°o° Disney’s Boardwalk Inn is a Deluxe resort in the Epcot area. This resort evokes the memories of 1940s Atlantic City, and it is located in between Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. °o°
- Extra Magic Hours: Staying on Disney property has a daily great perk. Every day certain parks are opened early or kept open specifically for guests staying at a Disney Resort. So go and enjoy a little extra Disney park magic! Check out our Extra Magic Hour Schedule here.
- Walk to the parks. The Boardwalk is within walking distance of Hollywood Studios and Epcot!
- Swimming Pools. There are a total of 3 pools. The main pool is called the Luna Park Pool, and the pool has a 200-foot-long water slide called the Keister Coaster.
- Boating: Take a Friendship boat to Hollywood Studios or Epcot for free. Rent a watercraft at the Bayside Marina for an afternoon of fun on the water.
- Online Check-In: Want to save time and go right to your room? Utilize Disney’s Online Check-In and skip waiting for your room! Your MagicBands will unlock the room door and if you arrive at Disney early, the My Disney Experience app will let you know when your room is ready.
- Movies Under the Stars: There are nightly “Movies Under the Stars” by the Luna Park Pool.
- Night Time Activities: Don’t forget to check out the nightly activities on the Boardwalk! Stop by ESPN Club for some sports fun, Jellyrolls to listen to the dueling pianos, or AbracadaBar for unique drinks.
- Skyliner: The Boardwalk has easy access to the Epcot station for the Skyliner gondola system, giving guests easy access to Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Caribbean Beach Resort, Riviera Resort, Pop Century and Art of Animation.
- Bike Riding: Rent a bike or surrey to ride around Crescent Lake.
- Desserts! Stop by Ample Hills Creamery on the Boardwalk for some delicious ice-cream or walk into the Boardwalk Bakery for a sweet treat.
Looking for a great rate for your Disney Vacation? Let The Magic for Less Travel, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, work for you. Their concierge services are always provided free of charge. The Magic for Less Travel will help you find the best published or unpublished discount for your vacation. Already have a vacation booked directly with Disney? Contact The Magic for Less Travel to see if they can help you find a lower rate.