°o° Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort is a Deluxe resort located in the Magic Kingdom area. It is one of the 3 resorts on the monorail. The lush tropical vegetation will make you think you have traveled to an island in the South Pacific. A very relaxing and enjoyable resort to visit, make the most of it with our Polynesian Village Resort Top Ten Tips °o°
Polynesian Village Resort Top Ten Tips
- Dinner Show. Disney’s Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show is a Polynesian luau that takes place in an open-air theater in Luau Cove (weather permitting).
- Kid’s Club. Lilo’s Playhouse is a supervised activity center base on stories in classic Disney Little Golden Books. This club takes care of children ages 3-12, and it is open from 4:30 p.m. – midnight. There is an hourly fee for this service.
- Beaches. Take some time to relax on the white-sand beach! You can watch the Electrical Water Pageant in the evenings. Check with the front desk for times.
- Fireworks Viewing. The beach is a great place to watch the Magic Kingdom fireworks. Try to get a hammock if you can.
- Pools. Enjoy the spectacular main pool! There are 2 pools, but the main pool features a 40-foot tall volcano with a waterfall and a 142-foot water slide.
- Sit Down Restaurant. ‘Ohana serves up a Best Friends Breakfast featuring Lilo and Stitch. This meal is served family-style.
- Marina. The marina has all sorts of watercraft to rent, so you can take a trip around the lagoon.
- Movies Under the Stars. There are nightly “Movies Under the Stars” on the beach. Check with the front desk for times and titles.
- Cabana Rental. Looking for a way to relax? You can reserve a cabana (for a fee) near the water.
- Room Service. Room service is available 6 am – midnight.
Feel you have a tip that should be included in the Polynesian Village Resort Top Ten Tips ? Send us an email us at firstname.lastname@example.org