°o° Disney’s Polynesian Villas and Bungalows is a Disney Vacation Club property and a Deluxe Villa resort that is connected with Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort. This resort is located in the Magic Kingdom area and is one of the 3 resorts on the monorail. The lush tropical vegetation will make you think you have traveled to an island in the South Pacific. °o°
- Dinner Show. Disney’s Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show is a Polynesian luau that takes place in an open-air theater in Luau Cove (weather permitting).
- Visit Trader Sam’s. Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto and Tiki Terrace is a very popular lounge based on the one at the Disneyland Hotel. Get there early as space is limited.
- Walk to the TTC. The Polynesian Villas and Bungalows are the closest part of the Polynesian Village area to the Transportation and Ticket Center. The TTC then gives more transportation options to Epcot, the Magic Kingdom, and elsewhere around Walt Disney World.
- Pools. Enjoy the spectacular main pool! There are 2 pools, but the main pool features a 40-foot tall volcano with a waterfall and a 142-foot water slide.
- Sit Down Restaurant. ‘Ohana serves up a Best Friends Breakfast featuring Lilo and Stitch. This meal is served family-style.
- Marina. The marina has all sorts of watercraft to rent, so you can take a trip around the lagoon.
- Fireworks Viewing. The beach is a great place to watch the Magic Kingdom fireworks.
- Extra Magic Hours: Staying on Disney property has a daily great perk. Every day certain parks are opened early or kept open specifically for guests staying at a Disney Resort. So go and enjoy a little extra Disney park magic! Check out our Extra Magic Hour Schedule here
- Room Service. Room service is available 6 am – midnight and offers some of the delicious food from the restaurants around the resort.
- Online Check-In: Want to save time and go right to your room? Utilize Disney’s Online Check-In and skip waiting for your room! Your MagicBands will unlock the room door and if you arrive at Disney early, the My Disney Experience app will let you know when your room is ready.
Looking for a great rate for your Disney Vacation? Let The Magic for Less Travel, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, work for you. Their concierge services are always provided free of charge. The Magic for Less Travel will help you find the best published or unpublished discount for your vacation. Already have a vacation booked directly with Disney? Contact The Magic for Less Travel to see if they can help you find a lower rate.