Frozen Ever After Sparkling Dessert Party General Information
The Frozen Ever After Sparkling Dessert Party includes:
- Illuminations: Reflections of Earth from a reserved viewing area
- An array of desserts, alcoholic, and non-alcoholic beverages
- A ride on Frozen Ever After with a minimal wait in line
The Frozen Ever After Sparkling Dessert Party is a great way to experience the Epcot fireworks and Frozen Ever After attraction in an exclusive and special way. This party would be a great way to celebrate something special or to just celebrate a fun evening in Epcot!
The Frozen Ever After Sparkling Dessert Party begins about an hour before Illuminations. Guests check-in with a Cast Member at the World Showcase Plaza. There will be several Cast Members with signs indicating the event entrance.
Once in the reserved party area, Guests can dig in and enjoy the all-you-can-eat and all-you-can-drink buffet. This is where you remind yourself to “let it go” and forget about all of your dieting plans!
During the party, Guests will be able to enjoy an unobstructed view of the nighttime spectacular, Illuminations. Then, following the nighttime show, Guests can make their way to Norway for a visit to Arendelle on the popular boat ride attraction Frozen Ever After. This is a fun way to experience Epcot in the evening as most guests are leaving the park and a rare chance to enjoy Frozen Ever After as a walk-on attraction.
Guests must be 21 or over to enjoy alcoholic beverages. In the case of adverse weather conditions, Illuminations may be canceled. Despite bad weather, desserts will be served indoors and Guests may still enjoy the Frozen Ever After attraction.
The Desserts and Drinks
Anna and Elsa love chocolate so you know that they will make sure you have some delicious desserts to eat while celebrating Frozen! We have listed a few of the desserts that are commonly available during the Frozen Ever After Sparkling Dessert Party.
Desserts may include but are not limited to:
- Olaf’s warm double-chocolate s’ mores pudding cake
- Elsa’s warm cottage pudding with salted caramel glaze
- Hand-dipped vanilla bean ice cream
- Wandering Oaken’s éclairons
- Hans’ key lime tarts with red glitter glaze
- Living Rock crispy bonbons
- Anna’s blue velvet cupcakes
- Kristoff’s no-sugar-added lemon curd with blueberry
- Sven’s fresh fruits and berries
- Grand Pabbie’s winter-spiced snack mix
- Duke of Weselton’s cheese fondue served with country bread cubes, broccoli, and grilled flatbread
- “Melted snow” and other non-alcoholic beverages
- Summertime cocktails, like margaritas and piña coladas
- Beer and wine
- Adults (age 10+): $79
- Children: $47
Prices include tax and gratuity. Epcot admission is also required.
The Frozen Ever After Dessert Party requires an advanced reservation to attend. Reservations open up 180 days in advance and can be made over the phone or via the MyDisneyExperience website. This event is only offered on select nights, so check ahead to see if it will be offered when you are visiting Epcot.
** Menu and Prices are Subject to Change Without Notice **