Mid-January – Mid-February 2021
Disney on Broadway Concert Series
During the Epcot International Festival of the Arts, mixed with a collaboration with Disney Theatrical, Guests will be able to experience a showcase of favorite music and Broadway talent at the America Gardens Theatre stage. Guests will be able to enjoy these Broadway actors and actresses performing songs from some of Disney on Broadway’s award-winning shows. Showtimes are 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.
The Disney on Broadway concerts takes place only on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
Show Times: 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. every Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the Festival
The following is for 2020. Information for 2021 will be posted when released.
2020 Schedule of Performers:
- January 17, 20, 21 and 24 – Kissy Simmons and Alton Fitzgerald White (“THE LION KING”)
- January 18, 19, 22 and 23 – Heidi Blickenstaff (“The Little Mermaid”) and Gavin Lee (“Mary Poppins”)
- January 25 – Special performance featuring Simmons, White, Blickenstaff and Lee
- January 26, 28, 29; February 1, 2, 5 and 6 – Kara Lindsay (“Newsies”) and Kevin Massey (“Tarzan”)
- January 27, 30, 31, February 3, 4, 7 and 8 – Liana Hunt (“Newsies”) and Adam Jacobs (“Aladdin”)
- February 9 – Special performance featuring Lindsay, Massey, Hunt and Jacobs
- February 10, 12, 13, 18, 19, 22 and 23 – Ashley Brown (“Mary Poppins”) and Josh Strickland (“Tarzan”)
- February 11, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20 and 21 – Syndee Winters (“The Lion King”) and Michael James Scott (“Aladdin”)
- February 24 – Special performance featuring Brown, Strickland, Winters and Scott.
As always, entertainment is subject to change without notice. Disney on Broadway performances are included with Epcot admission.
TheMouseForLess Tip: If you would like a seat out of the sun (or the rain), be sure to arrive at the America Gardens Theatre at least 90 minutes prior to showtime to secure a spot in the front, covered portion of the theater.
Disney on Broadway Concert Series Dining Packages
With the Disney on Broadway Concert Series Dining Packages, Guests will be able to enjoy a delicious meal paired with reserved seating for one of the Disney on Broadway concert performances. When you book the Disney on Broadway Concert Series Dining Packages, you’ll enjoy either breakfast, lunch or dinner at select Epcot restaurants, as well as guaranteed seating at one of the Disney on Broadway Concert Series performances later that day.
With the Disney on Broadway Concert Series Dining Packages, Guests can choose from a number of dining establishments around Epcot. Each dinner package includes an appetizer, entrée and dessert—or one full buffet or family-style meal, along with a non-alcoholic beverage and a guaranteed seat to a Disney on Broadway Concert.
Biergarten Restaurant – Germany Pavilion
Lunch: $57 for adults; $32 for kids
Dinner: $57 for adults; $32 for kids
Coral Reef Restaurant – The Living Seas Pavilion
Lunch: $69 for adults; $22 for kids
Dinner: $69 for adults; $22 for kids
The Garden Grill Restaurant – The Land Pavilion
Breakfast: $52 for adults; $31 for kids
Lunch: $65 for adults; $39 for kids
Dinner: $65 for adults; $39 for kids
Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room – United Kingdom Pavilion
Lunch: $57 for adults; $22 for kids
Dinner: $57 for adults; $22 for kids
Please note that your dining reservations must be at least two and a half hours prior to showtime. Tax and gratuity are not included included in the price. Valid Epcot theme park admission is required and not included with the dining package. To make a reservation, it will require a credit card guarantee. In addition, those who are on the Disney Dining Plan or the Deluxe Dining Plan will be accepted and it will cost two table service credits.
Reserve dining packages by calling (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-7463.
Check Our Epcot Festival of the Arts Festival Page for more helpful information.