The Town Center at Disney Springs at Walt Disney World runs from the World of Disney store in Marketplace to Planet Hollywood. The area began to open on May 15, 2016. Look for most venues to be open by July 1, 2016.
This neighborhood’s focus is on retail space, but there are some unique dining options as well.
The Polite Pig Announced for Town Center
The Polite Pig, a new sister restaurant of popular Winter Park eatery, The Ravenous Pig, will open in Town Center at Disney Springs in spring 2017. Serving lunch and dinner, The Polite Pig will feature a variety of wood-fired smoked and grilled items. The new venue will also introduce an innovative beverage program offering all drinks on tap – including beer, wine and cocktails.
UNIQLO Now Open
UNIQLO is now open in Town Center at Disney Springs, introducing Guests to a full assortment of LifeWear: innovative, high-quality clothing that is universal in design and comfort and made for anyone, anywhere. The two-story store features core products in a variety of colors and styles including Supima Cotton T-shirts, Dry Pique Polo Shirts, and Premium Linen Shirts. Guests will also find special concept corners unique to UNIQLO at Disney Springs that bring the brand’s Japanese heritage to life alongside an assortment of Disney-inspired products.
Chef Art Smith’s Homecoming Now Open
Celebrity Chef Art Smith’s restaurant Homecoming: Florida Kitchen and Southern Shine is now open and showcases farm-to-fork cuisine inspired by the Sunshine State. Chef Art Smith’s Homecoming features classic Southern fare in a casual, family-friendly setting, and overlooks The Spring. Homecoming also serves grab-and-go items including Fried Chicken and Chopped Pork sandwiches. Homecoming is open Sunday through Thursday until midnight and Friday and Saturday until 1 a.m.
The Levi’s Store to Open This Summer
The Levi’s store will open this summer and will offer the very best in denim for the whole family – adults and kids alike. The new store will also feature a Tailor Shop, exclusive to just a handful of Levi’s locations worldwide, allowing Guests to have their favorite shorts, tees, truckers and accessories personalized and tailored by a team of specialized craftsmen.
The Coca-Cola Store Orlando Now Open
The Coca-Cola Store Orlando has officially opened to Guests in the Town Center section. The Coca-Cola Store Orlando is designed to showcase Coca-Cola branded merchandise, as well as entertaining experiences and is modeled after a 1920s Coca-Cola bottling plant. The store celebrates the history of Coca-Cola with a brick exterior that gives a nod to the brand’s heritage while the glass-accented entry pays tribute to the iconic Coca-Cola green glass bottle. On the inside, guests will be welcomed by a 30-foot-wide blown-glass chandelier crafted from repurposed Coca-Cola bottles The store features an assortment of Coca-Cola branded merchandise, as well as a rooftop beverage bar where Guests can choose from a variety of Coca-Cola flavors from around the world. Finally beginning in August, Guests will be able to meet and hug the famous Coca-Cola Polar Bear.
Frontera Cocina Now Open
Frontera Cocina, a new contemporary Mexican dining experience developed by renowned chef Rick Bayless, is now open. The restaurant features warm colors and an open kitchen. At the table-service restaurant, dishes include Oaxacan Red Chile Chicken, Salsa Verde Shrimp Enchiladas Suizas and freshly made salsa and guacamole. Frontera Cocina also includes a quick-service window outside the restaurant, offering on-the-go tacos, chips and guacamole, and a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Frontera Cocina is open daily from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Planet Hollywood Redesign
Planet Hollywood will be getting a redesign to fit in with Disney Springs theme. Gone will be the giant globe. In its place will be an early 1900s observatory. A brick exterior will cover the current blue exterior. The changes will also include an expanded outdoor seating area and bar called Stargazers, which will also bring live entertainment to Planet Hollywood.
A new menu is also in the works for the restaurant, which will be renamed Planet Hollywood Observatory. While the Hollywood memorabilia will remain, the ceiling will be transformed into a planetarium with stars and constellations.
- Disney Springs Welcome Center
- Amorette’s Patisserie – petite cakes and signature dome cakes that are works of art
- Blaze Pizza – fast fire’d custom built artisanal pizzas – Opening this Fall
- Coca-Cola Store Rooftop Beverage Bar – Now Open
- D-Luxe Burger – options for burger aficionados and milkshake connoisseurs
- Chef Art Smith’s Homecoming: Florida Kitchen and Southern Shine – a farm-to-table venue by James Beard Award-Winning Chef Art Smith – Now Open
- Sprinkles Cupcakes (with an all-day cupcake ATM machine)
- Planet Hollywood Observatory – reopening Fall 2016
- Frontera Cocina – Mexican Cuisine by James Beard Award-Winning Chef Rick Bayless. Now Open
- The Daily Poutine – thick-cut, gourmet French fries with a variety of toppings.
- ALEX AND ANI
- American Threads
- Anthropologie – Opening Summer 2016
- Coca-Cola Store – Opening Summer 2016
- Columbia Sportswear – Opening Summer 2016
- Edward Beiner
- Everything But Water
- Free People – Opening Summer 2016
- JOHNNY WAS – Opening Summer 2016
- Johnston & Murphy
- kate spade new york
- LACOSTE – Opening Summer 2016
- Levi’s Store – Opening Summer 2016
- Lilly Pulitzer
- L’Occitane En Provence
- Lucky Brand
- Luxury of Time by Diamonds International – Opening Summer 2016
- M·A·C Cosmetics
- Melissa Shoes
- Na Hoku
- Origins – Opening Summer 2016
- Shore – Opening Summer 2016
- Sugarboo – Opening Summer 2016
- Superdry – Opening Summer 2016
- Tommy Bahama
- TROPHY ROOM
- Under Armour
- UNIQLO – Opening Summer 2016
- UNOde50 – Opening Summer 2016
- Vince Camuto
- Vera Bradley
The Town Center at Disney Springs Shopping Hours: 10:00 am – 11:00 pm (Sunday – Thursday)
The Town Center at Disney Springs Shopping Hours: 10:00 am – 11:30 am (Friday & Saturday)
The Town Center at Disney Springs Dining : 11:00 am – 2:00 am (Daily)
(Note: Hours vary by venue.)