** All information is subject to change.**
Closure and Refurbishment schedules are subject to change at any time. For the latest information, call Disneyland at (714) 781-7290 and at the prompts(3) select: option 1, option 1 and option 4. Schedules below are meant as an informative guide only and are gathered from a number of official and unofficial sources.
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad will be closed for refurbishment from July 16 – 26.
- Star Wars: Path of the Jedi will be closed for refurbishment July 16.
- Matterhorn Bobsleds will be closed for refurbishment from July 30 – TBD.
- Pinocchio’s Daring Journey will be closed for refurbishment from July 30 – August 3.
- Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room will be closed for refurbishment from August 6 – TBD.
- A new Star Wars-themed Land called Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge will be coming to Disneyland park, allowing Star Wars fans to step into the stories from a galaxy far, far away. This authentic land will have two signature attractions, including the ability to take the controls of one of the most recognizable ships in the galaxy, the Millennium Falcon, on a customized secret mission – an epic Star Wars adventure that puts guests in the middle of a climactic battle. The projected opening for the Star Wars-themed land is 2019.
Disney California Adventure
- Incredicoaster (formerly California Screamin’) is now open.
- Games of the Boardwalk are now open.
- It’s Tough to Be a Bug has closed permanently.
- Pixar Pal-A-Round (formerly Mickey’s Fun Wheel) is now open.
- Pixar Short Film Festival will be closed for refurbishment from July 9 – 19.
- World of Color will be closed for refurbishment through late 2018.
- King Triton’s Carousel has closed. It will be rebranded as Jessie’s Critter Carousel. Inspired by Jessie’s wilderness friends in the “Woody’s Roundup” television show from “Toy Story 2,” this newly reimagined attraction is a classic boardwalk carousel with a whimsical spin. Saddle up on one of 56 adorable friends, choosing from a turtle, snake, buzzard, armadillo, bunny, deer, raccoon, ram, skunk and two cozy logs inhabited by a family of owls. This attraction is expected to open in 2019.