°o° Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge is a Disney Vacation Club property and is also considered a Deluxe Villa resort. It is located in the Magic Kingdom area. Here are our Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Top Ten Tips! °o°
- There are two pools: Copper Creek Springs Pool with a water slide, hot tub and children’s activity play area and Boulder Ridge Cove Pool which features a hot tub.
- Fire Rock Geyser: is based on Yellowstone National Park’s Old Faithful geyser. Take time to see Fire Rock Geyser shoot its plume of water 120-feet into the air. This happens every hour on the hour from morning until 10:00 pm.
- Boat Transportation: There are boats that travel to Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort, Disney’s Contemporary Resort, and the Magic Kingdom.
- Visit Carolwood Pacific Railroad Room: This is a room dedicated to Walt Disney’s love of trains. Two trains from Walt Disney’s backyard have found a home in this room.
- Take the kids over to Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort: to enjoy Chip’n Dale’s Campfire Sing-a-long.
- Enjoy the view of the Electrical Water Pageant: The beach all along the edge of the resort has a great view. Check with the front desk for times.
- Take the time to visit the main lodge: It’s a great place to view the huge stone fireplace and to see the totem pole.
- Looking for a place to jog: or to just enjoy a leisurely walk? There is a 1-mile bike path to The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort.
- Would you like a unique character meal? Try Storybook Dining at Artist Point. You will get an excellent prix fixe meal and get to see Grumpy, Dopey, Snow White, and the Evil Queen.
- Online Check-In: Want to save time and go right to your room? Utilize Disney’s Online Check-In and skip waiting for your room! Your MagicBands will unlock the room door and if you arrive at Disney early, the My Disney Experience app will let you know when your room is ready.
Looking for a great rate for your Disney Vacation? Let The Magic for Less Travel, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, work for you. Their concierge services are always provided free of charge. The Magic for Less Travel will help you find the best published or unpublished discount for your vacation. Already have a vacation booked directly with Disney? Contact The Magic for Less Travel to see if they can help you find a lower rate.