°o° Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas is a of the Disney Vacation Club and Disney Deluxe Villas resorts split between Kidani Village and Jambo House. This resort is located in the Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park area. °o°
- Animal Viewing: This resort is all about the African architecture and the animals! If you are able to stay in a savannah view room, you can view the animals from the balcony of your room.
- Animal Programs: Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas offer Animal Programs: Flamingo feeding at the Flamingo Pond, Night vision viewing of the animals, Animal tracking at Arusha Rock, and more.
- Barbecue: Are you looking for a laid-back sort of afternoon? There is a Barbecue Pavilion near the sports courts at Kidani Village. The Barbecue Pavilion includes two charcoal barbecue grills and two covered picnic tables.
- Safari Tours: Ever wanted to get up close and personal with all the animals you see from your room? Two different tours are available at Animal Kingdom Lodge to let guests see the animals in a whole new way!
- Uwanja Camp: is located near Samawati Springs Pool at Kidani Village. It is an animal observation site-themed water playground that includes three interactive areas that are age appropriate: Observation Station for ages 4 and under, Departure Zone for ages 5-7, and Base Camp for ages 8 and older.
- Outdoor Sports: has two lighted hard court tennis courts, a half-court basketball court, and a shuffleboard court.
- Online Check-In: Want to save time and go right to your room? Utilize Disney’s Online Check-In and skip waiting for your room! Your MagicBands will unlock the room door and if you arrive at Disney early, the My Disney Experience app will let you know when your room is ready.
- Fitness Centers: There are two fitness centers: Survival of the Fittest Fitness Center at Kidani Village and Zahanati Massage & Fitness Center at Jambo House.
- Exotic Restaurants: Do you like to try new foods? This is certainly the place to do so! With Boma (Buffet Table Service), Jiko – The Cooking Place (Signature Dining), and Mara (Quick Service) at Jambo House and Sanaa (Table Service) at Kidani Village, there are many new things to tempt your taste buds with.
- There is a zero-depth entry pool: Samawati Springs Pool with a 128-foot long slide at Kidani Village. Jambo House has a zero-depth entry pool Uzima Pool with a 67-foot long slide.
Looking for a great rate for your Disney Vacation? Let The Magic for Less Travel, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, work for you. Their concierge services are always provided free of charge. The Magic for Less Travel will help you find the best published or unpublished discount for your vacation. Already have a vacation booked directly with Disney? Contact The Magic for Less Travel to see if they can help you find a lower rate.