May 14, 2023
Whether you’re enjoying your time with your mother, aunt, grandmother, caregiver, mother figure, or any special person in your life, Walt Disney World has something for you to indulge in for Mother’s Day. Give Mom the royal treatment at the Walt Disney World Resort.
Dining Activities Shopping Other Ideas
Mother’s Day Dining
There are over 100 restaurants at Walt Disney World to choose from. Reservations for most restaurants can be made in advance, so be sure to call 407-WDW-DINE to discuss different options and to make reservations.
As the date gets closer, some theme park, resort and Disney Springs locations may offer a special brunch or meal for Mother’s Day. Traditionally, information for these meals is not usually released until just prior to Mother’s Day. When planning for a special day, make sure to reserve something early and make changes as needed if another opportunity becomes available.
Mother’s Day dining options will be available at select restaurants across Walt Disney World. Specialty desserts will also be available at select resort hotels and dining locations within the theme park
Reserve your special Mother’s Day Brunch by calling (407) WDW-DINE. Keep in mind that availability is limited, and dining events are subject to change.
Mother’s Day Dining Suggestions
Here are some restaurant suggestions to celebrate Mom’s special day at Walt Disney World Resort or peruse our menu section for ideas:
- California Grill, Disney’s Contemporary Resort
This classic fine-dining restaurant that serves award-winning gourmet dinners and sweeping views atop Disney’s Contemporary Resort. Fresh sushi is on the menu. Dine late and watch the fireworks bursting over Cinderella Castle complete with piped in musical score.
- Narcoossee’s, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
This creative seafood restaurant is nestled on the waterfront overlooking Seven Seas Lagoon with spectacular views of the Magic Kingdom park and fireworks. Whole Main Lobster is on the menu.
- Jiko-The Cooking Place, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
Relax and enjoy the warm, soothing colors of an African sunset in a beautiful setting as you savor a truly unique culinary experience with one of the finest collections of South African wines in the U.S. Don’t forget to visit the animal viewing area at the resort after your meal.
- Be Our Guest, Magic Kingdom
Beneath shimmering chandeliers, lovebirds can dine in fairy tale elegance at Be Our Guest Restaurant in New Fantasyland. Known as the place where Belle and Beast fell in love, the grand ballroom in Beast’s Castle is the perfect setting for romance as ‘snow’ falls on the French countryside outside the windows and guests dine on French-inspired cuisine and fine wines.
- Coral Reef, EPCOT
Located in The Seas with Nemo & Friends Pavilion, this seafood restaurant features a spectacular view of the pavilion’s enormous aquarium. Diners are entertained by barracuda, angelfish, sharks, dolphins, rays and even Mickey in a scuba suit. This restaurant also seems to be a little less expensive that some of Walt Disney World’s upscale eateries.
- Monsieur Paul , EPCOT
Step upstairs to turn of the 20th century Paris for an intimate, French dining experience in this tucked-away Parisian bistro with a magnificent French wine list. Don’t skip dessert such treats as Grand Marnier Souffle and Vanilla Creme Brulee. It’s possible, although not guaranteed, to get an excellent view of EPCOT’s evening fireworks spectacular from this elevated restaurant.
- San Angel Inn, EPCOT
This romantic restaurant with subdued lighting and a starry sky overlooks the Mexico pavilion’s boat ride and a volcano! Be sure and watch for the shooting star over the Aztec temple and make a wish.
- Flying Fish, Disney’s Boardwalk
This signature restaurant serves fresh seafood in a upbeat setting at Disney’s BoardWalk. Specialties are prepared with flair right before your eyes in the onstage show kitchen. Take in the wondrous décor-an artistic and nostalgic interpretation of an Atlantic Boardwalk. The wine menu is especially extensive. Stroll along the boardwalk after your meal and play some carnival games.
Mother’s Day Sweets
Pick up a classic box of delectable chocolates from The Ganachery or Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop. Take Mom for after-dinner dessert and coffee at Amorette’s Patisserie and enjoy a special “amore” cookie or any of their classic Disney-inspired treats. (Macaroons, eclairs and petit cakes make for the perfect dessert sharing experience!) Or Sprinkles is offering personalized mom boxes for pick-up or delivery.
Special Mother’s Day Offerings for 2023
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Jiko – The Cooking Place (Available May 14 only)
Trio of Truffles Paired with Graham Beck Sparkling Brut Rosé: Lemon-saffron, rooibos tea, and dark chocolate-cinnamon truffles with Graham Beck Sparkling Brut Rosé (New)
- The Mara (Available May 7 through 14; mobile order available)
Dark Chocolate-dipped Strawberries (New)
Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Beach Club Marketplace (Available May 7 through 14; mobile order available)
Mother’s Day Cookie Bouquet: Vanilla cookies decorated with royal icing (New)
- Beaches & Cream Soda Shop (Available through May 31)
Bouquet Shake: Strawberry milkshake with strawberry purée topped with a flowery chocolate cake
- BoardWalk Deli (Available through May 14)
Minnie Croissant Roll: Croissant dough with raspberry marmalade (New)
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Contempo Café (Available May 7 through 14; mobile order available)
Chocolate Strawberry Tart: Chocolate mousse tart topped with strawberry crémeux, strawberry balsamic compote, and an edible flower
- Steakhouse 71 (Available May 14 only)
Mother’s Day Brunch: Gather family and friends to enjoy delicious dishes from this special menu including:
Floridian Eggs Benedict: Two poached eggs and a crab cake with hollandaise atop toasted English muffins served with breakfast potatoes
Bacon & Eggs: Maple-lacquered pork belly, smoked cheese grits, and an egg
- Brunch-exclusive Hummingbird Bread Pudding featuring pineapple, banana, coconut bread pudding with candied pecans, salted caramel, and cream cheese ice cream
Strawberry Shortcake Bar, Strawberry-Passion Fruit Bar, Mother’s Day Flowers DOLE Whip Float, and Aloha Mom!
