DisneyStyle Shop to Open
This May, a new shop, DisneyStyle, will join Disney Springs West Side as the destination for apparel and accessories inspired by characters and attractions at Disney Parks.
Cirque du Soleil la Nouba Closed
The entertaining show, Cirque du Soleil la Nouba saw its final performance on December 31, 2017. La Nouba included theatrics, dazzling costumes, and music and was filled with action, humor, and a blending of ancient traditions of circus with dance, acrobatics and street entertainment. Walt Disney World and Cirque du Soleil are working together to create an original performance. This show will be a collaboration of Disney’s animated favorites and the unforgettable beauty that is Cirque du Soleil.
Disney Quest Closed
DisneyQuest closed on July 2, 2017 to make way for the NBA Experience. Leading up to its closure, the indoor theme park will still operate as usual, offering classic arcade games and unique interactive experiences, such as Buzz Lightyear’s AstroBlasters and CyberSpace Mountain. “The NBA Experience at Walt Disney World Resort” will be an expansive, one-of-a-kind destination will feature hands-on activities that put families and guests of all ages right in the middle of NBA game action. Guests will enjoy immersive NBA video productions and numerous interactive experiences, as well as a restaurant and a retail store. Currently, there is no projected opening date for The NBA Experience.
Super Hero Headquarters Opens at West Side
A new retail concept called ‘Super Hero Headquarters’ has at Disney Springs West Side. Super hero fans are able to purchase Marvel-themed merchandise featuring favorite super hero characters, including action figures, themed collectibles, apparel, costumes, accessories, and more.
AMC Theaters Special Showings
- The AMC Entertainment site has posted a list of upcoming “Sensory” movies and dates that will be show at AMC theaters in Disney Springs at Walt Disney World in 2015. The program, in partnership with the Autism Society provides a special opportunity for families to enjoy their favorite films in a safe and accepting environment. The auditoriums dedicated to the program have their lights up, the sound turned down and audience members are invited to get up and dance, walk, shout or sing! All shows are at 10:00 am local time.
- Military Pricing is available every day starting at 4 p.m. Just present a valid Military ID at the box office.
Visit our Spend Less in the Park page for info on more Disney Springs Discounts.
Live entertainment can be found in several Disney Springs locations. ‘Music from around the World’ is featured nightly in the area in front of Wetzel’s Pretzels. Also look for Living Statues in this area. Additionally, Bongos Cuban Cafe offers live Latin music on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings. Scroll below for info about live music at House of Blues.
Splitsville Luxury Lanes
This 50,000 square feet, two-story venue features 30 bowling lanes, billiard tables, live entertainment, full-service indoor and outdoor balcony dining, lane-side dining, two upscale sushi bars, 5 bars throughout and more than 60 TV sets. Lane Concierge will deliver shoes and bowling balls to guests lanes prior to their arrival (kids’ balls feature special Mickey and Minnie Mouse designs!). When you arrive, everyone’s names will be on the overhead screen and the scoring is done automatically. Gutter bumpers are available for children and will automatically go up and down when it’s their turn. Splitsville also offers an optional bowling ball ramp for very small children who might have difficulty throwing the ball. Walk-ins are assigned on an availability basis; you will be given a beeper so that you can wander throughout Disney Springs West Side. Also, you don’t have to bowl to eat here. Just come and watch the game. This is definitely the place for sports fans! Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, the second floor is reserved for guests ages 21+ who arrive after 10:30 p.m. Live entertainment happens daily. View a menu for Splitsville dining in the menu section of our web site. Tables in Wonderland and the Disney Dining Plan accepted for food only.
Advance reservations are available by calling 407-938-7467 or going online. Hours: Sun 10:00 a.m.-12:30 a.m.; Mon-Wed 10:30 a.m.-12:30 a.m.; Thu-Fri 10:30 a.m.-2:00 a.m.; Sat 10:00 a.m.- 2:00 a.m.
Monday through Friday
Daytime (open to 4pm): $17 person
Evening (4pm to close): $20 person
Saturday and Sunday
All Day & Evenings (open to close): $20 person
*Shoe rental is included in bowling fee
*Prices above are for a specific amount of bowling time that will vary with party size; guests may bowl as many games as they can within the allotted time:
1 hour: 1-2 people
1 hour 15 minutes: 3-4 people
1 hour 30 minutes: 5-6 people
1 hour 45 minutes: 7-8 people
Lane Reservations: Lane Reservations allow your group to receive the next available lane(s) upon check-in. Maximum of 2 lanes per group. Maximum of 8 bowlers per lane. Shoes are $4 per person extra. Must book at least 1 day in advance.
