Disney’s Beach Club Resort is a Deluxe resort, and it is located in the Epcot area. Disney’s Beach Club Resort is a sister resort to Disney’s Yacht Club, and thus, they share many amenities. Make sure to enjoy all the amenities.
- Online Check-In: Want to save time and go right to your room? Utilize Disney’s Online Check-In and skip waiting for your room! Your MagicBands will unlock the room door and if you arrive at Disney early, the My Disney Experience app will let you know when your room is ready.
- Walk to Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios: Disney’s Beach Club is in a great location and within walking distance to both Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Boat transportation is also available.
- Pools! Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts share one of the best (if not THE BEST) pool complexes on Walt Disney World property. Stormalong Bay is a 3-acre water park comprised of 3 sand-bottom pools with zero-depth entry. There is also a water slide that goes through the mast of the shipwreck. Make sure you wear your MagicBands because only guests of Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club can use this pool.
- Water Activites: You can rent a variety of watercraft at the Lakeside Marina. There are also bass fishing excursions available at the Marina.
- Salon: There is a full-service salon called Periwig’s Beauty and Barber Shop.
- Movies Under the Stars: There are nightly “Movies Under the Stars” in the beach area! Check out the schedule at the front desk.
- Character Breakfast: Do your kids want to meet a few characters? Cape May Cafe hosts a character breakfast. Meat some of your favorite characters as they pose for photographs and sign autograph books.
- I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream! Looking for a sweet treat? Try out Beaches and Cream Soda Shop. It is a very popular spot so try and make an Advanced Dining Reservation. Take a group and eat the whole Kitchen Sink!
- Dining Options: If you’re looking for other dining options, there are quite a few to consider. Besides the restaurants in the resort, there are several others a short walk away on the Boardwalk.
Looking for a great rate for your Disney Vacation? Let The Magic for Less Travel, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, work for you. Their concierge services are always provided free of charge. The Magic for Less Travel will help you find the best published or unpublished discount for your vacation. Already have a vacation booked directly with Disney? Contact The Magic for Less Travel to see if they can help you find a lower rate.