Refillable Popcorn Buckets
General Information Locations Tips
Walt Disney World Resort refillable popcorn buckets are a trending item around the four Walt Disney World theme parks. They come in all shapes and sizes, and vary with the seasons. Popcorn buckets range from your typical bucket shape with a lid, to Star Wars space ships, to Mickey Mouse balloons, and more. Holiday themed popcorn buckets are available, too. There are different buckets available at various locations around the parks. You can choose your favorite design to carry around for refills. This is a fun souvenir that can actually save some money on snacks during your trip!
Popcorn buckets vary in price. This is dependent on the bucket design. Popcorn buckets range in price from $13 to more than double that for the more intricate options. Each bucket refills for the same price at $2.25. This is a good deal when you consider that purchasing a single popcorn snack costs around $5.50. Popcorn bucket refills are a decent value for a shareable snack at a Disney park.
Popcorn buckets are advertised as refillable for length of stay. Popcorn buckets can be refilled at any location that sells popcorn. It does not matter what location or which park you originally purchased your popcorn bucket. Guests will still be eligible for a popcorn refill. Also, keep in mind that pricing and availability are always subject to change at Disney parks.
Flavored popcorn refills are available at some locations for the same price as the regular popcorn. This adds some variety in your salty snacking! Currently at EPCOT, over in the Canada Pavilion, you can enjoy Maple flavored popcorn. Keep your eyes peeled around the parks for other flavors to sample.
In the past, a Walt Disney World Annual Pass discount has not been offered for popcorn buckets or refills.
Refillable popcorn buckets can be found at popcorn carts around the theme parks and water parks and Disney Springs. The following is a list of a few common locations where Popcorn buckets can normally be purchased and/or refilled.
- Main Street Popcorn Cart – Left entrance of train station near Guest Relations
- Castle Plaza Popcorn Cart – On the Tomorrowland side of the hub at the end of Main Street
- Fantasyland Maurice’s Amazing Popping Machine – Between Gaston’s Tavern and Ariel’s Undersea Adventure
- Fantasyland Storybook Circus Popcorn Cart
- Liberty Square Popcorn Cart – Near Liberty Tree Tavern
- Frontierland – Beside Westward Ho Refreshments
- Frontierland – Outside Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Tomorrowland Popcorn Cart
- Adventureland Snack Cart- Between Pirates of the Caribbean and Jungle Cruise
- World Celebration Popcorn – Cart across from Imagination Pavilion
- World Celebration East Popcorn – Near Test Track
- Canada Pavilion
- Fife and Drum Tavern – America Pavilion
- Future World Popcorn Cart – Near pin trading station
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Hot and Fresh Popcorn – Just past Starbucks
- Animation Courtyard Popcorn Cart
- Hub Popcorn Cart – near Hyperion Theater
- Hollywood Hills Amphitheater – Fantasmic!
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Mahindi Snack Cart in Harambe
- Harambe Market
- The Feeding Ground – Discovery Island
- Thirsty River Bar and Trek Snacks outside the entrance to Expedition Everest
- If you are looking for a particular themed Refillable Popcorn Buckets think about the most likely location for the design. For example, a Star Wars design will likely be found at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. A The Lion King themed bucket would likely be at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Certain specialty popcorn buckets are extremely popular and sell out quickly. If there’s one you really want, be on the lookout, because they can also show up again without warning.
- If all that salty popcorn makes you thirsty, remember that you can get a free cup of water at any dining location that serves fountain drinks. Bring some water flavoring to improve the taste.
- If you are going to enjoy Movies Under the Stars at your resort, get some popcorn on the way out of the park to save for the movie in the evening.
- Bring a carabiner clip to attach your popcorn bucket to your park bag. This way you do not have to carry it in your hands. You can also unhook the strap and use the handle to attach it to your park bag. Some of the more elaborate popcorn buckets do come with straps.