May 13, 2018
Don’t just get Mom out of the kitchen on Mother’s Day – give Mom the royal treatment at the Walt Disney World Resort.
Mother’s Day Dining
There are over 100 restaurants at Walt Disney World to choose from. Reservations for most restaurants can be made in advance, so be sure to call 407-WDW-DINE to discuss different options and to make reservations.
As the date gets closer, some theme park, resort and Disney Springs locations may offer a special brunch or meal for Mother’s Day. Traditionally, information for these meals is not usually released until just prior to Mother’s Day. When planning for a special day, make sure to reserve something early and make changes as needed if another opportunity becomes available.
Reserve your special Mother’s Day Brunch by calling (407) WDW-DINE. Keep in mind that availability is limited, and dining events are subject to change.
Here are the restaurants offering specific Mother’s Day dining options:
- Everything POP Shopping and Dining – Mother’s Day Brunch buffet will be served 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. Starters include fresh fruit, cereal, assorted pastries and muffins, and bagels with cured salmon, diced red onion, cream cheese, and capers. Entrees include Made-to-Order Omelets, Buttermilk Pancakes with strawberry compote, Carved Ham with orange blossom honey, Carved Roast Turkey with traditional stuffing and cranberry relish, Bacon Vinaigrette Potatoes, House-Made Corn Bread and more. And for dessert, you can try the Peach Cobbler, Strawberry Shortcake, or other assorted mini-desserts.
- The Wave… of American Flavors – a special brunch buffet 7:30 a.m.-2:00 p.m. Start your meal off with options like a Harvest Salad, Asian Noodle Salad, Israeli Couscous Salad with grilled vegetables tossed in lemon vinaigrette, fresh fruit, Smoked Salmon with traditional accompaniments, Citrus-Poached Shrimp, assorted pastries, and cheese and charcuterie. Entrees include dishes such as Eggs Benedict, Sweet Potato Pancakes, Herb Roasted Chicken, Egg White Frittata. Kids can also enjoy Mickey Waffles, Chocolate Chip Pancakes, eggs, bacon and sausage, and Crispy Chicken Tenders with fries.
- Ale & Compass Restaurant -this Disney’s Yacht Club Resort restaurant will be offering a Mother’s Day Brunch from 7:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. There will be flatbreads, fresh fruit, yogurt parfaits, breads and spreads, smoked salmon, and house-baked pastries, Blueberry-Bacon Pancakes, Salted Caramel French Toast, Eggs Benedict, Steak and Eggs, Pasta Primavera, Lobster Roll, or Fish and Chips. On the kids menu, find Mickey Waffles, Pancakes, Ham and Egg Sandwiches, Grilled Chicken, Ravioli, and Cheeseburgers. Guests over the age of 21 can also enjoy specialty raspberry, strawberry, pineapple, or cranberry mimosas as well as a Bloody Mary Flight.
- Flying Fish – This BoradWalk Resort restaurant will be offering a special Mother’s Day prix fixe menu with optional wine pairings 3:30 p.m.-9:30 p.m. Start your meal with Ahi Tuna with caper, blue lavender, and black Cyprus salt paired with Kim Crawford Spitfire Sauvignon Blanc. For your entrée, you’ll enjoy Filet Mignon with wild Floridian shrimp and crab, served with delta asparagus, Idaho potato, and hollandaise and paired with Penner-Ash Pinot Noir. For the finale, the Spring Garden Fruit Tart with brulee custard, bush berries, orange chiffon, and strawberry rhubarb sorbet will go down smooth paired with Veuve Clicquot Rose. In addition, this experience includes complimentary roses as well as a photographer who will provide photos at the end of the meal, free of charge.
- Turf Club Bar and Grill – Enjoy a Mother’s Day Brunch 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. For the opening course, enjoy your choice of Steel Cut Oatmeal, Greek Yogurt Parfait, Peppered Smoked Salmon, or Berry Salad. For Entrees, choose from a selection of dishes such as Croque-Madame Black Forest Ham and Gruyére Cheese, Slow Roasted Ranchers Reserve Prime Rib, Gourmet Blend Burger with Crispy Pork Belly, Saratoga Springs Eggs Benedict with Manhattan Steak Medallion, or S’mores Style Buttermilk Waffles with marshmallow and chocolate. For a sweet finale is a Mother’s Day Medley of Sweet Temptations. Specialty adult beverages available include an Island Grove Blueberry Moscato, Tropical Mimosas with Passion Orange Guava Juice, and the Turf Club Bloody Mary.
- Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante – Enjoy a Mother’s Day brunch buffet from 10:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Guests can enjoy mascarpone French toast, poached hen egg and quinoa kale salad, and hand-carved NY strip steak. The regular lunch menu will also be served.
- Enzo’s Hideaway – Enzo’s Hideaway will offer a Prix Fixe menu of Italian specialties including ahi tuna crudo, ricotta gnocchi, pasta frutti di mare and trio of homemade gelatos. The restaurant will also serve regular menu items. Mom will receive a complimentary glass of Prosecco when dining that day.
