September 25 – November 16, 2015
Set the mood for food at the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival with the savory sounds of dazzling, diverse musical acts, live on stage at World Showcase, American Gardens Theatre. Crowd favorites and new performers will rock the stage and have you on your feet as you Eat to the Beat. Concerts take place three times per evening during the Epcot Food and Wine Festival and are free with Epcot admission.
2015 Eat to the Beat Concert Information
Show Times: 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.
2015 Schedule of Performers:
- September 25-27: David Cook
- September 28 – 29: Wilson Phillips
- September 30 – October 1: Christopher Cross
- October 2-4: Starship
- October 5-7: Smash Mouth
- October 8-9: The Pointer Sisters
- October 10-11: 38 Special
- October 12-13: Rick Springfield
- October 14-16: Sugar Ray
- October 17-18: The S.O.S. Band
- October 19-21: Air Supply
- October 22-23: Fuel
- October 24-25: Tiffany (NEW!)
- October 26-28: Dennis DeYoung
- October 29-30: Jo Dee Messina
- October 31 – November 1: Everclear (NEW!)
- November 2-4: Boyz II Men
- November 5-6: Sister Hazel
- November 7-9: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- November 10-12: Hanson
- November 13-14: Maxi Priest (NEW!)
- November 15-16: Chaka Khan (NEW!)
Entertainment is subject to change without notice. For the latest information, check Disney’s web site.
Eat to the Beat Dining Packages
If your favorite band is performing at the Eat to the Beat Concert Series during the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival, consider purchasing the all-new Eat to the Beat Dining Package.
These packages not only guarantee a spot for one of the Eat to the Beat Concerts, but guests will also be able to enjoy a delicious meal at select Epcot restaurants for either lunch or dinner.
The dining package includes an appetizer, entree, dessert, and non-alcoholic beverage or 1 full buffet. Select Disney Dining Package entitlements will be accepted. These will include:
- Disney Dining Plan: 2 Table Service entitlements
- Disney Deluxe Dining Plan: 2 Table Service Requirements
- Premium Package
- Platinum Package
Reservations require a credit card guarantee and pricing does not include tax or gratuity. Epcot park admission is also required and not included in the dining package price.
Badges for the reserved concert seating will be given to guests at the restaurant.
The 5:30 p.m. concert is generally the most popular. If you’ll be attending this show, be sure to line up early.
Concerts are popular so come early. If you are a Chase credit card holder head to the Chase Cardholders’s lounge as soon as it opens at 11 a.m. for a wristband that gives cardholders access to special seating for the concerts. Wristband quantities each day are limited, so arrive at the lounge as early as possible to get yours!
Guests nibbling and sipping their way around the World Showcase can see performers from many countries weave music, dance, acrobatics, comedy and other acts into the festivities. A sampling of World Showcase entertainment includes:
- Thrilling Lumberjack Show (Canada)
- Scottish Musical Trio featuring Celtic Music (United Kingdom)
- The Musical act of B’net Houariyat (Morocco)
- Rhythmic magic of traditional Taiko Drummers (Japan)
- Perfect harmony of Voices of Liberty (American Adventure rotunda)
- Spectacularly choreographed Flag-Throwing Cast (Italy)
- Extraordinary feats the Jeweled Dragon Acrobats (China)
- Infectious beat of internationally acclaimed Mariachi Cobre (Mexico)
“IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth,” lights up the World Showcase with lasers, music and fireworks to provide a “wow” ending to each festival evening.