°o° Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort is a Disney Vacation Club property and a Deluxe Villa resort that is connected with Disney’s Contemporary Resort. This resort is located in the Magic Kingdom theme park area. °o°
- Walk to Magic Kingdom! There is a walking path to the Magic Kingdom.
- Games, movies, and activities: The Community Hall, near the lobby entrance, has ping-pong, foosball, video games, TV, and other activities. Equipment for basketball, bocce ball, tennis, and shuffleboard can be picked up at Community Hall. DVDs are available to rent (no charge for Disney Vacation Club members) here.
- Electrical Water Pageant: Take time to watch the Electrical Water Pageant as it floats along Bay Lake.
- Have a Barbecue! The Barbecue Pavilion is located near the beach area of Bay Lake Tower. There are four charcoal barbecue grills and two covered picnic tables.
- Fun times at the beach: Be sure to spend some time on the beach (no swimming allowed). A volleyball court is located on the beach, and complimentary volleyballs can be checked out at the marina.
- Covered Walkway to Disney’s Contemporary Resort: A covered Sky Way Bridge links Bay Lake Tower with the Tower of Disney’s Contemporary Resort. A Bay Lake Tower room key is required to access this bridge.
- Monorail Stop: There is a monorail stop in the Tower of Disney’s Contemporary Resort. Take the monorail to the Magic Kingdom, the Polynesian, and the Grand Floridian. You can also take the monorail to the TTC and transfer to the Epcot line.
- Restaurants And Shops Within the Resort: There are several places to eat and shop in the Tower of Disney’s Contemporary Resort: Contempo Cafe (Quick Service), Contemporary Grounds (Quick Service), California Grill (Signature Dining), The Wave (Table Service), and Chef Mickey’s (Character Dining).
- Movies Under the Stars: There are nightly “Movies Under the Stars” on the lawn near the Sky Way Bridge.
- Pools: Bay Cove Pool is a zero-entry pool just for the guests of Bay Lake Tower. There is a 20-foot high, 148-foot long water slide. There is also a separate ADA approved accessible slide.
Looking for a great rate for your Disney Vacation? Let The Magic for Less Travel, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, work for you. Their concierge services are always provided free of charge. The Magic for Less Travel will help you find the best published or unpublished discount for your vacation. Already have a vacation booked directly with Disney? Contact The Magic for Less Travel to see if they can help you find a lower rate.