September 14 – November 14, 2016
Set the mood for food at the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival with the savory sounds of dazzling, diverse musical acts, live on stage at World Showcase, America Gardens Theatre. Crowd favorites and new performers will rock the stage and have you on your feet as you Eat to the Beat. Concerts take place three times per evening during the Epcot Food and Wine Festival and are free with Epcot admission.
2016 Eat to the Beat Concert Information
Show Times: 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.
2016 Schedule of Performers:
- September 14-15 – Wang Chung “Everybody Have Fun Tonight” (NEW!)
- September 16-18 – STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas “We Built This City”
- September 19-20 – Air Supply “All Out of Love”
- September 21-23 – BoDeans “Closer to Free” (NEW!)
- September 24-25 – Fuel “Hemorrhage (In My Hands)”
- September 26-28 – Sugar Ray “Fly”
- September 29-30 – Los Lobos “La Bamba”
- October 1-2 – David Cook “Light On”
- October 3-4 – Wilson Phillips “Hold On”
- October 5-6 – Blues Traveler “Run-Around”
- October 7-9 – Plain White T’s “Hey There Delilah” (NEW!)
- October 10-11 – 38 Special “Hold On Loosely”
- October 12-13 – Jeffrey Osborne “On the Wings of Love” (NEW!)
- October 14-16 – Tiffany “I Think We’re Alone Now”
- October 17-19 – Dennis DeYoung: The Music of Styx “Lady”
- October 20-21 – Christopher Cross “Sailing”
- October 22-23 – Toad The Wet Sprocket “Walk on the Ocean” (NEW!)
- October 24-25 – Chaka Khan “I Feel for You”
- October 26-27 – Billy Ocean “Caribbean Queen”
- October 28-29 – Living Colour “Cult of Personality” (NEW!)
- October 30-Nov. 1 – Hanson “Get the Girl Back”
- November 2-3 – Soul Asylum “Runaway Train” (NEW!)
- November 4-6 – Delta Rae “Bottom of the River” (NEW!)
- November 7-9 – Boyz II Men “Motownphilly”
- November 10-11 – Sister Hazel “All For You”
- November 12-14 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy “Go Daddy-O”
Entertainment is subject to change without notice. For the latest information, check Disney’s web site.
Eat to the Beat Dining Packages
(These have not been announced for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival for 2016. Please stay tuned for further information for this year’s event.)
If your favorite band is performing at the Eat to the Beat Concert Series during the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival, consider purchasing the all-new Eat to the Beat Dining Package.
These packages not only guarantee a spot for one of the Eat to the Beat Concerts, but guests will also be able to enjoy a delicious meal at select Epcot restaurants for either lunch or dinner.
The dining package includes an appetizer, entree, dessert, and non-alcoholic beverage or 1 full buffet. Select Disney Dining Package entitlements will be accepted. These will include:
- Disney Dining Plan: 2 Table Service entitlements
- Disney Deluxe Dining Plan: 2 Table Service Requirements
- Premium Package
- Platinum Package
- Disney Quick Service Dining Plan is not eligible
Reservations require a credit card guarantee and pricing does not include tax or gratuity. Epcot park admission is also required and not included in the dining package price. Dining reservation start times must be 2.5 hours prior to Eat To The Beat show time. Lunch guests can choose from all three show times (5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.). Dinner guests can choose from the later two show times, depending upon dinner reservation start time. Badges for the reserved concert seating will be given to guests at the restaurant.
Guests would arrive at the America Gardens theater 15 minutes prior to their Eat to the Beat Concert show time and enter via the designated Dining Package entrance.
Eat to the Beat Dining Packages
- La Hacienda de San Angel – Lunch N/A | Dinner $74.25 Adult, $17 Child (3-9)
- San Angel Inn – Lunch $55.50 Adult, $15 Child (3-9) | $69.50 Adult, $17 Child (3-9)
- Nine Dragons – Lunch $39.99 Adult, $12.99 Child (3-9) | $51 Adult, $16.99 Child (3-9)
- Biergarten – Lunch $37.99 Adult, $21.99 Child (3-9) | $52.99 Adult, $28.99 Child (3-9)
- Via Napoli Risorante – Lunch $41.99 Adult, $14.99 Child (3-9) | Dinner $53.99 Adult, $18.99 Child (3-9)
- Tutto Italia Ristorante – Lunch $55.99 Adult, $15.99 Child (3-9) | $67.99 Adult, $18.99 Child (3-9)
- Tokyo Dining – Lunch $59.99 Adult, $16.99 Child (3-9) | Dinner $72.99 Adult, $19.99 Child (3-9)
- Teppan Edo – Lunch $59.99 Adult, $16.99 Child (3-9) | $72.99 Adult, $19.99 Child (3-9)
- Spice Road Table – Lunch $45 Adult, $16 Child (3-9) | Dinner $55 Adult, $19 Child (3-9)
- Restaurant Marrakesh – Lunch $45 Adult, $16 Child (3-9) | $55 Adult, $19 Child (3-9)
- Chefs de France – Lunch $60.99 Adult, $16.99 Child (3-9) | Dinner $75.99 Adult, $18.99 Child (3-9)
- Rose & Crown – Lunch $48.99 Adult, $14.99 Child (3-9) | Dinner $57.99 Adult, $18.99 Child (3-9)
- The Garden Grill – Lunch N/A | Dinner $56.99 Adult, $33.99 Child (3-9)
THE LIVING SEAS:
- Coral Reef – Lunch $58.99 Adult, $14.99 Child (3-9) | Dinner $65.99 Adult, $18.99 Child (3-9)
* Prices do not include tax and gratuity.
The 5:30 p.m. concert is generally the most popular. If you’ll be attending this show, be sure to line up early.
Chase cardholders can chill out before the concert, grab a complimentary soft drink and try some interactive fun at the Chase Lounge located on the 3rd floor of American Adventure directly opposite of the theater. Just present your Disney Visa Card to gain access. Hours are daily from 11:00 a.m. to park closing. In previous years, Chase credit card holders could obtain a wristbands at the lounge that gave cardholders access to special seating for the Eat to the Beat concerts. Wristband quantities were limited each day, and card holders needed to arrive at the lounge as early as possible after opening to get theirs! Info regarding special card holder seating for 2016 Eat to the Beat concerts will be added if and when it becomes available.
Guests nibbling and sipping their way around the World Showcase can see performers from many countries weave music, dance, acrobatics, comedy and other acts into the festivities. A sampling of World Showcase entertainment includes:
- Entertainment Group at The Mill Stage (Canada)
- British Rock-n-roll of 60s to 80s by British Revolution (United Kingdom)
- Entertainment Group on the Moroccan Stage (Morocco)
- Rhythmic magic of traditional Taiko Drummers (Japan)
- Perfect harmony of Voices of Liberty (American Adventure rotunda)
- Spectacularly choreographed Flag-Throwing Cast (Italy)
- Extraordinary feats the Jeweled Dragon Acrobats (China)
- Infectious beat of internationally acclaimed Mariachi Cobre (Mexico)
“IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth,” lights up the World Showcase with lasers, music and fireworks to provide a “wow” ending to each festival evening.
Pin It For Later: