°o° Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort is a Deluxe resort located in the Magic Kingdom area. It is one of the 3 resorts on the monorail. The lush tropical vegetation will make you think you have traveled to an island in the South Pacific. A very relaxing and enjoyable resort to visit, make the most of it with our Polynesian Village Resort Top Ten Tips °o°
- Character Meal. ‘Ohana’s Best Friends Breakfast w/ Lilo & Stitch is a fun character breakfast that takes place in ‘Ohana.
- Drinks and Show: Modeled after the legendary Disneyland bar, Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto offers great tropical drinks, with a lot of fun interaction too. If the wait is too long, head to the patio and order a drink without the wait.
- Beaches: Take some time to relax on the white-sand beach! You can watch the Electrical Water Pageant in the evenings. Check with the front desk for times.
- Fireworks Viewing: The beach is a great place to watch the Magic Kingdom fireworks. Try to get a hammock if you can.
- Pools: Enjoy the spectacular main pool! There are 2 pools, but the main pool features a 40-foot tall volcano with a waterfall and a 142-foot waterslide.
- Sit Down Restaurant: ‘Ohana serves up a Best Friends Breakfast featuring Lilo and Stitch. This meal is served family-style.
- Marina: The marina has all sorts of watercraft to rent, so you can take a trip around the lagoon.
- Movies Under the Stars: There are nightly “Movies Under the Stars” on the beach. Check with the front desk for times and titles.
- Cabana Rental: Looking for a way to relax? You can reserve a cabana (for a fee) near the water.
- Online Check-In: Want to save time and go right to your room? Utilize Disney’s Online Check-In and skip waiting for your room! Your MagicBands will unlock the room door and if you arrive at Disney early, the My Disney Experience app will let you know when your room is ready.
Looking for a great rate for your Disney Vacation? Let The Magic for Less Travel, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, work for you. Their concierge services are always provided free of charge. The Magic for Less Travel will help you find the best published or unpublished discount for your vacation. Already have a vacation booked directly with Disney? Contact The Magic for Less Travel to see if they can help you find a lower rate.