Disney’s Beach Club Resort is a Deluxe resort, and it is located in the Epcot area. Disney’s Beach Club Resort is a sister resort to Disney’s Yacht Club, and thus, they share many amenities. Make sure to enjoy all the amenities.
- Keep up with your exercise routine! The Ship Shape Health Club is located in the Yacht and Beach Club Common area. It is free of charge to resort hotel guests. Spa services are also available by appointment for an additional charge.
- Childcare. The Sandcastle Club is a supervised activity center for children ages 3-12. Reservations are required, and it is open from 4:30 pm to midnight. There is an hourly charge for this service.
- Walk to Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Disney’s Beach Club is in a great location and within walking distance to both Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Boat transportation is also available.
- Pools! Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts share one of the best (if not THE BEST) pool complexes on Walt Disney World property. Stormalong Bay is a 3-acre water park comprised of 3 sand-bottom pools with zero-depth entry. There is also a water slide that goes through the mast of the shipwreck. Make sure you wear your MagicBands because only guests of Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club can use this pool.
- Boating. You can rent watercraft at the Lakeside Marina.
- Salon. There is a full-service salon called Periwig’s Beauty and Barber Shop.
- Movies Under the Stars. There are nightly “Movies Under the Stars” in the beach area! Check out the schedule
- Character Breakfast. Do your kids want to meet a few characters? Cape May Cafe hosts a character breakfast. Meat some of your favorite characters as they pose for photographs and sign autograph books.
- I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream! Looking for a sweet treat? Try out Beaches and Cream Soda Shop. It is a very popular spot so try and make an Advanced Dining Reservation. Take a group and eat the whole Kitchen Sink!
- Dining Options. If you’re looking for other dining options, there are quite a few to consider. Besides the restaurants in the resort, there are several others a short walk away on the Boardwalk.
Are you planning a stay at Disney’s Beach Club Resort? Let one of the expert planners at The Magic for Less Travel, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, assist with your magical vacation planning. The Magic For Less Travel’s complimentary concierge services ensure you get the best planning advice and the best price for your Disney vacation.