- Walk to Theme Parks. You can walk to the Epcot International Gateway (5 minutes) and to Disney’s Hollywood Studios (20 minutes). You can also take a boat to either location in about 18 minutes.
- Pool Complexes. Disney’s Beach Club Villas (along with Disney’s Beach Club and Disney’s Yacht Club) are home to one of the best, if not the best, pool complexes at any Disney resort. This 3-acre complex includes a sand-bottomed pool, lazy river, and one of the highest water slides of any Walt Disney World resort.
- Beaches and Cream Soda Shop. Beaches and Cream Soda Shop serves up burgers, sandwiches, and ice cream treats. Why not try the Kitchen Sink?
- Marina. Would you like to take a spin out on the water? You can rent watercraft at Bayside Marina.
- Great Dining Choices. Although there are some great places to eat here, like a character breakfast at Cape May Cafe, you are also close enough to enjoy the restaurants and entertainment at Disney’s Boardwalk.
- Health Club. The Ship Shape Health Club is available to help you keep up with your exercise routine.
- Beach Club Marketplace. Do you need a few groceries? The Beach Club Marketplace sells Quick Service meals, snacks, and a limited selection of groceries.
- Jogging Trail. Looking for an exciting jog or walk? There is a jogging trail that is approximately 0.8 miles long. It passes five Epcot area resort hotels and goes around Crescent Lake.
- Periwig’s Salon: There are barber/salon services available at Periwig’s Salon in the Yacht & Beach Club Common area.
Looking for a great rate for your Disney Vacation? Let The Magic for Less Travel, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, work for you. Their concierge services are always provided free of charge. The Magic for Less Travel will help you find the best published or unpublished discount for your vacation. Already have a vacation booked directly with Disney? Contact The Magic for Less Travel to see if they can help you find a lower rate.