Through Disney’s Mobile Ordering System, Guests can now order food and beverage items at select Walt Disney World quick-service restaurants and snack locations using the My Disney Experience app on your mobile device.
How Mobile Ordering Works
The mobile ordering service at Walt Disney World is a great way to streamline your dining experiences and minimize time spent waiting in line. By using the My Disney Experience app you can order ahead and pick up your food when you arrive at the restaurant. Be sure that the app is updated in order to make best use of this service.
- Open the app and click “order food” under the My Plans section.
- Choose a restaurant from the options listed.
- Choose “order food” again.
- Look over the menu and customize your order.
- Look over your selections and order your food.
- Pay for your meal over the app.
- Once you are near the restaurant, click “prepare my food.”
- You will receive a notification when your food is ready.
- Go to the mobile order pick-up location in the restaurant and enjoy your meal!
This service is now available at most quick-service dining locations.
Currently, the mobile ordering experience accepts credit or debit cards and those on the Disney Dining Plan. If you wish to pay another way, like with cash or a Disney gift card, you must order in person at the restaurant. In addition, no discounts can be applied when using the mobile ordering service at this time.
The Mobile Order Service is available in the following restaurants:
- Aloha Isle
- Casey’s Corner
- Columbia Harbour House
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe
- Pinocchio Village Haus
- The Lunching Pad
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Disney’s Animal Kingdom