July 27 – November 18, 2023
With the Eat to the Beat Concert Series, set the mood for food at the EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival with the savory sounds of dazzling, diverse musical acts, live on stage at World Showcase, America Gardens Theatre. Crowd favorites and new performers will rock the stage and have you on your feet as you Eat to the Beat. The Eat to the Beat Concert Series takes place three times per evening during the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival and are free with EPCOT admission.
2023 Eat to the Beat Concert Information
- 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m., and 8:00 p.m.
2023 Schedule of Performers: (Friday-Monday)
- July 28-29 – Orianthi (NEW)
- July 30-31 – For King & Country (NEW)
- Aug. 4-5 – Southern Avenue
- Aug. 6-7 – Tiffany
- Aug. 11-12 – Ruben Studdard with Haley Reinhart
- Aug. 13-14 – The Bacon Brothers (NEW)
- Aug. 18-21 – Joey Fatone & Friends
- Aug. 25-26 – Ayron Jones (NEW)
- Aug. 27-28 – Phillip Phillips (NEW)
- Sept. 1-2 – Baha Men
- Sept. 3-4 – MercyMe
- Sept. 8-9 – Ray Parker Jr.
- Sept. 10-11 – TobyMac
- Sept. 15 – Celebrity Latin Talent
- Sept. 16 – Celebrity Latin Talent
- Sept. 17-18 – Raul Acosta and Oro Solido (NEW)
- Sept. 22-23 – Los Amigos Invisibles
- Sept. 24-25 – 98 °
- Sept. 29 – Oct. 2 – Boyz II Men
- Oct. 6-7 – Mark Wills
- Oct. 8-9 – Sugar Ray
- Oct. 13-14 – Hoobastank
- Oct. 15-16 – Air Supply
- Oct. 20-21 – Taylor Dayne
- Oct. 22-23 – Billy Ocean
- Oct. 27-30 – Hanson
- Nov. 3-4 – We The Kings (NEW)
- Nov. 5-6 – Sheila E.
- Nov. 10-11 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- Nov. 12-13 – 38 Special
2023 Schedule of Performers: (Tuesday-Thursday)
- July 19 to 21: C’Nergy
- July 26 to 28: Country Airwaves
- August 2 to 4: Element
- August 9 to 11: Latin Ambition
- August 16 to 18: Epic
- August 23 to 25: Evolution: Motown
- August 30 to September 1: M-80s
- September 6 to 8: The Vybe
- September 13 to 15: Foreigners Journey
- September 20 to 22: SMB “The Female Collective”
- September 27 to 29: Epic
- October 4 to 6: Latin Ambition
- October 11 to 13: The Vybe
- October 18 to 20: 506 Crew (Reggae)
- October 25 to 27: M-80s
- November 1 to 3: Country Airwaves
- November 8 to 10: Foreigners Journey
Eat to the Beat Concert Series Entertainment is subject to change without notice. For the latest information, check Disney’s web site.
Eat to the Beat Concert Series Dining Packages
If your favorite band is performing at the Eat to the Beat Concert Series during the EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival, consider purchasing the all-new Eat to the Beat Dining Package.
These packages not only guarantee a spot for one of the Eat to the Beat Concerts, but guests will also be able to enjoy a delicious meal at select EPCOT restaurants for either lunch or dinner.
The dining package includes an appetizer, entree, dessert, and non-alcoholic beverage or 1 full buffet.
Reservations require a credit card guarantee and pricing does not include tax or gratuity. Epcot park admission is also required and not included in the dining package price. Dining reservation start times must be 2.5 hours prior to Eat To The Beat show time. Badges for the reserved concert seating will be given to guests at the restaurant.
Guests would arrive at the America Gardens theater 15 minutes prior to their Eat to the Beat Concert show time and enter via the designated Dining Package entrance.
Additionally, local acts will be performing Tuesdays through Thursdays throughout the festival. Eat to the Beat Dining Packages will not be available on these dates.
Eat to the Beat Dining Packages
- Breakfast: $64 for adults; $41 for Child (3-9)
- Lunch or Dinner: $74 for adults; $48 for Child (3-9)
- Lunch or Dinner: $60 for adults; $34 for Child (3-9)
- Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue (Same Day Dining Packages Only)
- Lunch or Dinner: $35 for adults
Dine without reservations at Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue that day and enjoy guaranteed seats to an Eat to the Beat concert later that day. To check availability for same-day dining packages, visit Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue during the Festival. Packages are subject to availability and may not be available on peak dates.
- Spice Road Table
- Lunch or Dinner: $47 for adults; $20 for Child (3-9)
- Rose & Crown
- Lunch or Dinner: $59 for adults; $25 for Child (3-9)
- Le Cellier Steakhouse
- Lunch or Dinner: $95 for adults; $36 for Child (3-9)
- The Garden Grill
- Breakfast: $53 for adults; $34 for Child (3-9)
- Lunch or Dinner: $66 for adults; $43 for Child (3-9)
THE LIVING SEAS:
- Coral Reef
- Lunch or Dinner: $69 for adults; $27 for Child (3-9)
* Prices do not include tax and gratuity.
Eat to the Beat Concert Series Tips:
- The early concert is generally the most popular. If you’ll be attending this show, be sure to line up early.
- Guests nibbling and sipping their way around the World Showcase can see performers from many countries weave music, dance, acrobatics, comedy and other acts into the festivities.