September 25 – November 16, 2015
Set the mood for food at the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival with the savory sounds of dazzling, diverse musical acts, live on stage at World Showcase, America Gardens Theatre. Crowd favorites and new performers will rock the stage and have you on your feet as you Eat to the Beat. Concerts take place three times per evening during the Epcot Food and Wine Festival and are free with Epcot admission.
2015 Eat to the Beat Concert Information
Show Times: 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.
2015 Schedule of Performers:
- September 25-27: David Cook
- September 28 – 29: Wilson Phillips
- September 30 – October 1: Christopher Cross
- October 2-4: Starship
- October 5-7: Smash Mouth
- October 8-9: The Pointer Sisters
- October 10-11: 38 Special
- October 12-13: Rick Springfield
- October 14-16: Sugar Ray
- October 17-18: The S.O.S. Band
- October 19-21: Air Supply
- October 22-23: Fuel
- October 24-25: Tiffany (NEW!)
- October 26-28: Dennis DeYoung
- October 29-30: Jo Dee Messina
- October 31 – November 1: Everclear (NEW!)
- November 2-4: Boyz II Men
- November 5-6: Sister Hazel
- November 7-9: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- November 10-12: Hanson
- November 13-14: Maxi Priest (NEW!)
- November 15-16: Chaka Khan (NEW!)
Entertainment is subject to change without notice. For the latest information, check Disney’s web site.
New for 2015, Guests can now secure a spot for the East to the Beat concert series performances with a FastPass+ selection.
The Eat to the Beat FastPass+ entitlement will be part of the Tier 1 group, which includes the Living With the Land boat ride, Soarin’, Test Track, and IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth. (For those who don’t know, Epcot has two different tiers of attractions levels. Guests can only choose one option for Tier 1 attractions.)
Guests who choose to make a FastPass+ reservation for the show can redeem their FastPass+ entitlement at the America Gardens Theatre 20 minutes prior to the performance. There will be a separate queue for Guests with FastPass+ selections to line up in and from there, you’ll be led to a special seating section.
Eat to the Beat Dining Packages
If your favorite band is performing at the Eat to the Beat Concert Series during the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival, consider purchasing the all-new Eat to the Beat Dining Package.
These packages not only guarantee a spot for one of the Eat to the Beat Concerts, but guests will also be able to enjoy a delicious meal at select Epcot restaurants for either lunch or dinner.
The dining package includes an appetizer, entree, dessert, and non-alcoholic beverage or 1 full buffet. Select Disney Dining Package entitlements will be accepted. These will include:
- Disney Dining Plan: 2 Table Service entitlements
- Disney Deluxe Dining Plan: 2 Table Service Requirements
- Premium Package
- Platinum Package
- Disney Quick Service Dining Plan is not eligible
Reservations require a credit card guarantee and pricing does not include tax or gratuity. Epcot park admission is also required and not included in the dining package price. Dining reservation start times must be 2.5 hours prior to Eat To The Beat show time. Lunch guests can choose from all three show times (5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.). Dinner guests can choose from the later two show times, depending upon dinner reservation start time. Badges for the reserved concert seating will be given to guests at the restaurant.
Guests would arrive at the America Gardens theater 15 minutes prior to their Eat to the Beat Concert show time and enter via the designated Dining Package entrance.
Eat to the Beat Dining Packages
- La Hacienda de San Angel – Lunch N/A | Dinner $74.25 Adult, $17 Child (3-9)
- San Angel Inn – Lunch $55.50 Adult, $15 Child (3-9) | $69.50 Adult, $17 Child (3-9)
- Nine Dragons – Lunch $39.99 Adult, $12.99 Child (3-9) | $51 Adult, $16.99 Child (3-9)
- Biergarten – Lunch $37.99 Adult, $21.99 Child (3-9) | $52.99 Adult, $28.99 Child (3-9)
- Via Napoli Risorante – Lunch $41.99 Adult, $14.99 Child (3-9) | Dinner $53.99 Adult, $18.99 Child (3-9)
- Tutto Italia Ristorante – Lunch $55.99 Adult, $15.99 Child (3-9) | $67.99 Adult, $18.99 Child (3-9)
- Tokyo Dining – Lunch $59.99 Adult, $16.99 Child (3-9) | Dinner $72.99 Adult, $19.99 Child (3-9)
- Teppan Edo – Lunch $59.99 Adult, $16.99 Child (3-9) | $72.99 Adult, $19.99 Child (3-9)
- Spice Road Table – Lunch $45 Adult, $16 Child (3-9) | Dinner $55 Adult, $19 Child (3-9)
- Restaurant Marrakesh – Lunch $45 Adult, $16 Child (3-9) | $55 Adult, $19 Child (3-9)
- Chefs de France – Lunch $60.99 Adult, $16.99 Child (3-9) | Dinner $75.99 Adult, $18.99 Child (3-9)
- Rose & Crown – Lunch $48.99 Adult, $14.99 Child (3-9) | Dinner $57.99 Adult, $18.99 Child (3-9)
- The Garden Grill – Lunch N/A | Dinner $56.99 Adult, $33.99 Child (3-9)
THE LIVING SEAS:
- Coral Reef – Lunch $58.99 Adult, $14.99 Child (3-9) | Dinner $65.99 Adult, $18.99 Child (3-9)
* Prices do not include tax and gratuity.
The 5:30 p.m. concert is generally the most popular. If you’ll be attending this show, be sure to line up early.
Chase cardholders can chill out before the concert, grab a complimentary soft drink and try some interactive fun at the Chase Lounge located on the 3rd floor of American Adventure directly opposite of the theater. Just present your Disney Visa Card to gain access. Hours are daily from 11:00 a.m. to park closing. In previous years, Chase credit card holders could obtain a wristbands at the lounge that gave cardholders access to special seating for the Eat to the Beat concerts. Wristband quantities were limited each day, and card holders needed to arrive at the lounge as early as possible after opening to get theirs! Info regarding special card holder seating for 2015 Eat to the Beat concerts will be added if and when it becomes available.
Guests nibbling and sipping their way around the World Showcase can see performers from many countries weave music, dance, acrobatics, comedy and other acts into the festivities. A sampling of World Showcase entertainment includes:
- Thrilling Lumberjack Show (Canada)
- British Rock-n-roll of 60s to 80s by British Revolution (United Kingdom)
- Moroccan folk music and dance of B’net Houariyat (Morocco)
- Rhythmic magic of traditional Taiko Drummers (Japan)
- Perfect harmony of Voices of Liberty (American Adventure rotunda)
- Spectacularly choreographed Flag-Throwing Cast (Italy)
- Extraordinary feats the Jeweled Dragon Acrobats (China)
- Infectious beat of internationally acclaimed Mariachi Cobre (Mexico)
“IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth,” lights up the World Showcase with lasers, music and fireworks to provide a “wow” ending to each festival evening.