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Gasparilla Island Grill (Available through May 31)
Strawberry Shortcake Bar: Strawberry cake pop enrobed in white chocolate and covered in strawberry rice croquant (New)
Disney’s Old Key West Resort and Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Good’s Food to Go and The Artist’s Palette (Available May 7 through 14; mobile order available at The Artist’s Palette only)
Strawberry-Passion Fruit Bar: Cassis chiffon, passion fruit curd, strawberry mousse, and strawberry garnish (New)
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Pineapple Lanai (Available May 11 through 14)
Mother’s Day Flowers DOLE Whip Float: DOLE Whip with Banfi Rosa Regale Sparkling Red topped with shimmering edible flowers (New)
- Kona Island and Capt. Cook’s (Available May 7 through 14; mobile order available at Capt. Cook’s only)
- Aloha Mom!: DOLE Whip Pineapple crème puffs topped with coconu
t mousse, shaved coconut, and fondant décor (New)
Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Le Petit Café (Available May 7 through 14)
Pistachio-raspberry Éclair: Pistachio crémeux, raspberry gel, vanilla Chantilly, and fresh raspberries (New)
Mother’s Day Mimosa Pairing: Limoncello, Nino Franco Prosecco Rustico, and raspberry with the Pistachio-raspberry Éclair (New) (Both items also available separately)
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Roaring Fork (Available May 7 through 14; mobile order available)
Mother’s Day Cupcake: Raspberry swirl cupcake filled with raspberry custard and crispy pearls topped with lemon buttercream, chocolate, and fondant décor
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- The Market at Ale & Compass (Available May 7 through 14; mobile order available)
Mother’s Day Cookie Bouquet: Vanilla cookies decorated with royal icing (New)
- Coral Reef Restaurant (Available May 14 only)
Mother’s Day Dessert: Strawberry mousse, pistachio chiffon cake, and rosewater ganache (New)
- Amorette’s Patisserie (Available May 12 through 14)
Mother’s Day Sweet Treat: White chocolate-dipped strawberries and a mixed berry macaron (New)
Dockside Margaritas (Available May 13 and 14)
Violet Bouquet: Hendrick’s Gin, Cointreau Liqueur, Violet Syrup, and Lime Juice
The Ganachery (Currently available)
Rosa Regale & Ganache Square: A glass of Rosa Regale and your choice of ganache square
Need Babysitting? There are two options for Child Care at Walt Disney World – child care centers and in-room babysitters. For more information and a list of discounts to make your evening a little more affordable, visit our Options for Child Care page.
Mother’s Day Activities
The EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival is a great way to enjoy the sights, sounds and tastes of spring. Moms will love seeing the lush topiaries and festival blooms while savoring fine tastes and sips along the way.
For a unique day at the theme parks, try a specialty tour. Guests can learn how the magic at Magic Kingdom comes to life on Disney’s Keys to the Kingdom Tour, snorkel with thousands of sea creatures in the EPCOT Seas Adventures – Aqua Tour or get up close with exotic African wildlife on Wild Africa Trek at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Tour reservations can be made by calling 407-WDW-TOUR.
Find the perfect gift at Disney Springs. Choose from Hand-crafted jewelry, luxurious bath products, decadent candies and stylish accessories that she’ll be sure to love.
Other Mother’s Day Ideas
Disney will occasionally make special offers available in honor of Mother’s Day.
- If you are looking for some creative ideas, take a look at the offerings from Disney Florist. There are floral ideas, but also gifts to suit many occasions, including Mother’s Day. If you don’t see what you want, they can create custom gifts as well.
- Consider getting that special mom in your life a Disney Spa package from Senses – A Disney Spa. You can choose from a massage, facial, pedicure, and more at either Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa or at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa.
- Many of her favorite retailer’s merchandise can be found at Disney Springs, including Alex and Ani, Dooney & Bourke, PANDORA, Vera Bradley, Basin, Erwin Pearl, and more. Pick up something from her favorite designer that she’s sure to love. In addition, many Disney Springs retailers will be offering great specials during Mother’s Day weekend.
- End her special day with a champagne toast aboard a Venezia Champagne Cruise, or set sail on an Amphicar tour, all accessible from The BOATHOUSE.
- Another idea to help make Mother’s Day special is a photo package. While Disney’s Photopass photographers are always available, Disney Fine Art Photography offers packages for families to capture special occasions. There are many options and locations that are available depending on budget.
Remember, though, that while special meals, and mementos are wonderful, mom may be just happy to spend her special day in the parks with her family. Memories at Disney parks are always a great gift.