Mid-July – Mid-November 2021
Epcot International Food and Wine Festival
This annual event transforms Epcot into a food and wine lover’s paradise! Try delicious foods, wines and beers from around the world at special marketplaces set up throughout World Showcase.
Growing in scope as one of America’s top food festivals each year since 1996, the Epcot festival will feature inspired sips and bites throughout the park’s World Showcase and Future World. Guests will have a chance to take a taste tour across six continents and more! You won’t want to miss it!
Epcot Food and Wine Festival Overview
Epcot International Food and Wine Festival Marketplace Food Booths
International marketplace food kiosks serve up regional specialties beginning at 11:00 a.m. each day of the festival. Countries feature their most mouthwatering foods and beverages! Marketplaces serve tapas-sized portions which range in cost from about $3 to $8. Each kiosk offers suggested pairings of beer, wine or cocktails.
- To enjoy the shortest lines, get there at opening (11:00 a.m.), before the lunch crowd, and avoid the weekends when the lines can get impossibly long! Typically, the lightest crowds will be Monday through Thursday. To save time, plan your visit by checking out the menus for each kiosk. To save on your feet, remember to pace yourself; it’s 1-1/3 miles around World Showcase, so take it slow and enjoy some of the entertainment offered at individual pavilions in between sampling Marketplace offerings. And, to get the most from your food budget, consider picking a few extra choices and sharing menu items with others in your group.
- A complimentary Marketplace Discovery Passport is available to be stamped at each international marketplace visited for the perfect scrapbook souvenir. Each marketplace has its own unique sticker design. Ask at the Marketplaces kiosks to receive your Marketplace Discovery Passport. It’s a great way to remember what you ate!
- Pick up a Food & Wine themed mini Disney Gift Card — a fast, easy and secure way to carry your money on your wrist, and simply the best way to experience the Festival. The Disney Gift Card is offered as a convenient mini-sized wristlet, or as a full-sized card. Just load or reload the card with any amount you desire starting with as little as $15 and swipe – you’re spared the trouble of getting out your credit card or cash any time you want to pay for food, merchandise and more. You can reload your card as many times as you wish using cash, credit, or debit at the majority of festival kiosks. Disney Gift Cards are available throughout Epcot.
- Normally Guests can snack their way around the World with Disney Dining Plan Snack Credits! Currently the Disney Dining Plan is not being offered however. Normally, snack credits can be used to purchase select food items at international Marketplaces around World Showcase during the Epcot Food & Wine Festival. Look for the Disney Dining Plan Snack Symbol to identify snack items available with Disney’s Dining Plan snack credit.
Epcot International Food and Wine Festival Shopping and Merchandise
During the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, you can find merchandise that celebrates the annual event. While you’re in the park, you’ll be able to find many spots offering commemorative gifts, specialty kitchen items, and more. You can also visit the shops located around World Showcase Promenade for additional Festival merchandise offerings and artisans. Guests will want to commemorate your visit and bring the culinary magic home with limited-edition special event merchandise. You’ll find apparel, home décor, trading pins, and much more!
For the Kids (And Kids at Heart)
Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak
Everyone will enjoy this scavenger hunt for Remy statuettes hidden around World Showcase. The goal is to help Remy as he ventures around World Showcase collecting ingredients for his signature dish, ratatouille. Use the World Showcase map to locate the statues, mark your location with a sticker, and even receive a prize. You will then use the map to record your discoveries while helping Remy, by placing the corresponding ingredient sticker on the map. To get a glimpse of the scavenger hunt, make sure to read this review on The MFL Blog.
Locations selling map/stickers: Pin Traders, Port of Entry (Plaza Towers) and World Traveler (International Gateway)
Redemption location: Port of Entry (Plaza Towers). Map does not have to be completed to redeem prize.
Theme park admission is not included, however is required to participate. Maps/stickers and surprise available while supplies last. Information subject to restrictions and change without notice.
Emile’s Fromage Montage
The whole family will enjoy Emile’s Fromage Montage, where Guests can sample a variety of delicious cheeses served in inventive ways. Purchase any 5 cheese dishes from select Global Marketplaces listed in the Festival Passport. You’ll want to be sure to collect a stamp for each purchased dish. Once you’ve collected all 5 stamps, bring the stamped Festival Passport to Shimmering Sips for a specialty prize unique to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
Family Play Zone
Let little ones burn off excess energy at a fun playground designed with them in mind.
Other Epcot International Food and Wine Festival Highlights
The thrills at the ultimate dining, drinking and music event don’t stop. Discover the many taste adventures that await:
JAMMin’ Chefs (Canada Mill Stage)
This funky drumming crew drums up fun in the kitchen using pots, pans and other unlikely instruments.
Mariachi Cobre (America Gardens Theatre)
Enjoy world-famous, traditional folk music.
Voices of Liberty (America Gardens Theatre)
Hear inspiring vocal performances celebrating America’s spirit and beauty.
America Gardens Bandstand
The 2021 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival opens with America Gardens Bandstand presented by Florida Blue Medicare, a live music concert series Friday through Monday evenings. Watch as local bands from across Central Florida take to the stage at America Gardens Theatre, playing popular songs of yesterday and today.
Explore show dates and bands:
- July 16 to 19: Epic! Live
- July 23 to 26: Champagne Orchestra
- July 30 to August 2: Element
- August 6 to 9: Sound Society
- August 13 to 16: The Hooligans
- August 20 to 23: The Vybe
- August 27 to 30: The M-80s
- September 3 to 6: Latin Ambition
- September 10 to 13: Audio Exchange
- September 17 to 20: The Hooligans
- September 24 to 27: Epic! Live
Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon
During the runDisney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend, Guests can run around the parks from November 4-November 7, 2021! The Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon features a challenge, 5K, 10K, Half, and more! Plus runners and their friends will be able to enjoy a private after party at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival!
Other “Foodie” Events Taking Place During the Epcot Food & Wine Festival
• Annual Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic
October 29-30, 2021
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin showcases a passion for food and beverage during the Annual Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic. Elevate your knowledge of wine appreciation in a series of beverage seminars or just enjoy great food as your stroll the Causeway. Live entertainment is included.
The Mouse For Less Tips
- Typically, Epcot park remains open until 10 p.m. on both Friday and Saturday nights during Epcot International Food and Wine Festival. Additionally, the fireworks move to an hour later, taking place at 10:00 p.m. rather than 9:00 p.m.
- Parking at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts lots will be strictly limited every Friday, Saturday and Sunday during the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival. Only the following guests will be permitted to park during this time period: resort guests, those with confirmed dining, recreation or spa reservations, and guests attending a wedding or convention at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resort.