
- Salon: There is a full-service salon called Periwig’s Beauty and Barber Shop.
- Online Check-In: Want to save time and go right to your room? Utilize Disney’s Online Check-In and skip waiting for your room! Your MagicBands will unlock the room door and if you arrive at Disney early, the My Disney Experience app will let you know when your room is ready.
- Movies Under the Stars: There are nightly “Movies Under the Stars” in the beach area.
- Character Breakfast: Do your kids want to meet a few characters? Cape May Cafe hosts a character breakfast.
- Ice Cream Shop: Looking for a sweet treat? Try out Beaches and Cream Soda Shop! Take a group and eat the whole Kitchen Sink!
- Great Dining Selections: If you’re looking for other dining options, there are quite a few to consider. Besides the restaurants in the resort, there are several others a short walk away on the Boardwalk.
Looking for a great rate for your Disney Vacation? Let The Magic for Less Travel, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, work for you. Their concierge services are always provided free of charge. The Magic for Less Travel will help you find the best published or unpublished discount for your vacation. Already have a vacation booked directly with Disney? Contact The Magic for Less Travel to see if they can help you find a lower rate.