Eat to the Beat Concert Series
September 19 - November 10, 2014
Set the mood for food at the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival with the savory sounds of dazzling, diverse musical acts, live on stage at World Showcase, America Gardens Theatre. Crowd favorites and new performers will rock the stage and have you on your feet as you Eat to the Beat. Concerts take place three times per evening during the Epcot Food and Wine Festival and are free with Epcot admission.
Eat to the Beat Show Times:
5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.
2014 Schedule of Performers:
- Sep 19 - Sep 21: Jo Dee Messina – NEW!
- Sep 22 - Sep 23: The Pointer Sisters
- Sep 24 - Sep 25: Rick Springfield
- Sep 26 - Sep 27: Christopher Cross
- Sep 28 - 29: Hanson
- Sep 30 - Oct 02: Air Supply
- Oct 03 - Oct 05: STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas
- Oct 06 - Oct 08: Sugar Ray
- Oct 09 - Oct 10: Fuel – NEW!
- Oct 11 - Oct 12: Sister Hazel
- Oct 13 - Oct 14: Richard Marx
- Oct 15 - Oct 16: Billy Ocean
- Oct 17 - Oct 19: Night Ranger
- Oct 20 - Oct 22: Smash Mouth
- Oct 23 - Oct 24: Jim Brickman – NEW!
- Oct 25 - Oct 26: Los Lonely Boys
- Oct 27 - Oct 28: Wilson Phillips
- Oct 29 - Oct 31: Dennis DeYoung, original member of STYX
- Nov 01 - Nov 02: 38 Special
- Nov 03 - Nov 05: Boyz II Men
- Nov 06 - Nov 07: David Cook – NEW!
- Nov 08 - Nov 10: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
Entertainment is subject to change without notice. For the latest information, check Disney's web site.
The 5:30 p.m. concert is generally the most popular. If you'll be attending this show, be sure to line up early.
Concerts are popular so come early. If you are a Chase credit card holder head to the Chase Cardholder’s lounge as soon as it opens at 11 a.m. for a wristband that gives cardholders access to special seating for the concerts. Wristband quantities each day are limited, so arrive at the lounge as early as possible to get yours!
Guests nibbling and sipping their way around the World Showcase can see performers from many countries weave music, dance, acrobatics, comedy and other acts into the festivities. A sampling of World Showcase entertainment includes:
- High-energy Celtic music of Off Kilter (Canada)
- Retro British hits by British Revolution (United Kingdom)
- Hilarious antics of World Showcase Players (United Kingdom)
- The Arabic rhythms of Mo’Rockin (Morocco)
- Rhythmic magic of traditional Taiko Drummers (Japan)
- Perfect harmony of Voices of Liberty (American Adventure rotunda)
- Playful mime of Sergio the Italian Clown Juggler (Italy)
- Extraordinary feats the Jeweled Dragon Acrobats (China)
- Infectious beat of internationally acclaimed Mariachi Cobre (Mexico)
“IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth,” lights up the World Showcase with lasers, music and fireworks to provide a “wow” ending to each festival evening.
Entertainment subject to change without notice. For the most up to the minute information, visit Disney's web site.
For additional information on all upcoming concerts at Walt Disney World, including House of Blues, Downtown Disney and Epcot, visit pollstar.com and search by city using "Lake Buena Vista" as the city.