July 15 – Fall 2020
Epcot International Food and Wine Festival
This year’s event will be called “A Taste of EPCOT Food and Wine Festival.” More details can be found here. This page will be updated when more information is released.
This annual event transforms Epcot into a food and wine lover’s paradise! Try delicious foods, wines and beers from around the world at special marketplaces set up throughout World Showcase.
Growing in scope as one of America’s top food festivals each year since 1996, the Epcot festival will feature inspired sips and bites throughout the park’s World Showcase and Future World. Guests will have a chance to mix and mingle with celebrity chefs, experience hands-on culinary workshops and demonstrations at the Festival Center, and get their gourmet groove on at nightly Eat to the Beat concerts. You won’t want to miss it!
2020 Epcot Food and Wine information will be posted when released.
Epcot Food and Wine Festival Overview
Epcot International Food and Wine Festival Marketplace Food Booths
International marketplace food kiosks serve up regional specialties beginning at 11:00 a.m. each day of the festival. Countries feature their most mouthwatering foods and beverages! This year, 30 Marketplaces serve tapas-sized portions which range in cost from about $3 to $8. Each kiosk offers suggested pairings of beer, wine or cocktails.
- To enjoy the shortest lines, get there at opening (11:00 a.m.), before the lunch crowd, and avoid the weekends when the lines can get impossibly long! Typically, the lightest crowds will be Monday through Thursday. To save time, plan your visit by checking out the menus for each kiosk. To save on your feet, remember to pace yourself; it’s 1-1/3 miles around World Showcase, so take it slow and enjoy some of the entertainment offered at individual pavilions in between sampling Marketplace offerings. And, to get the most from your food budget, consider picking a few extra choices and sharing menu items with others in your group.
- A complimentary Marketplace Discovery Passport is available to be stamped at each international marketplace visited for the perfect scrapbook souvenir. Each marketplace has its own unique sticker design. Ask at the Marketplaces kiosks to receive your Marketplace Discovery Passport. It’s a great way to remember what you ate!
- Pick up a Food & Wine themed mini Disney Gift Card — a fast, easy and secure way to carry your money on your wrist, and simply the best way to experience the Festival. The Disney Gift Card is offered as a convenient mini-sized wristlet, or as a full-sized card. Just load or reload the card with any amount you desire starting with as little as $15 and swipe – you’re spared the trouble of getting out your credit card or cash any time you want to pay for food, merchandise and more. You can reload your card as many times as you wish using cash, credit, or debit at the majority of festival kiosks. Disney Gift Cards are available throughout Epcot. Available Locations include:
- Pin Central
- Bridge Kiosk East & West
- Festival Marketplace kiosks
- Festival Emporium (Canada pavilion)
- Festival Boutique (Japan and Morocco pavilions)
- Select merchandise locations throughout World Showcase
- Snack your way around the World with Disney Dining Plan Snack Credits! Snack credits can be used to purchase select food items at international Marketplaces around World Showcase during the Epcot Food & Wine Festival. Look for the Disney Dining Plan Snack Symbol to identify snack items available with Disney’s Dining Plan snack credit.
Special Event Booking Information
During the Epcot Food and Wine Festival, Guests can enjoy Culinary demonstrations, Beverage seminars and mixology seminars for a nominal fee. Plus, look for Premium Events such as the Beverage Seminars, Cheese Seminars and more. There are also a number of free events that occur during the festival, as well.
If you don’t have a reservation for an event, but would like to check availability of these different events, visit the check-in desk to see if there is any last minute availability.
While much of what the Epcot Food & Wine Festival has to offer is complimentary with your park admission, some events require that you reserve and pay for them in advance. Guests can call 1-800-WDW-FEST (939-3378) to make reservations. Book your events as early as possible! Some popular events sell out within minutes of phone lines opening.
Here is a list of 2019 events:
Epcot International Food and Wine Festival Shopping and Merchandise
Before and after the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, you can find merchandise that celebrates the annual event. While you’re in the park, you’ll be able to find many spots offering commemorative gifts, specialty kitchen items, a book shop and a wine bar. You can also visit the shops located around World Showcase Promenade for additional Festival merchandise offerings and artisans.
Commemorate your visit and bring the culinary magic home with limited-edition special event merchandise.You’ll find apparel, home décor, trading pins, a Festival Cookbook and much more!
For the Kids (And Kids at Heart)
Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak
Everyone will enjoy this scavenger hunt for Remy statuettes hidden around World Showcase. The goal is to help Remy as he ventures around World Showcase collecting ingredients for his signature dish, ratatouille. Use the World Showcase map to locate the statues, mark your location with a sticker, and even receive a prize. You will then use the map to record your discoveries while helping Remy, by placing the corresponding ingredient sticker on the map. To get a glimpse of the scavenger hunt, make sure to read this review on The MFL Blog.
