Walt Disney World Swan Hotel Guide
Walt Disney World Swan Hotel
1200 Epcot Resorts Boulevard
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830
The Walt Disney World Swan Hotel is a Deluxe Resort located in the Epcot resort area.
Check-in: 4:00 PM /Check-out: 11:00 AM
The Walt Disney World Swan Hotel combines modern elegance with a creative Floridian flair. It is located in the Epcot Resort Area within walking distance of Epcot and the Boardwalk entertainment area. The sister hotel to the Swan is the Dolphin, located just across the courtyard.
Check out the Rehabs and Closure Schedule to see if any refurbishments will be going on during your stay.
Walt Disney World Swan Hotel Rooms
- There are 758 Standard Rooms at the Swan Hotel.
- Rooms feature 2 Queen-size beds and sleep up to four guests.
- Each Room’s Amenities Include:
- In-Room Safe
- Coffee Maker
- Alarm Clock
- Iron and Ironing Board
Make your Disney vacation planning more magical. Book your vacation with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner and save time, money and stress. The Magic For Less Travel offers guest-driven, concierge planning services free of charge so you can focus on the fun.
Walt Disney World Swan Hotel Dining
- Garden Grove – character dining
24 Hour Room Service is available
Nearby Resorts also have excellent dining options:
Disney’s Beach Club Resort features:
- Cape May Café is a Table Service buffet-style restaurant which hosts a character breakfast in the morning and a clam-bake themed dinner in the evening.
- Beaches and Cream Soda Shop is a casual Table Service location at the Beach Club.
- Beaches and Cream Soda Shop To Go Menu
- Beach Club Marketplace sells Quick Service meals, snacks and a limited selection of groceries.
- Hurricane Hanna’s pool bar serves Quick Service meals and snacks.
- Martha’s Vineyard serves appetizers, wine and drinks.
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort features:
- Ale & Compass Restaurant table service location serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Yachtsman Steakhouse Signature Dining location is open for dinner.
- Hurricane Hanna’s pool bar serves quick service meals and snacks.
- Ale & Compass lounge serves drinks and snacks.
- Crew’s Cup lounge serves drinks and snacks.
Disney’s Boardwalk Resort features:
- Big River Grille & Brewing Works brewpub
- Flying Fish (Signature Dining location)
- Leaping Horse Libations Pool Bar
- Bellvue Lounge
- BoardWalk Deli
- BoardWalk Pizza Window
The Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel features:
- Shula’s Steakhouse
- Todd’s English Bluezoo
- Fresh Mediterranean Market
- The Fountain
- Phins (Lounge)
Recreation at the Swan & Dolphin
- Grotto Pool With Tropical Waterfalls and a Water Slide
- Two Lap Pools
- Spring Pool
- Four Whirlpools
- Kiddie Pool
- Two Poolside Restaurants
- Water Volleyball
- Watercraft Rentals
- Seasonal Poolside Entertainment and Activities
- White Sand Beach
- Two Sand Volleyball Courts
- Beachside Playground
- Spraying Seal Fountain
- Basketball Hoops
- Ping Pong Tables
- jogging trails
- health club with exercise equipment
- Poolside Cabanas – Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Poolside Cabanas include a HDTV, mini-refrigerator (stocked with soda and bottled water), relaxing furniture, seasonal fruit bowl, a lemon infused water tower, and more! Reservations are available for half a day or the full day. Contact the resort for current pricing.
- Mandara Spa features to Bali inspired indoor gardens, and is located at the Dolphin Hotel.
- Fantasia Mini-Golf is located nearby.
Disney Cabanas is a shop featuring various necessities and Disney merchandise. Located at the Swan.
- Cabana Beach Hut is a poolside shop with everything you need for a day in the sun! Located in between the Dolphin lap pool and the Grotto Pool.
- Accents is a boutique offering resort wear, swimwear accessories, and unique gifts from Quicksilver, Vera Bradley, and others. Located in the Dolphin.
- Disney Gift Shop An entertaining Disney store with merchandise from the Walt Disney World Resort, as well as sundries. Located at the Dolphin.
- Mandara Spa Take a little piece of heaven home with professional spa products from European skin and hair care brands: Elemis, La Therapie, Ionithermie and Steiner. Located at the Dolphin.
- Picabu – a 24-hour convenience store stocked with food items and sundries. Located at the Dolphin.
- Nearby Shopping can be found at the other Epcot area resorts The Boardwalk Inn, The Beach Club, The Yacht Club, in Epcot itself as well as Disney Springs.
Standard Overnight Parking charges The Swan and The Dolphin for registered guests is $25 plus tax per night of your stay. Valet parking is available for $35 plus tax per night of your stay. Guests visiting The Swan or the Dolphin will pay the same fees each time they exit.
Disney’s complimentary bus service is available to the Disney’s Hollywood Studios, the Magic Kingdom and the Animal Kingdom, as well as Disney Springs and the Disney water parks. Water launch transportation is available to the Epcot International Gateway entrance, to Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and to the BoardWalk. The Beach Club, Yacht Club, Boardwalk, and Epcot’s International Gateway entrance are within short walking distance.
The bus stop is located to the left of the front entrance, as you exit the front of the building. The water launch stop is on the dock as you exit the main lobby toward Crescent Lake.
These times are approximate, provided to give you an idea of average travel times. Please plan on up to a 20 minute wait for Disney transportation in addition to walking time to resort or theme park transportation stops.
- Magic Kingdom – 19 minutes by bus, 35 minutes by car (with transfers)
- Epcot International Gateway – walking 5 minutes, 18 minutes by boat, 16 minutes by car (to front gate)
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – walking 20 minutes, 18 minutes by boat, 15 minutes by car
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom – 24 minutes by bus, 20 minutes by car
- Disney Springs – 20 minutes by bus, 12 minutes by car
- Blizzard Beach Water Park – 22 minutes by bus, 15 minutes by car
- Typhoon Lagoon Water Park – 20 minutes by bus, 10 minutes by car
- While it is not an on-site child care facility, Kid’s Nite Out, in-room child care, is available at all resorts for children 6 months to 12 years old. Reservations may begin as early as 6:30 a.m. and/or may begin as late as 11:00 p.m., Services are available 24/7.
- The Walt Disney World Dolphin will still offer a Children’s Activity Center option and you do not have to be a guest at that resort to use the Children’s Activity Center. Camp Dolphin
The Swan and Dolphin both charge a resort fee for each night of your stay. Price is currently $30 plus tax per night and includes:
- Unlimited access to the resort’s health club facilities including 24 hour access to Dolphin Health Club
- Unlimited domestic, long distance, and local calls
- 2 bottles of water refreshed daily
- In-room enhanced high speed wireless internet access
- Complimentary daily scheduled fitness classes
- Complimentary daily scheduled recreational resort and pool activities
- $30 off spa services of $175 or more – (1) offer per room, per night
- Complimentary Swan Paddle Boat rentals
- Complimentary S’mores Fun Kit each day of your stay to be used at our evening Campfire & S’mores event