- House of Blues Restaurant & Bar – Celebrate Mother’s Day with the House of Blues Gospel Brunch. Guests can choose between the 10:30 a.m. or 1:00 p.m. seating.
- Paddlefish – For Mother’s Day only, enjoy lobster ravioli with tarragon cream sauce. The regular Sunday brunch will also be available.
- Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant – Enjoy The Rollicking Raglan Brunch on both May 12 and May 13, from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. The menu will include traditional Irish favorites. In addition, live entertainment will be featured from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- STK Orlando – STK will offer a Mother’s Day weekend brunch buffet on both Saturday and Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. The buffet will include an omelet station, smoked salmon platter and an assortment of desserts including tres leches cakes, churros and cotton candy.
- Frontera Cocina – Moms will get a glass of wine (on the house!), beautiful flowers and an afternoon of smooth Spanish guitar. (Complimentary glass of wine must be accompanied by full-priced entree. Limit one glass of wine per entrée).
If you can’t get a dining reservation at one of the Mother’s Day Brunch options, here are some additional restaurant suggestions to celebrate Mom’s special day at Walt Disney World Resort or peruse our menu section for ideas:
- California Grill, Disney’s Contemporary Resort
This classic fine-dining restaurant that serves award-winning gourmet dinners and sweeping views atop Disney’s Contemporary Resort. Fresh sushi is on the menu. Dine late and watch the fireworks bursting over Cinderella Castle complete with piped in musical score.
- Narcoossee’s, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
This creative seafood restaurant is nestled on the waterfront overlooking Seven Seas Lagoon with spectacular views of the Magic Kingdom park and fireworks. Whole Main Lobster is on the menu.
- Afternoon Tea at the Garden View Tea Room, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Turn back the clock with the tradition of supping afternoon tea. Tea cakes and other traditional tantalizing treats accompany a wide selection of tasty teas.
- Jiko-The Cooking Place, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
Relax and enjoy the warm, soothing colors of an African sunset in a beautiful setting as you savor a truly unique culinary experience with one of the finest collections of South African wines in the U.S. Don’t forget to visit the animal viewing area at the resort after your meal.
- Artist Point, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
This restaurant draws inspiration from the sprawling dining rooms found in National Park lodges across the Pacific Northwest, focusing on seafood, sirloins and game, with cedar plank roasted king salmon and wild boar on the menu. After you’re meal, take a stroll at the rear of the resort and watch Fire Rock Geyser erupt or sit and rock for a spell in front of the roaring fire of the huge lobby fireplace.
- Be Our Guest, Magic Kingdom
Beneath shimmering chandeliers, lovebirds can dine in fairy tale elegance at Be Our Guest Restaurant in New Fantasyland. Known as the place where Belle and Beast fell in love, the grand ballroom in Beast’s Castle is the perfect setting for romance as ‘snow’ falls on the French countryside outside the windows and guests dine on French-inspired cuisine and fine wines.
- Coral Reef, Epcot
Located in The Seas with Nemo & Friends Pavilion, this seafood restaurant features a spectacular view of the pavilion’s enormous aquarium. Diners are entertained by barracuda, angelfish, sharks, dolphins, rays and even Mickey in a scuba suit. This restaurant also seems to be a little less expensive that some of Walt Disney World’s upscale eateries.
- Monsieur Paul , Epcot
Step upstairs to turn of the 20th century Paris for an intimate, French dining experience in this tucked-away Parisian bistro with a magnificent French wine list. Don’t skip dessert such treats as Grand Marnier Souffle and Vanilla Creme Brulee. It’s possible, although not guaranteed, to get an excellent view of Epcot’s evening fireworks spectacular, Illuminations, from this elevated restaurant.
- San Angel Inn, Epcot
This romantic restaurant with subdued lighting and a starry sky overlooks the Mexico pavilion’s “River of Time” boat ride and a volcano! Be sure and watch for the shooting star over the Aztec temple and make a wish.
- Flying Fish, Disney’s Boardwalk
This signature restaurant serves fresh seafood in a high-energy, upbeat setting at Disney’s BoardWalk. Specialties are prepared with flair right before your eyes in the onstage show kitchen. Take in the wondrous décor-an artistic and nostalgic interpretation of an Atlantic Boardwalk. The wine menu is especially extensive. Stroll along the boardwalk after your meal and play some carnival games.
- Todd English’s BlueZoo, Dolphin Resort
BlueZoo features an award-winning celebrity chef, ulta-modern decor designed to make you feel underwater and a focus fresh seafood and creative cocktails. Enjoy an upscale meal and then head to the Boardwalk for an evening at Jellyrolls, a sing-a-long dueling piano bar. Free child care offered at Camp Dolphin while you dine at this restaurant.