Daytime: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. – $80 hour
Evening & Late Night: 4:00 p.m. to 2:00a.m. – $125 hour
Early Bird Bowling: For a limited time, the General Public can take advantage of an early bird offer at Splitsville in Disney Springs. Monday through Friday from 10:30 a.m – 12:30 p.m. Adults can bowl for $10 and kids for $9. “Early Bird” Prices include shoe rental and exclude holidays and certain blackout dates.
Billiards Pricing (second floor): $10 per hour per table
AMC Downtown Disney 24
This theater complex features loveseat-style stadium seating, state-of-the-art THX Surround Sound, new Sony Dynamic Digital Sound, a “Concession Stand of the Future” offering self-serve snack options, a full-service bar and lounge area, as well as Florida’s first “Fork & Screen Theater,” which provides restaurant dining with “seat-side service”. Fork & Screen guests must be at least 18 years old unless accompanied by a parent or guardian. AMC Entertainment upgraded Auditorium One to be the first Enhanced Theater Experience (ETX) in the United States. The ETX auditorium includes a 20 percent larger, floor-to-ceiling screen, 3D technology, 12 channel audio and digital projection that delivers higher resolution than HD.
Adult tickets are regularly priced at $11 after 4:00 p.m., Children (ages 2-12) are $8.00 and Seniors 60+ pay $10.00. Matinee tickets are $9.00 for all before 3:55 p.m. Showtimes before noon are $6 for all every day of the week. There is a $4 per ticket upcharge for RealD 3D Experiences and Enhanced Theatre Experience. Enhanced Theatre Experience in 3D have a $5 per ticket upcharge. Fork & Screen movie pricing: Shows starting before 12pm: Adult – $9.00, Child – $9.00; Shows starting 12:00 p.m. – 3:55 p.m.: Adult – $12.00, Child – $10.00; Shows starting after 4:00 p.m.: Adult – $14.00, Seniors – $13.00, Child $10.00. The menu features a variety of classic favorites for an additional charge. Discounts for AMC Downtown Disney 24 can be found on our Spend Less in the Parks page.
Box Office Opens: Sunday-Thursday 10:30 a.m. and Friday & Saturday at 9:30 a.m.
If you’re going, Buy Your Movie Tickets Online Now and Skip the Lines! Use zip code 32830 to see movie schedules and find tickets for this theater.
Cirque du Soleil – La Nouba
Cirque du Soleil La Nouba closed on December 31, 2017. A new Cirque du Soleil show is in the works for the building.
La Nouba is a mesmerizing and extraordinary avant-garde circus spectacle performed at an exceptional theater built especially for Cirque du Soleil. This must-see show features opulent sets, brilliant choreography, theatrical lighting and provocative music, along with a mix of mesmerizing high wire and flying trapezes, stunning acro-gymnastic performances and other dynamic displays of coordination and strength. Cirque du Soleil shows take place Tuesday through Saturday, 6:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.
A new Golden Circle Category has been added at center stage in Section 103. Golden Circle is limited to two rows only and offers the best viewing location in the theater. Category 4 tickets are now available to purchase in advance through Disney’s Reservation Center (407-939-7328); previously these tickets were only available at the Box Office.
La Nouba Prices for Regular Season (tax included):
Golden Circle: $153.36 adults; $124.61 ages 3-9
Front & Center: $142.71 adults; $113.96 ages 3-9
Category 1: $126.74 adults; $101.18 ages 3-9
Category 2: $99.05 adults; $78.81 ages 3-9
Category 3: $79.88 adults; $63.90 ages 3-9
Category 4: $64.97 adults; $52.19 ages 3-9
Tickets are available for purchase online at cirquedusoleil.com, by calling (407) 939-7328, or at the box office located on the plaza level of the theater. Group discounts (12 or more) are available by calling (702) 352-0197.
The theater is dark Sundays and Mondays.
DisneyQuest closed July 2, 2017 to make way for the NBA Experience.
A 5-story, indoor, interactive theme park. Tickets cost $41.54 for children (ages 3-9) and $47.93 for adults (includes tax). Discounts for DisneyQuest can be found on our Spend Less in the Parks page. Children under the age of 14 may not enter Disney Quest unless they are accompanied by another person age 14 or older.
