Boardwalk Inn Top Ten Tips
°o° Disney’s Boardwalk Inn is a Deluxe resort in the Epcot area. This resort evokes the memories of 1940s Atlantic City, and it is located in between Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. °o°
- Keep up with your exercise routine! The Muscles & Bustles Health Club is available to help you keep up with your home exercise routine.
- Playgrounds. A playground is located near the Luna Park Pool for your kid’s enjoyment.
- Swimming Pools. There are a total of 3 pools. The main pool is called the Luna Park Pool, and the pool has a 200-foot-long water slide called the Keister Coaster.
- Boating. Rent a watercraft at the Bayside Marina.
- Business Center. The business center provides the following services: fax, photo copy, mail, and computer services (additional fee may apply).
- Movies Under the Stars. There are nightly “Movies Under the Stars” by the Luna Park Pool.
- Night Time Activities. Don’t forget to check out the nightly activities on the Boardwalk!
- Grocery basics are sold at the Screen Door General Store.
- Go Bike Riding. Rent a bike or surrey to ride around Crescent Lake.
- Child Care. There is not a childcare center at Disney’s Boardwalk Inn, but you can use the Sandcastle Club at Disney’s Beach Club Resort. Just remember that reservations are required, and there is an hourly fee. This is for children ages 3-12, and the hours are 4:30 pm to midnight.