Locations selling map/stickers: Disney Traders, Festival Center, Pin Central, Port of Entry (Plaza Towers) and World Traveler (International Gateway)
Redemption location: Port of Entry (Plaza Towers). Map does not have to be completed to redeem prize.
Theme park admission is not included, however is required to participate. Maps/stickers and surprise available while supplies last. Information subject to restrictions and change without notice.
Family Play Zone
Let little ones burn off excess energy at a fun playground designed with them in mind.
Learn how to roll your own sweet sushi treats with a Disney Chef in this hands-on Festival offering at 3:30 and 5:30 daily at The Land pavilio in Sunshine Seasons. Families with kids of all ages to sharpen their itamae skills in this family-friendly culinary workshop that teaches attendees how to transform their favorite sweets into masterful maki- or nigari-style rolls. By replacing traditional sushi ingredients with gummies, fun strips and crisped rice, it makes things more accessible. Cost is $10 per person for Guests of all ages. Book by calling (407) 939-3378
Disney du Jour Dance Party
Kids of all ages enjoy an interactive atmosphere where they dance and play 7 days a week. Sundays through Thursdays, a DJ will lead the interactive fun. Then on Fridays and Saturdays, Radio Disney stars will pump up the mix with live performances, like actress-singer Meg Donnelly, from the Disney Channel original movie “Zombies,” who will appear opening weekend. More weekend celebrity headliners will join the lineup throughout the festival.
Other Epcot International Food and Wine Festival Highlights
The thrills at the ultimate dining, drinking and music event don’t stop. Discover the many taste adventures that await:
Musical entertainment pairs perfectly with culinary fun during the nightly Eat to the Beat! Concert Series. Enjoy a varied lineup of classic rock, soul, R&B, jazz and funk hit-makers! Concerts are FREE with Epcot park admission and are held at 5:30, 6:45, and 8:00 p.m.! Take a look at the full concert line-up here.
Emile’s Fromage Montage
If you purchase 5 fabulous cheeses from these particular booths below and place the corresponding stamp in your Festival Passport, you can then, bring your Festival Passport to Shimmering Sips for a complimentary specialty cheesecake. You can feel free to try 5 different items, or return to the same location to revisit a favorite. Guests don’t have to complete Emile’s Fromage Montage in one day; you can do it at your own pace during this year’s Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Earth Eats: IMPOSSIBLE™ Cottage Pie: IMPOSSIBLE™ Ground Meat with Carrots, Mushrooms, and Peas topped with Mashed Cauliflower, White Beans and Mozzarella
- The Cheese Studio: Black Pepper Boursin® Soufflé with Fig Marmalade
- The Alps: Warm Raclette Swiss Cheese with Baby Potatoes, Cornichons and Baguette
- Germany: Schinkennudeln: Pasta Gratin with Ham, Onions and Cheese
- Brazil: Pão de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread
The Chocolate Experience: From Bean to the Bar-Hosted by Ghirardelli Chocolate Company
Explore the journey chocolate must take to get from the bean to the bar. Don’t miss your chance to sample chocolates, purchase gourmet drinking chocolate, select a wine and chocolate pairing, and shop for a bag of your favorite Ghirardelli Gourmet Chocolates. Found in The Land Pavilion.
Run around the parks, dine around the World October 31-November 3, 2019! Join runDisney for the Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon, which features a brand new challenge and more! Plus runners and their friends will be able to enjoy a private after party at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival!
Gardens of the World Tour – Fall Edition
During this tour, Guests will take in depth look at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival. While enjoying the tour, Guests can immerse their senses in the world of edible trees, shrubs and flowers all while giving Guests the chance to study the various gardens of World Showcase with a Disney Horticulture expert. Guests will examine the various edibles indigenous to each country. Not only will you learn during the tour, but you’ll be invited to delight in their unique food and drink and learn different ways you can adapt growing techniques in your own garden!
Days & Times: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 9:00 a.m.to 12:00 p.m. during the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
Duration: 3 hours
Price Range: $85 per person, plus tax
Park Admission: Required but not included
Restrictions: Ages 12 and up
Discounts: Disney Visa (20%), DVC (15%)
To Reserve: Call (407) WDW-TOUR or (407) 939-8687
Other “Foodie” Events Taking Place During the Epcot Food & Wine Festival
• Annual Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic
November 8-9, 2019
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin showcases a passion for food and beverage during the Annual Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic. Elevate your knowledge of wine appreciation in a series of beverage seminars or just enjoy great food as your stroll the Causeway. Live entertainment is included.
The Mouse For Less Tips
- Typically, Epcot park remains open until 10 p.m. on both Friday and Saturday nights during Epcot International Food and Wine Festival. Additionally, the fireworks move to an hour later, taking place at 10:00 p.m. rather than 9:00 p.m.
- Parking at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts lots will be strictly limited every Friday, Saturday and Sunday during the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival. Only the following guests will be permitted to park during this time period: resort guests, those with confirmed dining, recreation or spa reservations, and guests attending a wedding or convention at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resort.