Eat to the Beat Concert Series
September 26 - November 10, 2014
2014 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival
Set the mood for food with the savory sounds of dazzling, diverse musical acts, live on stage at World Showcase, America Gardens Theatre. Crowd favorites and new performers will rock the stage and have you on your feet as you Eat to the Beat. Concerts take place three times per evening during the Epcot Food and Wine Festival and are free with Epcot admission.
2014 information will be added as it becomes available
2013 Eat to the Beat Concert Info
September 27 - November 11, 2013
Show Times: 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.
Schedule of Performers:
- Sep 27 - Sep 29: STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas ("We Built This City")
- Sep 30 - Oct 01: Go-Go’s ("We Got The Beat")
- Oct 02 - Oct 04: Air Supply ("All Out of Love")
- Oct 05 - Oct 06: Sister Hazel ("All for You")
- Oct 07 - Oct 09: Sugar Ray ("Fly")
- Oct 10 - Oct 11: Edwin McCain ("I’ll Be")
- Oct 12 - Oct 13: The Manhattan Transfer ("Boy From New York City")
- Oct 14 - Oct 15: Wilson Phillips ("Hold On")
- Oct 16 - Oct 17: The Pointer Sisters ("I’m So Excited")
- Oct 18 - Oct 20: Night Ranger ("Sister Christian")
- Oct 21 - Oct 23: Boyz II Men ("End of the Road")
- Oct 24 - Oct 25: Survivor ("Eye of the Tiger")
- Oct 26 - Oct 27: 38 Special ("Caught Up in You")
- Oct 28 - Oct 30: Smash Mouth ("Walkin’ on the Sun")
- Oct 31 - Nov 01: Spin Doctors ("Two Princes")
- Nov 02 - Nov 03: Christopher Cross ("Sailing")
- Nov 04 - Nov 05: Hanson ("Get the Girl Back")
- Nov 06 - Nov 08: Dennis DeYoung, original member of STYX ("Come Sail Away")
- Nov 09 - Nov 11: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy ("Go Daddy-O")
Entertainment is subject to change without notice. For the latest information, check Disney's web site.
TheMouseForLess Tip: The 5:30 p.m. concert is generally the most popular. If you'll be attending this show, be sure to line up early.
Guests nibbling and sipping their way around the World Showcase can see performers from many countries weave music, dance, acrobatics, comedy and other acts into the festivities. A sampling of World Showcase entertainment includes:
- High-energy Celtic music of Off Kilter (Canada)
- Retro British hits by British Revolution (United Kingdom)
- Hilarious antics of World Showcase Players (United Kingdom)
- The Arabic rhythms of Mo’Rockin (Morocco)
- Rhythmic magic of traditional Taiko Drummers (Japan)
- Perfect harmony of Voices of Liberty (American Adventure rotunda)
- Playful mime of Sergio the Italian Clown Juggler (Italy)
- Live comedy of the Ziti Sisters (Italy)
- Extraordinary feats the Jeweled Dragon Acrobats (China)
- Infectious beat of internationally acclaimed Mariachi Cobre (Mexico)
“IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth,” lights up the World Showcase with lasers, music and fireworks to provide a “wow” ending to each festival evening.
Entertainment subject to change without notice. For the most up to the minute information, visit Disney's web site.
For additional information on all upcoming concerts at Walt Disney World, including House of Blues, Downtown Disney and Epcot, visit pollstar.com and search by city using "Lake Buena Vista" as the city.