June 17 – September 7, 2015
This event will not be occurring in 2016. Instead, Disney will be celebrating all things Star Wars at Disney’s Hollywood Studios this summer.
If you are a fan of Frozen, you will want to head to Disney’s Hollywood Studios this summer! A special event is ongoing from June 17 – September 7 called Frozen Summer Fun. Guests will be able to have fun with Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and even Olaf. Here’s some of the fun in store (thankfully you can leave your mittens at home):
- New– At the Ice Palace Boutique, guests will be able to to undergo a transformation at the wintry-themed salon which will be located on Commissary Lane across the way from ABC Commissary.
There will be four different packages that Guests can select from. They are:
- Frozen Summer Fun Boutique Package – This package includes Anna or Elsa-inspired shimmering makeup palette, face gems, nail polish, a braided hair piece with sparkling snowflake accessory and an exclusive photo opportunity. Cost is $75 and includes tax.
- Ice Palace Boutique Package – This package includes the items offered in the Frozen Summer Fun Boutique Package. It also includes access to the Ice Palace Café and reserved seating at one of the “For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration” shows. Cost is $175 and includes tax.
- Ice Palace Boutique Deluxe Package – This package includes an Anna or Elsa costume plus the items offered in the Ice Palace Boutique Package. Cost is $240 and includes tax.
- Olaf-Inspired Package – The Olaf-inspired package includes a glitter hairstyle and Olaf tee-shirt and is designed for the boys in the family. Reservations are not required for this package and will only be available on-site at the location. Cost is $19.95, plus tax.
The Ice Palace Boutique Package and the Ice Palace Boutique Deluxe Package is for up to 6 guests, including the child getting the magical transformation.
Reservations can be made by calling 407-827-7400. The Ice Palace Boutique will open beginning July 26 through the end of the Frozen Summer Fun event. Availability is limited.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium Package: Reserve this package for dates June 17 to September 7 to experience the best of Frozen at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- See Anna and Elsa in the reserved viewing for Frozen Royal Welcome, complete with regal refreshments—water, a selection of soft drinks, and ice cream
- Reserved seating for your choice of (1) show time of For the First Time In Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration
- Frozen Fireworks viewing with dessert party, a dazzling nighttime display of fireworks paired with Frozen-themed desserts as well as specialty alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
The Frozen Summer Fun Premium Package costs $69 for adults and $39 for children (ages 3-9). Tax and gratuity is included. Reserve online or at 407-939-3463. Availability is limited.
- “Frozen” Procession: Twice each day, see Anna, Elsa and Kristoff make their way down Hollywood Boulevard on their ice palace float. Their royal procession will be accompanied by the Royal Arendelle Flag Corps, skaters, skiers, and ice cutters. Be on the look out for everyone’s favorite snowman, too: Olaf!
- For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration: Guests will head inside The Hyperion Theater to experience a fun-filled retelling of the history of the kingdom shared by the Royal Historians of Arendelle (as well as Anna and Elsa). Guests will also have the opportunity to sing along with some of the movie’s most famous songs. All new theater effect have been added this year and there will be special appearances by Anna, Elsa, and Kristoff. FastPass+ will continue to be available for this event.
- Frozen Merchandise and Treats: If you are looking for that special Frozen merchandise or delicious treats, you have come to the right place. There will be plenty of photo opportunities and special food and beverages throughout Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Olaf’s Summer Cool Down: Olaf and friends will appear on the Center Stage to cool down the warm summer days.
- “Coolest Summer Ever” Dance Party: Head to the Center Stage as the sun goes down for a fun dance party. DJ Chill spins a mix of pop, club, and Disney music for quests to dance the night away. Song requests and photos can be shared over social media and will be featured on the large event screen.
- Frozen Fireworks Spectacular: A “Frozen” fireworks display, featuring cool Character appearances and an explosive soundtrack, caps off the evening! Following the “Coolest Summer Ever” Dance Party, Olaf joins Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf at the event stage for a fantastic fireworks extravaganza set to the music from the movie!
- “Frozen Fever” Guests can visit the ABC Sound Studio to watch the animated short “Frozen Fever,” along with a peek behind the scenes at the making of the film. “Frozen Fever” will be showing at the ABC Sound Studio, twice each hour beginning at 10 a.m. daily from June 17 – Sept. 7. “Frozen Fever” takes us back to Arendelle where Elsa has been planning the best birthday ever for her sister Anna. On the big day, though, Elsa comes down with a cold, producing some surprising and hilarious consequences.
For guests who would like to meet Anna and Elsa, you will need to head to the Magic Kingdom, where the sisters will be meeting guests at the Princess Fairytale Hall daily. The two will appear at the Frozen Procession, Frozen Sing-Along, and Frozen Fireworks Spectacular, but will not have individual meet-and-greet opportunities outside of the Magic Kingdom.
Olaf will also make appearances throughout the Frozen Summer Fun, but will not be available for character greetings.
For a guide to all things Frozen at Walt Disney World, visit our Frozen Fun page.