Disneyland Resort, the “Happiest Place on Earth,” continually strives to ensure its attractions and amenities are in top shape. This sometimes means certain attractions undergo refurbishments. To help you plan your visit better, we’ve outlined the refurbishment schedule for the upcoming months. Disneyland Resort Rehabs and closures schedules are subject to change at any time for Disneyland parks and resorts. Guests of any of Disneyland’s hotels can check with the guest services desk, as well as the official Disneyland mobile app for closures that may be occurring during their visit.
Disney prioritizes the safety, comfort, and enjoyment of its guests. Regular maintenance and refurbishments ensure that rides, attractions, and facilities remain safe, modern, and thrilling. While refurbishments might mean that certain attractions are unavailable during your visit, they are essential to maintain the magic and ensure every guest’s safety. Remember, there’s plenty of magic to be found all around, even if one of your favorite rides is temporarily closed.
Disneyland Seasonal Closures
Some attractions at the Disneyland Resort have seasonal closure schedules. You can find these seasonal closures below:
- Haunted Mansion – usually closes late August to transform to Haunted Mansion Holiday and reopens in September. Closes early January for Haunted Mansion Holiday overlay removal and reopens late January to Early February.
- “it’s a small world” – usually closes mid October for “it’s a small world” Holiday layover and reopens early November. Closes early January for “it’s a small world” Holiday layover removal and reopens late January/early February.
- Grizzly River Run – usually closes early January for seasonal refurbishment. Reopens February/March.
While refurbishments might mean that certain attractions are unavailable during your visit, they are essential to maintain the magic and ensure every guest’s safety. Remember, there’s plenty of magic to be found all around, even if one of your favorite rides is temporarily closed. Have a magical visit!
Tips for Guests
- Check Back Often: Refurbishment schedules can change, so always refer to the official Disneyland website or app for the most up-to-date information before your visit.
- Plan Accordingly: If one of your favorite attractions is under refurbishment during your visit, ensure to plan other activities or attractions to maximize your day.
- Ask Cast Members: Disneyland Cast Members are a treasure trove of information. If you have questions about refurbishments or alternative attraction suggestions, they’re always willing to help.
Disneyland Resort Rehabs and Closures can potentially change without notice