- Caribbean Beach Resort is currently under refurbishment as Disney’s Skyliner and Disney’s Riviera Resort are constructed. Be aware that many amenities are subject to change at this time with the construction around the resort.
°o° Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort is a Moderate resort located in the Epcot area. With the lush landscaping, you might actually believe you have landed right in the middle of the Caribbean! °o°.
- Take time to relax on the white-sand beach: Enjoy the hammocks placed around the beach and bury your toes in the sand. Just remember that swimming is prohibited.
- There’s lots for the kiddos to do here: Crossing the footbridge across Barefoot Bay leads to Caribbean Cay. On Caribbean Cay, there is a nature trail and playground.
- Take advantage of the 6 pools located throughout the island villages. The main pool complex at Old Port Royale is themed like a colonial Spanish fortress and has zero-depth entry, water slides, water cannons, 2 hot tubs.
- Movies Under the Stars: There are nightly “Movies Under the Stars” at the main pool at Old Port Royale.
- Let the kids live a pirate life: Children age 4-12 can participate in the Pirate Adventure Cruise where they will search for hidden treasure.
- Extra Magic Hours: Staying on Disney property has a daily great perk. Every day certain parks are opened early or kept open specifically for guests staying at a Disney Resort. So go and enjoy a little extra Disney park magic! Check out our Extra Magic Hour Schedule here.
- You can rent a bike or a surrey: to ride around the lakeside promenade.
- Looking for a bite to eat? You can choose between the Centertown Market and Sebastian’s Bistro, a table service restaurant which offers Latin food with seafood specialties. Also, pizza delivery is available.
- Internal resort bus service. Not only is there bus transportation to the parks, there is also an internal resort bus service that carries guests between their island village, Old Port Royale, and the Customs House guest registration building.
- Online Check-In: Want to save time and go right to your room? Utilize Disney’s Online Check-In and skip waiting for your room! Your MagicBands will unlock the room door and if you arrive at Disney early, the My Disney Experience app will let you know when your room is ready.
Looking for a great rate for your Disney Vacation? Let The Magic for Less Travel, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, work for you. Their concierge services are always provided free of charge. The Magic for Less Travel will help you find the best published or unpublished discount for your vacation. Already have a vacation booked directly with Disney? Contact The Magic for Less Travel to see if they can help you find a lower rate.