March 17, 2020
What better place to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at Walt Disney World than Raglan Road at Disney Springs? If you’ve been, you know you’re always part of the entertainment at the pub and restaurant but Saint Patrick’s Day is special. Raglan Road hosts a ceili, which is a fancy way to say a big Irish party with music and dance. Authentic Irish food, music and dance performances set the scene for a St. Patrick’s Day celebration and the “wearin’ of the green” at Raglan Road, a true Irish pub with Dublin roots, and throughout the surrounding Disney Springs area. Along with Irish dancing, there’s fun for all the family including face painting, giveaways and lots of crazy St Patrick’s Day memorabilia.
2020 Mighty St. Patrick’s Day Festival
March 13 – 17, 2020
Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant is painting the town green with their Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival March 15-17. This authentic St. Patrick’s Day celebration features inventive cuisine, live music, along with performances by award-winning Irish dancers. The festivities take place from 3:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m. on March 13 and from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m. March 14-17.
Celtic Face Painting is available for guests to enjoy during the festival. The Raglan Road Dancers will also perform throughout the Mighty Festival. Schedule is subject to change without notice due to inclement weather. Please allow extra time for parking. Guests may find parking at the multi-level parking garage. Cover charge of $10 will apply to each guest 18 and over on March 17th only.
- Strings & Things will bring their contemporary Irish Trad/Folk/Roots crossover talent.
- TradGad features three talented musicians from Kerry, Dublin and Galway who perform using guitar, fiddle, mandolin, uilleann pipes, tin whistle, banjo and bouzouki.
- Maca is an Irish sister duo dubbed “Ireland’s next big thing”
- Fia Rua features band members from Ireland and Scotland and will blend their musical backgrounds to perform a unique Celtic sound.
- Mike Waters will perform Irish songs and ballads from traditional to contemporary
- Emily Furlong is an extraordinary singer and entertainer from Wexford, Ireland who will captivate guests with her stunning voice.
- No Half Measures is an exciting, fresh and vibrant four-piece band who will spin their youthful, contemporary sound
- The Raglan Road Irish Dancers – The Raglan Road Irish Dancers perform throughout the Mighty Festival. You can even learn some traditional Irish dance steps – no experience necessary!
Of course Raglan Road is not the only place to enjoy the St. Patrick’s Day festivities. Many other Walt Disney World restaurants are getting in on the fun.
You’ll want to stop by the Rose and Crown Pub in the UK pavilion at Epcot on St. Patrick’s Day for some green beer or cider. Be forewarned, however, that on St. Patrick’s Day the lines at the pub and the outdoor beer tap can be very long.
Guests can also pick up additional Saint Patrick’s Day-themed treats such as cookies, caramel apples, cupcakes and more can be found at bakeries and candy shops throughout the Walt Disney World Resort.
Shopping and More
Looking to shop around a bit? There’s also some very unique shopping opportunities that are available just in time for the St. Patrick’s Day festivities.
In the Magic Kingdom, stop by the Emporium for great plush, shirts, and more.
Catch live performers throughout every neighborhood at Disney Springs.
Grab themed snacks at many of the shops like The Confectionery, Main Street Bakery, Trolley Car Cafe, the Fountain View Cafe, and more.
At Disney Springs, get your photo taken with unique PhotoPass props and photo buttons.