°o° Disney’s Yacht Club Resort is a Deluxe resort, and it is located in the Epcot area. Disney’s Yacht Club Resort is a sister resort to Disney’s Beach Club Resort, and thus, they share many amenities. To make the most of your visit check out our Yacht Club Resort Top Ten Tips °o°
Yacht Club Resort Top Ten Tips
- Health Club and Spa. The Ship Shape Health Club is located in the Yacht and Beach Club Common area. It is free of charge to resort hotel guests. Spa services are also available by appointment for an additional charge.
- Kid’s Activity Center. The Sandcastle Club is a supervised activity center for children ages 3-12. Reservations are required, and it is open from 4:30 pm to midnight. There is an hourly charge for this service.
- Business Center. There is a business center at the end of the main hall in the Convention Center that provides the following services: fax, photo copy, mail, and computer services (additional fee may apply).
- Resort Pool. Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts share one of the best (if not THE BEST) pool complexes on Walt Disney World property. Stormalong Bay is a 3-acre water park comprised of 3 sand-bottom pools with zero-depth entry. There is also a water slide that goes through the mast of the shipwreck. (Resort ID required for use.)
- Marina. You can rent watercraft at the Lakeside Marina.
- Salon. There is a full-service salon called Periwig’s Beauty and Barber Shop.
- Movies Under the Stars. There are nightly “Movies Under the Stars” in the beach area.
- Character Breakfast. Do your kids want to meet a few characters? Cape May Cafe hosts a character breakfast.
- Ice Cream Shop. Looking for a sweet treat? Try out Beaches and Cream Soda Shop! Take a group and eat the whole Kitchen Sink!
- Great Dining Selections. If you’re looking for other dining options, there are quite a few to consider. Besides the restaurants in the resort, there are several others a short walk away on the Boardwalk.
Do you have something you feel should be included in our Yacht Club Resort Top Ten Tips? Please send us an email at email@example.com