Hours of operation are:
Sunday – Thursday: 11:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Friday – Saturday: 11:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Disney Quest features a ton of arcade games from the original classics like Pac Man and Mario Brothers to newer classics like Guitar Hero and Dance Dance Revolution, as well as virtual reality type games. A few of the more popular VR games are:
• Pirates of the Caribbean – Up to 5 players sail a ship with the use of special 3D glasses in order to find and destroy other ships and steal gold.
• Jungle Cruise – Take a trek through time as you and your adventure team board rubber rafts and row through dinosaur encounters and more. Air under the raft simulates the effect of rapidly moving water. With a touch of 4-D, you may even get splashed!
• Aladdin’s Magic Carpet Ride – With the use of a virtual reality helmet and controller, steer your carpet through the streets of Agrobah on a hunt to find the magic lamp and save the Genie.
• Buzz Light Year Astroblasters – Riders control a bumper car like ship over the floor to pick up balls to shoot at each other.
• Cyber Space Mountain – Design your own coaster, as wild or as tame as you like, and then experience it in a simulator.
House of Blues
Front Porch Musicians play nightly at 4:00 p.m
Click the link above to see House of Blues’ upcoming Concert Schedule or to purchase tickets.
Sunday Gospel Brunch is served at House of Blues at 10:30 a.m and 1:00 p.m. The menu boasts delicious Southern cuisine to be enjoyed while the best regional and national gospel groups perform. Read more about the Gospel Brunch.
Characters in Flight
Guests can get a birds-eye view of Disney Springs at 400 ft. The 72-foot-diameter tethered balloon can lift up to 29 Guests at a time on a six-minute “flight” and launches from Disney Springs West Side seven days a week, weather permitting. The original balloon that was installed for this attraction has been replaced, and the new balloon features a red, yellow and blue color scheme, as well as a new set of flying characters: Tinker Bell, Peter Pan, Buzz Lightyear, Dumbo, Jasmine and Aladdin. On a clear day, you should be able to see from the top of La Nouba all the way to the outskirts of Disney property. Spaceship Earth, Tower of Terror, the Contemporary Resort should all be visible.
Cost: $18 for adults and $12 for children (ages 3-9).
Hours of operation: Every day from 8:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. (hours may vary)
Special Pricing: For a limited time, those who take a Characters in Flight Balloon ride before 10:00 a.m., will pay just $10.
- Bongos Cuban Café – features nightly entertainment Wednesday through Saturday
- Exposition Park Food Trucks
- Food Quest – located in Disney Quest
- Fork and Screen AMC Dine-In Theater
- Haazen-Dazs Ice Cream
- Crossroads at House of Blues – features nightly entertainment
- Smokehouse at House of Blues
- Splitsville Luxury Lanes Dining
- Starbucks West Side
- Wetzel’s Pretzels
- Wolfgang Puck Express
- Wolfgang Puck Grand Cafe
- Wolfgang Puck – The Dining Room
- Bongo’s Gift Shop – Latin-inspired merchandise, clothing, music and more
- Cirque du Soleil Boutique – Cirque merchandise, CDs, videos and other memorabilia
- Curl by Sammy Duvall – High End Surf Shop featuring beach-wear, clothing, eye-wear and foot-wear.
- Disney’s Candy Cauldron – Sweet Treats Featuring a Show Kitchen
- DisneyQuest Emporium – Disney Merchandise
- Fit2Run – This runner’s superstore features a complimentary video-taped gait analysis and an iStep barometric scanning, which can help each guest find the ideal shoe for their foot. Guests can also test the footwear on Fit2Run’s indoor track.
- House of Blues Company Store – Original Folk Art, Eclectic Music, Funky threads, Hard-to-Find Books
- Pele Soccer – Features soccer merchandise such as team jerseys, sports gear, cleats, and accessories.
- Pop Gallery – Enjoy a glass of champagne at this colorful gift shop and art store
- Planet Hollywood – Hollywood memorabilia
- ‘Something Silver,’ – Specializing in fine sterling silver jewelry
- Sosa Family Cigars – The Finest in Fresh, Hand-Rolled Cigars
- Sunglass Icon – This Sunglass Hut flagship store features cutting edge technology & the latest in sunglass fashion from around the world.
West Side Shopping Hours: 10:00 am – 11:00 pm (Sunday – Thursday)
West Side Shopping Hours: 10:00 am – 11:30 am (Friday and Saturday)
West Side Dining & Entertainment Hours: 11:00 am – 2:00 am (Daily)
(Note: Hours vary by venue)