Seasonal Dining Information
During certain times of the year, particularly holidays, many of the Walt Disney World dining locations experience a large increase in guest demand. As a result, Disney has implemented seasonal dining pricing for many of the fixed-price dining locations (buffets and character meals) during the following periods:
- President’s Day: from the weekend prior to President’s Day through the weekend after President’s Day
- Spring Break/Easter: select dates from the second week of March until the week after Easter, these dates can really vary from year to year depending on when Easter falls
- Summer Season: June through early August
- Christmas/New Years Holidays: from mid-December through the first few days of January, may carry through to the marathon weekend
- 1900 Park Fare
- Akershus (Princess Storybook Meals)
- Boma (breakfast and dinner)
- Cape May Café (breakfast and dinner buffet)
- Chef Mickey’s (breakfast and dinner)
- Cinderella’s Royal Table
- Crystal Palace
- Garden Grill
- Hollywood and Vine (Play ’n Dine character buffets)
- Liberty Tree Tavern (dinner only)
- Ohana (breakfast and dinner)
- Trails End
- Tusker House
On average with seasonal dining increases guests can expect to pay an additional $4 for ages 10 and above, and $2 for children ages 3 – 9.
During holidays, seasonal dining price increases extend to some table service restaurants, as well as buffets and character meals. Look to pay increased prices during Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day. Sone restaurants also have special menus with special pricing on holidays.
The above list is subject to change without notice
Looking to save money on dining? Please take moment to visit our Saving Money at Disney Restaurants page
or consider buying a Walt Disney World package with an on property room and park tickets, then adding on the dining plan to avoid seasonal dining pricing increases.