Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Top Ten Tips
°o° Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge is a Disney Vacation Club property and is also considered a Deluxe Villa resort. It is located in the Magic Kingdom area. Here are our Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Top Ten Tips! °o°
- There are two pools: Silver Creek Springs Pool with a water slide and hot tub and Hidden Springs Pool with a hot tub.
- Fire Rock Geyser is based on Yellowstone National Park’s Old Faithful geyser. Take time to see Fire Rock Geyser shoot its plume of water 120-feet into the air. This happens every hour on the hour from morning until 10:00 pm.
- There is boat transportation across Bay Lake to Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort, Disney’s Contemporary Resort, and the Magic Kingdom.
- Take a moment to visit the Carolwood Pacific Railroad Room. This is a room dedicated to Walt Disney’s love of trains. Two trains from Walt Disney’s backyard have found a home in this room.
- Take the kids over to Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort to enjoy Chip’n Dale’s Campfire Sing-a-long.
- Enjoy the view of the Electrical Water Pageant from the beach. Check with the front desk for times.
- Take the time to visit Disney’s Wilderness Lodge (next door) to view the huge stone fireplace and to see the totem pole.
- Looking for a place to jog or to just enjoy a leisurely walk? There is a 1 mile bike path to The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort.
- Would you like a nice adult-type dinner? Try Artist Point. If you would like a place for your children to have fun while you enjoy your dinner, Cub’s Den at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge accepts children ages 3-12 (for a fee). Hours are 4:30 pm to midnight and reservations are suggested.
- Do you want to keep up your exercise routine while on vacation? Try Sturdy Branches Health Club.