- The Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show, Disney’s Polynesian Resort
Get carried away by the spirit of the Pacific in this live celebration of Polynesian culture. Watch hula dancers to fire twirlers as you feast on an all-you-care-to-eat meal with a South Seas flair. Presented at 5:15 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. at Luau Cove Tuesday through Saturday. Reservations can be made 180 days in advance. After the show, stroll the torch-lite grounds of the Polynesian Resort for some added romance.
- Fork & Screen, Disney Springs, West Side
For something uniquely different, have dinner and take in a movie at the same time! AMC Downtown Disney 24 theater features Fork & Screen, which provides restaurant dining with “seat-side service” while you watch a movie. Visit AMC’s web site for additional details.
- The Ganachery – Enjoy a glass of Rosa Regale paired with a gourmet ganache square or a Mother’s Day ganache lollipop.
- Sprinkles – Sprinkles will offer a special Mom Box filled with the most popular cupcake flavors only available from May 11 to May 13.
- Amorette’s Patisserie – Exclusively on Mother’s Day, Amorette’s Patisserie will offer cute cakes themed after Disney mothers – Mrs. Potts, Moana’s grandmother, and Coco’s mother and grandmother. Sugar cookies and millennial pink macaroons with pink filling will also be on the menu.
- Sunshine Seasons – raspberry mousse and lemon cake and topped with a delicate Swiss buttercream rose and fondant pearls, available on Mother’s Day only.
- Fountain View – from May 11-13, you’ll find a vanilla Mother’s Day Cupcake with raspberry white chocolate mousse and pink icing.
- Creature Comforts – Mother’s Day Cupcake that’s filled with white chocolate raspberry mousse and topped with buttercream flowers.
- Isle of Java – Mother’s Day Cupcake that’s filled with white chocolate raspberry mousse and topped with buttercream flowers.
- Intermission Food Court – Tropical Éclair on Mother’s Day only. This éclair is filled with mango and pineapple tropical cream and chocolate ganache and is topped with fondant rose buds.
- World Premiere Food Court – Tropical Éclair on Mother’s Day only. This éclair is filled with mango and pineapple tropical cream and chocolate ganache and is topped with fondant rose buds.
Need Babysitting? There are two options for Child Care at Walt Disney World – child care centers and in-room babysitters. For more information and a list of discounts to make your evening a little more affordable, visit our Options for Child Care page.
On May 11-12, there will be a Mother’s Day Cookie Flower Pot Activity Kit available for purchase at World Premier Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort, Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, and The Artist’s Palette at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa. This kit will include a flower pot filled with chocolate cake, chocolate ganache, and cookie crumbles, customizable flower cookies, and jelly candy worms. Here families can come together and decorate their flower pots with a pastry chef.
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort, World Premier Food Court – May 11-12, 2-4 p.m.
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, Landscape of Flavors – May 11-12, 1:00-1:30 p.m.
(Activity kits will also be sold on May 10)
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, The Artist’s Palette – May 11-12, 1-2 p.m.
- Alex and Ani – Mom-themed pieces and gift-sets will be available, including birth-month crystals and “initials” charms.
- Coach – Through May 13, Coach will offer 30% off.
- PANDORA Jewelry – Through May 13, moms will receive a complimentary gift with purchase.
- Sugarboo & Co. – On May 12, this boutique will offer a fun morning macramé class for mom, with coffee and shopping.
- Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories – The ultimate destination for the latest fashion accessories and jewelry from Disney Parks has the perfect gift for mom – a PANDORA Jewelry mom charm!
Other Mother’s Day Ideas
Disney will occasionally make special offers available in honor of Mother’s Day. Like other special events, these may not be released very early.
- If you are looking for some creative ideas, take a look at the offerings from Disney Florist. There are floral ideas, but also gifts to suit many occasions, including Mother’s Day. If you don’t see what you want, they can create custom gifts as well.
- Consider getting that special mom in your life a Disney Spa package from Senses – A Disney Spa. You can choose from a massage, facial, pedicure, and more at either Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa or at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa.
- Many of her favorite retailer’s merchandise can be found at Disney Springs, including Alex and Ani, Dooney & Bourke, PANDORA, Vera Bradley, Basin, Erwin Pearl, and more. Pick up something from her favorite designer that she’s sure to love. In addition, many Disney Springs retailers will be offering great specials during Mother’s Day weekend.
- End her special day with a champagne toast aboard a Venezia Champagne Cruise, or set sail on an Amphicar tour, all accessible from The BOATHOUSE.
- Another idea to help make Mother’s Day special is a photo package. While Disney’s Photopass photographers are always available, Disney Fine Art Photography offers packages for families to capture special occasions. There are many options and locations that are available depending on budget.
- If your mom loves Star Wars, you won’t want to miss Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire by ILMxLAB and The VOID at Disney Springs. This highly immersive and interactive hyper-reality experience is the perfect activity to spend some family quality time exploring an out-of-this-world galaxy.
Remember, though, that while special meals, and mementos are wonderful, mom may be just happy to spend her special day in the parks with her family. Memories at Disney parks are always a great gift.