What is Tables in Wonderland?
Tables in Wonderland is a wonderful way to save money on Disney Dining. The discount dining membership is available only to Florida Residents, Walt Disney World Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club members twenty-one years of age or older. If you’re lucky enough to qualify for a membership, you can save, 20% off food and beverage at a variety of Walt Disney World resort restaurants and lounges. Even better, nine of your friends or family members can dine along with you and get the Tables in Wonderland discount on meals. Tables in Wonderland members also get access to exclusive special dining events throughout the year at Walt Disney World that aren’t available to the general public.
Cost for One Year Membership
- Florida Residents (proof of residency required: $175
- Disney Vacation Club Member: $150
- Annual & Seasonal Passholder (both Florida & non-resident): $150
- Second Membership for Spouse or Partner: $50
- Lost or Replacement Card: $50
Note: Credit Cards used for payment must match the name on the Tables in Wonderland card and the state identification.
Tables in Wonderland is valid for one year from date of purchase. Disney no longer offers a discount on Tables in Wonderland membership renewals.
- 20% discount on all food and beverages (including alcohol) at over 100 participating Resort hotel and Theme Park (park admission required) restaurants. Discount is valid for a party of up to 10 diners on member’s check only (member plus 9 guests).
- Resort (including valet parking) and Theme Park parking (after 5:00 pm) for dining purposes.
- At theme parks, parking is complimentary to members, for the sole purpose of dining. Before 5:00pm, please pay for parking at the Toll Plaza. Visit Guest Relations on your way out of the Theme Park, and if it has been less than 3 hours, show your membership card and dining receipt for reimbursement for parking. After 5:00 p.m., members can show their membership card at the toll plaza to enter the parking lot. Theme park admission is required for dining in all Theme Park restaurant locations. On Block-Out dates, there will be a charge for parking and valet services.
- At resorts, valet services are complimentary to members, for the sole purpose of dining. This privilege will only be extended to one vehicle per membership card. Present your membership card with a valid dining receipt at the Valet Stand upon retrieving your vehicle.
- Invitations to special member-only special events, such as happy hours, dessert parties and dinners.
- And more!
A charge of 18% gratuity will be added to all Table Service and lounge transactions, regardless of party size. There is no gratuity charged to Counter Service meals.
The Tables in Wonderland membership card is not accepted on holidays, including Easter Sunday, Mothers Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day. The Tables in Wonderland discount can not be combined with any other discount and member must be present to receive discount. The Tables in Wonderland card must be presented when ordering. Only one card per table can be used and card holder must pay the bill.
TheMouseForLess Tip: When both spouses or life partners have a Tables in Wonderland Membership (one full-rate and one secondary card for $50), the couple can get a TiWL discount for up to 20 people on one bill. Both members must live at the same address and be 21 years of age or older.
TheMouseForLess Tip: If you are on a Disney Dining Plan, you may still use the Tables in Wonderland discount on any food or beverage items that are purchased, above and beyond what the Disney Dining Plan covers. For example, if you are dining on the Disney Dining Plan, and you order a bottle of wine, you will be presented with a check for the bottle of wine, at which time you may use your Tables in Wonderland discount.
TheMouseForLess Tip: Some Walt Disney World Resort dining reservations require that guests “pre-pay” when making the reservations. For pre-paid reservations that offer a Tables in Wonderland discount, a 20% refund can be obtained by paying full price at the time of booking and then presenting your Tables in Wonderland card when you arrive at the restaurant to dine.
How to Join
• Disney Vacation Club members must purchase Tables in Wonderland in person at a Walt Disney World Guest Relations location. A Photo ID and DVC Membership Card will be needed to purchase.
• Florida Resident can purchase a Tables in Wonderland membership by visiting any Guest Relations location at a Walt Disney World Resort or by mail or phone. If you prefer to join by phone, call (407) 566-5858, Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Florida Residents must have a valid Florida Driver’s License or Florida state-issued ID card with a Florida address to join this program.
• Annual and Seasonal Passholders can purchase a Tables in Wonderland membership by visiting any Guest Relations location at a Walt Disney World Resort or by mail or phone. If you prefer to join by phone, call (407) 566-5858, Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Passholders must have a valid Annual or Seasonal Pass to join this program.
• By Mail: Post Office Box 10000, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830.
Processing purchases made by phone or mail can take several weeks. Those who have a trip coming up within 30 days and who would like to obtain a membership, should do so at Walt Disney World Resort. To obtain a Tables in Wonderland membership immediately, just visit any Guest Relations located at Epcot, Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, or Downtown Disney.
Florida Resident Info: www.disneyworld.com/tablesinwonderlandFL
Annual Passholder Info: www.disneyworld.com/tablesinwonderlandPH
Tables in Wonderland members who would like to receive email updates for Special Events can send their Tables in Wonderland Ticket Number, first and last name, zip code, and e-mail address to: WDW.Tables.In.Wonderland@disney.com. Those who are not yet Tables in Wonderland members, but wish to purchase a membership at Walt Disney World Resort, can give their email address to the Guest Relations Cast Member when making the purchase in order to be added to the email list.
TheMouseForLess Tip: Cost-wise, Florida Residents and Annual Passholders may do slightly better to purchase the Tables at Wonderland dining membership rather than Disney’s Regular Dining Plan. The membership is good for an entire year, and the discount applies to alcoholic beverages and appetizers that aren’t offered on the Standard Disney Dining Plan. This can be great for those with smaller appetizers who prefer to have an appetizer or a child’s meal in place of an adult entrée, or those who regularly eat at more inexpensive table service restaurants where it’s harder to break even on the Dining Plan.
Tables in Wonderland Participating Restaurants
Locations are subject to change. For even more ways to save on Disney dining, meals on property and off, and discount coupons, visit our Dining Tips page.
Akershus Royal Banquet Hall*
Coral Reef Restaurant
Garden Grill Restaurant
Le Cellier Steakhouse*
Le Chefs de France (Lunch Only)
Nine Dragons Restaurant
Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room
San Angel Inn Restaurante
*LeChefs de France, Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, and Le Cellier Steakhouse will be subject to the additional blockout weeks of: November 22-28, 2015 and December 20-26, 2015; March 6-27, 2016; May 29- June 18, 2016; November 13-27, 2016; December 19-25, 2016.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
*Cinderella’s Royal Table is subject to the additional blockout weeks of: November 22-28, 2015 and December 20-26, 2015; March 6-27, 2016; May 29- June 18, 2016; November 13-27, 2016; December 19-25, 2016.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
World Premiere Food Court
Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
Intermission Food Court
Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
End Zone Food Court
Art of Animation Resort
Landscape of Flavors Food Court
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Everything Pop Shopping & Dining (excluding merchandise)
Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter
Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory
Scat Cat’s Club
ESPN Wide World of Sports
ESPN Wide World of Sports Grill
Disney’s Vero Beach Resort
The Green Cabin Room
Wind and Waves Ball and Grill
Note: DVC members will not be able to get their Tables in Wonderland card by mail in advance of their Vero Beach Resort vacation if they don’t already have one, and will need to first visit a Guest Relations location at Walt Disney World Resort to obtain the membership card.
Participating Restaurants are subject to change without notice.
* Excludes all Chef’s Tables at Disney Signature Restaurants. The Tables in Wonderland discount cannot be used in combination with any other discount and is not valid for Fantasmic Dinner Package, Food and Wine Festival events, Candlelight Packages, or other Special Events.