Universal’s Superstar Parade
Starting in the streets of San Francisco, Universal Studios puts on the Universal’s Superstar Parade every single day! This parade is more like a street party where you can watch all of your favorite characters dance and sing with street performers all the way through the entire park. Universal’s Superstar Parade is one block party after another, and fun for the whole family.
Universal’s Superstar Parade makes a giant circle, beginning between Universal Orlando’s Horror Make-Up Show and Cafe La Bamba. The parade then turns right, then turns left near Mel’s Drive-In. It then follows along the waterfront past Transformers toward the San Francisco area of the park. Once reaching Louie’s Pizza, the parade turns left, going past Revenge of the Mummy. The parade then turns left and heads toward the front of the park, past Race Through New York and Rip Ride Rockit, where it makes another left onto Hollywood Boulevard, where it disappears backstage through the same gate it initially entered.
Guests can expect to see the following characters in the Superstar Parade:
Dora the Explorer
Secret Life of Pets
Margo, Edith, Agnes, Gru, and the Minions from Despicable Me
The Mouse For Less Tips
- Universal’s Superstar Parade winds all the way through Universal Studios Florida so there are plenty of opportunities to see it. However, in the streets of Hollywood the parade will come to a halt for an amazing street performance.
- To get the best view of the street performing you will want to sit on/near the benches in front of Schwab’s Pharmacy. Or directly across the street where there are gift shops and concession spots.
- There is also a stop in the parade for a performance early on in New York.
- Any guests who may not want to enjoy the parade should use this time to ride some of the more popular rides in the area. When guests are watching the parade you will find wait times to be significantly shorter than usual.
- Does your little one want to meet the characters of the Superstar Parade? Worry not, all of them will be available for a meet and greet in front of Mel’s Drive-In and in Battery Park.